Search results

1. S

Sunsetz Stats

Age: 24 Kids: None Start Size: Saggy, Empty 34B Current Size: Full 34B/C Weight: 115 lbs Height: 5'3" Measurements: Don't take any, I just judge by the bra I can fit into. Recently, had swelling that put me close to a D cup. My goal is to turn my swelling into permanent results. I pump with the...
  2. S

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Hi everyone. Wanted to post some pics of my great results. Been noogling since sometime in February. I moved from the Ls to the XL cup in about 3 weeks. I started off a very saggy and sad 34B..I'm not even sure i was truly a B at the time because my bras were soo empty. I was so depressed and...
  3. S

Lovin it :-) !!!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to join the many in saying that noogling works miracles. I've been noogling for about a month and a half. I started out a very loose, saggy B and now I'm a full C. I used the L cups for a month and completely filled them within the first week. I pumped both boobs at the...
  4. S

Hi everyone-another lurker here

Hi all. I've been lurking on the site since August and finally decided to order my noogle earlier this month. I'm so inspired by all your pics and posts and hope it will help me. I'm 24, no kids but have been up and down with my weight for the past couple of years. I went from a full C to barely...