Search results

1. nyx

brazilian wax?

I've always wanted to have one but I ended up getting an epilator instead so I can do it myself and save money lol. From what I've heard, it doesn't hurt that bad because it's quick and they don't like you to take a painkiller because it thins your blood and you might start bleeding everywhere...
  2. nyx

Maca side effects?

I thiiiiiiiink they're the same thing. Don't quote me on that. I can't find anything on Google (didn't really search hard, though). I want to say that the extract is more concentrated because they can fit a higher concentration per dose (when it gives you a ratio on the label, like 4:1) than...
  3. nyx

Skin between breasts

I'm too busy (and lazy) to try to pump one at a time, lol. If tying the two domes together tightly doesn't do anything for me, I'll just suck it up and pump separately.
  4. nyx

Skin between breasts

I pump both sides at once with the t-connector and when I do, I noticed the skin right in the middle of my chest, between the cups, gets really irritated and pulled so tight that I get scared it's going to rip (it probably won't, but it turns purple and it scares me). Does anyone else experience...
  5. nyx

MSM : How much does everybody take please?

I'm currently taking 2500 mg but I'm going to up the dose to 5000 mg since I noticed other people who take MSM take it in larger amounts.
  6. nyx

Maca side effects?

Oh that's interesting...I wonder if just depends on your personal genetics and what other medication/supplements you're taking, then, because I'm acne prone as well, but I haven't had issues with acne since taking maca. When I was younger, I had terrible face and body acne. It cleared up when I...
  7. nyx

Maca side effects?

I've been taking maca for a while (on and off) and haven't had any negative side effects. Usually I notice the positives when I stop taking it and then realize that something's wrong, so I start taking it again to fix it lol.
  8. nyx

MSM?

I originally took these huge nasty tasting MSM pills and I was so excited to switch to powder after I finished those off. Well I sure was disappointed lol. I drink it with my glass of orange juice in the mornings. It changes the taste a little bit but it's okay to take giant gulps of lol. I...
  9. nyx

USA people

I live in Phoenix, Arizona (when I saw your post, Teeny, I jumped a little, haha). If you like the heat then it's okay. In the middle of summer it really is hell. The winters never get cold enough to snow, but it hails a couple times a year. It's not really true that it's hot during the day and...
  10. nyx

Tips Please

I know that when you're on BO, you're supposed to have like almost 100 g of protein a day, but I'm sure it's less than that if you're just noogling. So maybe you're not taking in enough protein and you just need to match with the recommended intake. Here is a protein calculator I just found...
  11. nyx

NBE Herbs interfere with birth control pills?

At the beginning of the year, for about 4 months, I was on an herbal NBE regimen which included Fenugreek (1830 mg), Fennel (480 mg), MSM (3000 mg), Borage Oil (1000 mg), and Maca (525 mg), and I don't think the effectiveness of my birth control was decreased. My boyfriend and I don't use...
  12. nyx

Skin lightening/bleaching in "delicate/sensitive areas"?

Most skin lightening stuff on the market contains hydroquinone which might be linked to mercury poisoning, certain rare diseases, and cancer. I'm not saying that it causes any of these, I've just read about it all over the place. I happen to have a skin lightening cream containing hydroquinone...
  13. nyx

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

I have medium cups and I used this padding method. I did something different though...but I can't remember at the moment, sorry :( I either got a smaller size pipe insulation or I got the regular size and cut it in half lengthwise.
  14. nyx

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Woww! I'm so envious of you. Your boobs look great! I'm asian too and I wish I could have your body, in general, haha. I'm always telling my boyfriend I wish my butt was bigger. I know what you mean about touching your boobs a lot- after I'm done Noogling, I can't stop touching my boobs because...
  15. nyx

Am I over-pumping? (pic)

I think feel is measurement enough. If you feel any pain, then you've gone a little too far and should release a little pressure.
  16. nyx

maca root?

I can't help you really, just wanted to say that I took maca for a couple weeks for the same reason- because my libido was shot thanks to birth control. I had to stop taking all my hormone changing supplements for a month, but I'm going to start taking it again starting tomorrow. I've heard from...
  17. nyx

Nose Right

This is popular with asians and a forum I was on had a discussion about this. They were saying that it does work, but once you stop using it, your results will go away.
  18. nyx

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

I think by rubber-coated, itsjust4fun91 meant the soft ones. I live in the US too and thats the one I got at Home Depot. I use medium domes and I have to say, it was really hard getting the foam to get around the rims and stay lol. It just kept trying to pop off. I had a problem with the nipple...
  19. nyx

msm again!

Just popping in to say that I take MSM with my other NBE herbs for breast growth (everything else I get out of it is just a plus hehe). It's for the collagen. Breasts are made of fat, milk ducts, and connective tissue (Type II collagen). MSM is needed to create this specific type II collagen and...
  20. nyx

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

I just read on Eve's board that it is possible to "overdose" on PM. A girl was saying that PM was very popular in Japan a while back, but once studies found that a lot of companies were putting too much PM in their products, they took them off the shelves. These companies, unable to make any...