Search results

1. D

DoubleD Gallery

Thats is something new. Please let us know if it's working. ;D
  2. D

Piston Pump Regime

Dharma, I don´t quite understand this method. Can you explain what you meant. I hope that someone can show us this on youtube.
  3. D

8AAAA start, slow but steady progress

Hi mumma bear. Good job! Can you please tell me how you make the PM tincture?
  4. D

Acowens Pics

wow....waaay to much pressure! I would say, slow it down before you damage your breast!
  5. D

eranee's pics

Hi there! Welcome to the noogleworld!! ;D
  6. D

Just ordered

The massaging of your breasts will stimulate blood flow and presumably release prolactin, a hormone necessary for breast growth.
  7. D

Anastasia's pics

Awsome Anastasia!!! I hope one day to reach the same goal. ;) DDDDDDDD YAAAY Thanks for the information
  8. D

NEW CUP RINGS! DEC 2010 TESTER WANTED!

Ooh great to hear!! Can't wait to purchase. You are the best Lucy!!
  9. D

PANGAO Breast Enlarger Massager?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows the PANGAO Breast Enlarger Massager?
  10. D

Ceciliaspasm Pics!

Just amazing Cecilia! :o :o I hope one day to achieve the same cupsize!
  11. D

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

Emelinda was here yesterday... :D maybe she don't feel like posting... ???
  12. D

Flatty_natty week 1

Good job flatty! Your boobles look just fine! ;)
  13. D

Lucy, are already on sale the new rings silicone-based?

Ow how exciting!! :o I would like to have that for my large domes. Such a great idea! Thanks Lucy, you're a wonderful help!!
  14. D

Welcome! I´m also a newbie. It´s an amazing forum and I love it!!! Boobalicious, do you mean this: http://enhancebreastenlargement.com/shop??
  15. D

Beware of using NB while on the phone...

OMG, I had the same embarrassment moment a few day´s ago. I was talking on the phone with my friend and suddenly the noogle made a noise: PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Oh my gosh, I could die :o :-\ How embarrassing was that?!!!.... So yes people, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!
  16. D

xxkeeleyketxx pics

Thanks! You are such a great help!! ;)
  17. D

Been away for a bit and I come back to this...

Thank you Anastasia. You're so kind. And like I said, she isn't worth it. Yeah, I'm newbie and I absolutely love the NB. I'm using it now for two and half weeks. I hope I can reach my D's in a while, like you did. I have a small B :-[
  18. D

xxkeeleyketxx pics

Where can I see Philli picture? I couldn't find it tought.
  19. D

Been away for a bit and I come back to this...

OMG, is she sick or what??!!She has a big mental disorder. Poor child.... Anastasia you know what? You have so much knowledge and we all appreciate your presence here. Don't pay any attention to this person. She is just not worth it!! You seem like a good person and we all love you girl!! ;)