Search results

1. M

Have been noogling for 2 years!!

Thanks all for your responses. I have tried the release and hold doesn't work. I will be trying the chi massage that everyone here is talking about and see how that works. I am 130 pound's, 5"5. breast fed 5 babies, oh and by the way I am 39 years old. My boobage size before I started was a...
  2. M

Have been noogling for 2 years!!

Hi all, Haven't been on for awhile. Great to see all these new faces. Anyways I have been googling for a good 2 years. I have noticed an inch growth. Haven't been doing it consistent, say maybe a couple times a week for an hour. I have read alot of you use Maca and other herbal remedies...
  3. M

WOOHOO husband noticed my boobs are firmer!!!

Hey ladies, Sorry haven't been on for a while! Having some in-law issues. Why could we just be rid of them for good. Anyways, that's for another forum. @ strumpet.. thanks for the advice. I haven't started up either. I have been thinking maybe crushing them and mixing it with my lotion...
  4. M

Thanks all for your support. @jamie2 I will be more patient and try to noogle daily since I haven't. Tell the boobie fairy that I need boobs now please!! ;D @hooters thanks and may the boobie fairy hear your call. @ roadrashes you are sweet I would love to try the MSM. Just find it is too...
  5. M

Hello all, Well, it has been 3 months of noogling and happy to report I did notice some growth. I have been noogling in private for an hour or 2 a few times a week. Needless to say my husband does not know what I am doing but he mentioned that my boobs feel firmer. Before he wants to get...
  6. M

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

I am at an AWWWWW! What is your secret? How long do you noogle? Looking great!!!!
  7. M

Pain under the armpits?

From what I read. It is caused by having a strong suction. Try to eaze up and not pull to hard.
  8. M

Dip at side of breasts

When I started I got a dip I think mostly from not knowing how to fill in the domes. Now that I got the hang of get all my boobie in the dome no more dips.
  9. M

does any1 know a good boob growing recipe? I'm new and want to get started!

I think I will be trying the MSM. From what I researched it seems safe.
  10. M

Gigi is here!!!

Thanks flatty natty, sueB5 and Jamie 2. Wouldn't it be nice to be a G size if it exists.
  11. M

Gigi is here!!!

Some of you might already know me. For those who don't. I am Gigi and exstatic to be here with ya all. I received my Noogleberry 3 weeks ago. Hadn't had the chance to post my stats and pictures yet so here they go. The stats to follow with pictures soon. Can't seem to get a decent...
  12. M

Flatty_natty week 1

You look great . I was reading your stats posts it seemed at first you were not so optimistic and it is great to see you are now impressed. I hope the months down the road you become even more content with your boobage size. Did you take any herbs? Do you have permanent growth yet? I am...
  13. M

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Lucky!!!! ;D You started off with great breasts and ended with greater breasts.
  14. M

NEW NB...TO USE IT? How Long to Hold it?

Welcome to the world of noogling. At first I couldn't get the domes on. They would stay on for a bit and then fart off. Now I have as we speak on for an hour on the pump and hold technique which works for me. I find if I apply too much pressure my ribs hurt, try not to add too much pressure...
  15. M

Real Permanence. Not just continuation of swelling.

Like you Noogleboober my husband is like your husband very negative and doubtful. That is why I noogle privately and will keep this secret from him. It is quite hard having kids running around and husband lurking all the time. Although I find time here and there. I am very determined this...
  16. M

sliptinge's pics

Lucky! You look great! Looks likes you had a boob job! I hope mine grow like yours!
  17. M

Is there really hope for AAAers like me?

I can't report anything yet. Only had three sessions but already have felt my boobies getting firmer. Can't wait to see in a few months what my boobies have in store for me. Keep in mind you need to give it time this is your body.
  18. M

Why are my boobies farting??

@ Flatty_natty, I agree I will give some more time and see. Thanks @Lily13 , Will also try the foams because I have a small chest. The domes hit each other in the middle of my chest. It looks like the sides of my boobs are letting out the farts because there are no ring marks. Thanks @...
  19. M

@Eva_bs ..Thanks makes sense I was in denial. I really wanted to fit in the larges maybe have to order the mediums. @that1spaztickik....Thanks I will definetly try the clips. If that doesn't work will order mediums.
  20. M

Hello All, I just received my NB on Friday and absolutely love it. The only thing I can't figure out is why it keeps farting off? I would get good suction and then a few minutes later they would fart off. The sequence of events would repeat for the whole 1 hr session. Could it be that the...