Search results

1. D

Selling My Large Cups - Used Once

Hi, I'm selling my regular large cups for $20. I only used them once. They are the airlock cups but you can just take that part out. Please send a PM if interested.
  2. D

Regular Large Cups are Sooo much smaller than the CL

The large fits inside the CL. Smh...
  3. D

Regular Large Cups are Sooo much smaller than the CL

I originally ordered the contoured large cups. I hate them. The flanged curved rim digs into my armpits. I ordered the regular large cups thinking they would be the same as the contoured large just not.....contoured at the base. The large cups are wayyyyyy smaller than the CL cups in depth! I...
  4. D

Noogle Stopper

Thanks this is a great idea.
  5. D

Nipple Stopper Using Coffee Filters

Hello, Long time lurker here. I was reading Mumma Bear's post on nipple stoppers. Mine have been swelling up lately and getting most of the pressure from the cups. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html I don't have any plastic jars so I just tried some coffee filters...
  6. D

How I saved myself from the torture....

That looks way better and softer than campers tape. Did you get that from a hardware store? It looks like it didn't come in a package or anything so it probably doesn't have a name. Right now I'm using silly putty and a cut up plastic bag but it wont stay in place. Your idea looks so much better :)
  7. D

10 Months - NB Didn't Work For Me but...

I still use it. I'm going to keep using it until I get to my C cups. I'm not throwing away 10 months of work! lol. The NB gives me immediate gratification so I'll keep using it but it isn't something I'm going to 100% focus on anymore. Since I've started I've always gotten really great...
  8. D

Breast Growth Stall with Contoured Large Cups

Thank you for you advice! I was obsessing over my stalled swelling and I just took a break from noogling as much. I shortened my sessions to one hour a day and thats it. Today for some reason I got really great swelling today. I only did an hour. You were right I just needed to shake things up...
  9. D

Breast Growth Stall with Contoured Large Cups

Hello, Whatever the smallest A cup size there is that is my size, I don't measure. I have been using the CL cups for about 5 months now. My chest fills the cup width-wise and stretches to the point where my nipples press against the side of the cup moderately when untaped. This is as far as I...
  10. D

Bunnys pic progress xxx

wow wish i was that size