Search results

1. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

So today I went to RiteAid (its a USA drugstore for everyone who might not know) and i got 2 bottles of DHEA. Each was 6.99 dollars but, it was buy one get A SECOND FREE! Awesome. each bottle has 60 caps. 25mg per cap. So Im good for ... 4 months! Great. The bottles recommendation says to take...
  2. W

MACA ROOT!

i originally posted this in "general discussion" and its been 24 hours with 31 views and 0 answers. So, okay a few questions for the experiences ladies/guys out there! 1 - what is the difference between maca and maca root? Is there a difference or is maca just short for maca root? 2 - do you...
  3. W

MACA ROOT / MACA.. DIFFERENCE?

okay a few questions for the experiences ladies/guys out there! 1 - what is the difference between maca and maca root? Is there a difference or is maca just short for maca root? 2 - do you take maca? if so, which brand, how long have you been taking it, and have you seen any significant...
  4. W

Period pimples/acne

Hey ladies! Im on my period this week, my periods last about a week to ten days. I am not on the pill. I am on the 6th day of my cycle, hoping tomorrow is the last day because tomorrow is friday (YAY). Im seeing my boyfriend and going out. And because of the pimples AND my almost nonexistant...
  5. W

birth control pill + NB ?

Hey guys! Anyone with experience with noogleing and taking birth control? Care to share? Thanks :) love, Lola D.
  6. W

difference between pump & hold and pump & release method?

hey guys, how you doing? Can someone please explain to me the difference between the pump&hold method and the pump&release method? How do you do each one? Explain , please? :) Also, which one has worked better for you? thanks so much ladies ! When i get my noogleberry, i'll try both and...
  7. W

starting soon... How do you think my body will respond?

hey guys im Lola 22 years old, from NYC :) Im a 32A (ill-fitting with gaps...) 4 ft 11 105 pounds How do you guys think my body will respond? Girls with a similar size who are willing to share their experiences... would make me very happy :D :D :D :D :) my boobies are so tiny :( Im keeping...
  8. W

New to this... a couple quick questions please?

hey guys Im Lola Just joined the forum about an hour ago, i think.... Im gonna order my Noogleberry in the next week or two :) Need that moolah first, lol. :) Heres some of my info: Im a female, Age 22 4 ft 11 (yes I know..) 105 pounds Im from New York City(not sure if thats important) and I...