Aries Stats

sandrauk

I also find it impossible to get the large contoured on without padding and painful on my ribs.

I bought a cheap camping mat (£3) and cut out two squares about 2" bigger than the diameter of the domes and cut out a circle in the center about 2" smaller than the diameter (I can get the exact dimensions if you wish)

Because it's cheap it flexes and moulds itself like a second skin. It's 5mm thick to start but compresses so you only lose a couple of mill from the volume .

I tried the foam rings but they take too much from the volume and after a few weeks the domes slips down the inside of the ring.

soonenough

When the cups persistently keeps on farting, I remove the cups, turn on the water to hot, and run the cups over the hot water. I reapply lotion around where the rims would sit; I notice that using Palmer Cocoa Oil does not work well in keeping suction, so I switch to thin creams/lotion. I put back the cups on, and fiddle around with the position (position higher/lower or more to the sides to gather fat so the rims can sit on it), and it eventually creates suction. I sometime have to stoop down into the cup to make it work. Eventually, you'll find the position that will make it possible for it to stay. Don't give up. About the pain, I noticed that when the rims digs into the bone, that's when it becomes excruciatingly painful for me. I deflate and move the cups until I find a position that is comfortable.

aries

Thanks for the tips. In the meantime we ordered the regular large domes as the contoured are too much hassle.
The normal large domes have a more rounded border and are 1cm less in diameter, which should also prevent the farting.
The edge of the contoured is really thin.

When the breasts have grown enough in the large domes we will try the contoured version.

aries

We now have both large & large contoured domes. No matter what we try, they don't hold suction and appear to be farting. They are too big for the base of her chest.

Based on some of the DIY tips on the NB forum, we bought a 'knee cushion' for 2 EUR and used this kind of saw to make 2 rounds:

300px-Decoupeerzaag.jpg

gamma001159n0000118.jpg

The cushion seems to work and she can now use the large contoured domes.

Attachments

• DSC04955.JPG
    DSC04955.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 6

soonenough

That is so ingenious! If there's a will, there's a will. ;D Thanks for posting the pic. I tried making my own padding once but it didn't work. you're right about those contoured large, they are great for about an hour for me, but anything over, it is painful. The C large tends to dig right under the cups.

Keep updating us with your progress.

Lily13

I used something very similar for a while, but unfortunately no matter what I try, I cannot pump with both domes on at the same time. So what I did was use a smaller version of that with a yoga mat and that allowed me to pump. Now I don't even need the yoga mat!!! :) I can pump straight away with the L domes. I'm sure she will get there with time. :) She's had incredible growth so far, so I'm sure this will happen soon enough.

aries

Lily13 said:
I used something very similar for a while, but unfortunately no matter what I try, I cannot pump with both domes on at the same time. So what I did was use a smaller version of that with a yoga mat and that allowed me to pump. Now I don't even need the yoga mat!!! :) I can pump straight away with the L domes. I'm sure she will get there with time. :) She's had incredible growth so far, so I'm sure this will happen soon enough.

We also hope that we will no longer need the cushions in a few days/weeks as it is not easy to put them on. Her boobs are already too large for a pre-formed 75A bra, you can clearly see an increase of breast tissue expanding outside the chest, so NB is really working.

aries

Today we tried making another cushion from a real polyethylene camping mat which is only 0.65cm thick, but this made her boobs fart.
So we had to backtrack to the modified knee cushion, which is much thicker, makes a better lock but also seems to hurt more.

First we started with large contoured domes + modified knee cushions.
After 30 minutes, we changed to the normal large domes without any padding.

I put lots of almond oil to the inside of the large domes to make a better seal. Boobs still fart, but after a certain treshold they appear to seal.

I could not believe my eyes, but she could fill the large dome with her right breast !! Left was more painfull, but it didn't swell as well as the domes frequently loosened on that side.

Made some pics, will post them later. Still am amazed at what i just saw: we are using the NB system since 17/02 and in 5 weeks she has increased from small to large.

Filling the large contoured will be the big challenge (they are almost twice as big as the normal large), but this may take weeks/month.

After swelling we measure 90cm which is not a big increase since the last 2 weeks, but her boobs are much more wide and much fuller.

Both large and large contoured domes still take her breath when having them on: she can't easily speak and also needs to drink a lot of water during swelling. Her boobs are also much more red during swelling since we moved to the large domes.

aries

Filling the large domes & just after swelling, date 23/3/2011.
Last picture isfrom this morning (not yet noogled today), date 24/3/2011.

This was not without pain: she had some trouble breathing & speaking, also pain in her back.

Any tips to avoid this pain ? Is she overpumping, or is this typical for going to a really larger dome.

Attachments

• IMG_0008[1].JPG
    IMG_0008[1].JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0010[1].JPG
    IMG_0010[1].JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0014[1].JPG
    IMG_0014[1].JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 57

jnorton22002

Hi and good morning,

First let me say that I think her "before pumping picture, looks really awesome. As far as over pumping, by the picture it is very hard to tell. It very well could be. There, in my mind, shouldn't be any pain and certainly no problem with breathing. That, in it self, could indicate too much pressure. There may be other thoughts from all of the wonderful people here. I would really think, making sure there is plenty of lotion, start your routine slower maybe. Take more time to come up to "speed ", so to speak. That is what I do now. I don't try to get it all in one pump. I take my time. I also reduce pressure and do some massage during my session. I also only increase pressure when there doesn't seem to be any anymore and then I only pump 2 times or until I feel "some "pressure. I hope this helps

Mama J with hugs :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

sandrauk

Was it this style of foam camping mat?
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3405712/Trail/searchtext%3ECAMPING+MAT.htm#pdpFullProductInformation .

I actually bought mine in Home Bargains for less but they dont have an online picture.

What size hole are you cutting in the centre? I found a 9cm hole works best and doesn't fart off with a thickish creme but does a bit with baby oil. I also find that it's much easier to get it centrally positioned with two seperate circles (one for each boob)

I bought the knee pad a while ago but didn't like the dimpling on my skin and it was far more painful. Also it reduced the size of the dome.

I do have a tendency to overpump but get no pain at all with the camping mat. It doesn't look like you're overpumping from the pictures

Lily13

I assume since you are using cm to measure that you aren't in the US. I still wanted to throw this idea out there though. I found a yoga mat at Target, which was very thick but also very soft. One side is completely flat while the other has the lines across it. You'd put the flat side against the chest so you don't get imprints. You might take a look at a store similar to that in your country (if that exists).

Since she is having trouble getting suction, you could be overpumping even if you aren't getting red dots yet. When I started using the L domes they would almost immediately turn red for me and my arms and back would hurt. Some of this is tolerable, but since she is having trouble breathing then something is definitely not right. Is she lying down to noogle? If so then maybe try sitting up in a chair. It might just take some time to get the L domes working and if all else fails she can pump one at a time like what I do.

aries

@sandrauk:

it is the same mat

we tried two separate pieces of this material with 9cm holes, but her boobs still fart, but they fart less than with the previous pieces with 10cm holes

Yesterday we backtracked to the more painful knee mat, but i hope this is only for a few days/weeks until her boobs have gained enough volume so they no longer fart in the medium/contoured medium domes without any material in between.

We haven't tried 'thick' cream: the almond oil we use is thin, but doesn't hurt the boobs as the skin becomes very soft.

sandrauk

I'm kinda stuck as to why this doesn't work for you.

I don't do anything special and it puzzles me that you can get the domes on (eventually) without padding, so they must be a reasonable fit on the chest.

All I can think of at the moment is to try a couple of things:

Try using the cream. I use ordinary handcream. You can put the oil on first if you wish - I usually do both.

Try using two layers of camping mat or perhaps the kneepad with a layer of camping mat underneath, next to the skin.

soonenough

When I use oil, the cups don't stay firmly on my chest. When I switched to a thick body lotion, I had this horrendous breakouts on my breasts. I switched to a thin body cream, and then the cups stayed. I have to apply a generous amount around the breasts' perimeter, so much so, that I have to wipe off the excess lotion on a towel.

aries

Today's routine, while not easy, seems to work for us:

1 hour of pumping with medium domes, completely filling the domes, laying on her bed
oil is still almond oil

afterwards we use the 0.65cm camping mat with 9cm holes (2 separate pieces) + normal large domes

while pumping i'm trying to find the area where the camping mat is leaking air due to not enough pressure, typically on the outside of the chest
this part i'm pressing on the domes to make a better seal and pumping at the same time until i have overcome the leak

this is not easy with two domes attached to the T-piece, but it seems to work

when the dome lose suction, i'm pumping and pressing the dome on the outside part of the chest to reseal

she can now pump around 90% into the large dome, which is pretty amazing since she started on 17/2 with the small domes

aries

Quick update: with the pieces of 0.65cm camping mat, it becomes more easy to wear the large domes. But putting the domes directly on the skin still fails (farting). Pain is happily gone.

She still cannot fill the medium domes within 1 minute (as recommended by someone on breastnexus as an indication when to move to a bigger size), so we'll first use the mediums one hour (after a couple of minutes, they're filled), and afterwards use the large domes for another hour, which are reasonably filled.

So the pain gone away is a big motivator to continue with NB.

Attachments

• IMG_0030[1].JPG
    IMG_0030[1].JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0034[1].JPG
    IMG_0034[1].JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 53

soonenough

Your dedication is inspiring, and even more so when you the results. It's a far cry when you first started. I'm so glad you made it work.

aries

soonenough said:
Your dedication is inspiring, and even more so when you the results. It's a far cry when you first started. I'm so glad you made it work.

She's motivated that really helps a lot. Sometimes she even begs to noogle. She knows what NB is doing. The results are lasting, and even a couple of hours after swelling, we still see the improvements.

Before she started her boobs didn't hang partly out of the rib cage and under cloathing they appeared flat, now the growth effect is clearly visible.

Just attached another picture (+- 2.5 hours after last picture of swelling, see previous post), hope it helps all the non-believers out there that NB really works.

Attachments

• IMG_0035[1].JPG
    IMG_0035[1].JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 83

Anatori

I've been following your progress and I have to say this thread is one of the ones that caught my attention at the beginning. She has had amazing progress and honestly the size she is now is what I want to be. Seeing the progress on here has inspired me so much. You're doing amazing!