Aries Stats

aries

Yesterday she could completely fill the medium domes very quickly, and use the large domes afterwards without padding and no farting.

Maybe it works better because she has been using a sport bra the last couple of days.

aries

While progress is going a little slower with the large cups (the increase in growth appears slower, but this may be a visual dillusion as the base of the cups is much bigger compared to the mediums), she bought a 75-B today instead of her old 75-A and the cups are well filled.

So we can say that since 17 Feb 2011 she now has increased a cupsize (in +-2.5 months).

SueB5

Hi Aries
I agree that the bigger domes do impact the rate of growth. This happened to me too and I have read other posts that say it is slow at the beginning but then they grow well. I like to think they are putting in the foundations! Sue

aries

We are currently moving house, so we can noogle every 2 or 3 days to maintain her current size.

Her old non-padded 75A (white) is no longer big enough, you can see at the sides that it is too small.
She bought a 75B where she has some margin left above the nippe, as she still can grow toward the size of her new bra.

Soon enough I expect her boobs to become a full-B.

Attachments

• IMG_0040[1].JPG
    IMG_0040[1].JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0041[1].JPG
    IMG_0041[1].JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0044[1].JPG
    IMG_0044[1].JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 24
Wow.

I would suggest you get the contoured large cups, the new ones. Not only will they support her quick growth if that continues to happen but they are also much more comfortable. They do not hurt so much and the red rings are less visible.

Good luck with your, and her progress

aries

flatty_natty said:
Wow.

I would suggest you get the contoured large cups, the new ones. Not only will they support her quick growth if that continues to happen but they are also much more comfortable. They do not hurt so much and the red rings are less visible.

Good luck with your, and her progress

One month ago she could not yet use the large contoured: farting, pain, had to use rings/padding.
Yesterday we tried again, and it worked directly without any padding/rings in between.

The airseal is much better now, no farting.

soonenough

Yup, that means she has more fat on the side of the breasts. Contoured large cups are so comfortable. I use it now with the soft rings since I'm paranoid of getting permanent rings.

aries

Some progress: she now is buying more B-cup bra's as most of the A-cup start to hurt as her breast keep growing and the A's are too small.

We have neglected NB for a while as we were moving home, but her breast didn't fallback to her old size as it was before she started NB. So NB is actually working and creating permanent growth.

aries

She hasn't noogled for several months now, but she is still buying new B-cup sized bra's, which is good news, as NB seems to cause lasting results.

As she no longer can wear A-cup sized bra's (they hurt), we will use the NB system probably again to get a better fill of the B-cup bra's, without aiming for a C-cup.

For us this is proof that NB actually works and the results can be lasting.

lainoala

Hello !

At first, sorry for my way of writing, I'm speak just a little English and I hope that will be not too bad. :) I'm living in Belgium too so I'm happy to find other "compatriot" here! ;)

The evolution of your breast's girlfriend is fantastic! It gives me a lot of hopes! Thank you to share it with us!

Can I ask you something? How long receive you your command/order? if someone else can tell me how long the orders come for the Belgium, don't hesitate! :)

Have a nice day!

Matt B

Hi Aries, I don't know about Belgium,But I live in Michigan-USA,and it took 8 days to get my NB .Welcome to the forum.

Matt B ;)

aries

Some progress...

We have started again since sunday july 8th with the medium domes, and after only two days of noogling, the increase in firmness shows.
This morning she's noogled for 2.5 hours and the result is impressive.

Her new goal is to get her b-sized bra fully filled, then she stops. She has thrown away all her A-sized bra's which is a good sign.

aries

Current progress with clothes on. She's wearing a non-pushup preformed bra with absolute minimal padding.
She hasn't noogled for 2 days:

noogle.jpg

She already noogled +- 10 times (each time 1 to 2.5 hours) since we restarted with NB.

aries

After neglecting NB for almost a year (stopped somewhere around june/july/august 2011 due to a move), and noogling again since 08 july 2012, this is our current result:

noogleberryariesprogres.jpg

Link: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4875/noogleberryariesprogres.jpg

Last picture was taken 20 hours after her last NB session.
Her b-cup bra is filling up easily and she's already thinking about c-cup bra's.

BustyBabe

Wow, they look amazing! She's so lucky to be a fast responder, and it's nice her nipples don't seem to have changed at all!

lexuswoman

You look great and you look bigger than a B cup! You're so lucky to have a partner who supports, encourages and helps you with the Noogleberry, a lot of us don't have that! Do you take any supplements?