Belle's progress

SydKait

I've decided to start documenting my progress with Noogleberry, so here it goes.

I'm 19 years old and have never had children.
I'm 5'4 and weigh 95 pounds.
My breasts are slopey (flat on top, fuller on the bottom) and asymmetrical.
My left areola is bigger than my right. (I am a little concerned Noogleberry might make them bigger.)
I'm experimenting with different herbs.
I use *olive oil* and do daily massages. I already have some stretch marks, which I would eventually like to have removed.
I use the medium domes with the soft rings and the airlock system.
I decided to try noogleberry because I have a hard time fitting into any bras or tops and I feel disproportionate.
Iv been noogling for about a week now and have gotten some decent swelling. I go up to a modest A cup for a few hours.
I have gotten some red dots (which have mostly faded) and am still learning how to keep the suction. (I use a bandeau bra that I modified which helps tremendously.)
I am still figuring out what regimen I want to do. So far I do it at the very least a few hours a day.
My goal is to reach a large B cup to a small C cup, but I will be happy with any improvement.

My measurements
Over bust-
Bust- AA cup
Underbust- 28 inches = 32 bandwidth
Waist- 24 inches
Butt/hips- 34 inches

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    710 KB · Views: 311
  • left.JPG
    left.JPG
    827.4 KB · Views: 257
  • right.JPG
    right.JPG
    798.9 KB · Views: 228
  • modifiedbandeaubra.jpg
    modifiedbandeaubra.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 317

Matt B

Hi Belle,Great to have ya here and I think you'll do super with NB.I love your areolas and your skin is beautiful.I don't think they will get much bigger,but the girls will so they will be in proportion.
You aren't taking enough of either herb to do you any good.I take2400 mg.3x and when I was taking saw palmetto it was 2160mg 3x.
But that was me.Ya need a lot to work.A girl might not need as much,but you need more than 1 a day.

Matt- you'll do great ;D

midbackn2013

first of all, I love your stats :) We have a few things in common. Our ages are close as well so you'll be another girl whose progress I follow! My left areola is bigger than my right too. I even tend to slouch like you do!

I think your breast are pretty and like Matt already said, you have beautiful skin. I think the NB will work well for you :D The bottoms of your breast look really awesome. In my opinion, all you need are a little tops and you could easily be a B.

I wish you the best on your endeavor to big boobies!! Beware of over pumping ;)

SydKait

Matt- Thank you for the kind words and advice about the herbs. I want to start with a small dosage first and gradually increase it if I don't see any progress. :)

TiredofBeingFlat- Our stats are very similar! Starting young may even be beneficial as the breasts are still changing and developing. This could be the extra push that we need. After a few hours of noogling the top part of the breast fills out and looks wonderful, I cant wait for permanent growth! <3

midbackn2013

I never thought about it benefiting us because of that, but I must say that it's making me even more anxious to start NB.

The bandeu bra with the cup was a good idea! Love it. You have a perfect waist to hip ratio too. *jealous* lol

SydKait

Aww thank you so much. :D

It is really exciting to start NB but I think its great that you're taking the time to learn all you can about it first.
The bandeau bra defiantly helps keep suction, and allows me to be more mobile. ;)

midbackn2013

Np ^^. Thank you lol. I'll hopefully be starting sooner than I though though. So I'll be posting stats and progress along with you soon ;D I'll definitely be looking into the bandeau as well. It's easy to be strapped down and sit still for an hour while doing home work, reading etc. but I don't want to have to worry about the cups farting off when I do have to get up.

SydKait

I've decided to start a BRAVA regime using NB.
"With BRAVA, the tension exerted is very gentle (only 15 to 30mmHg) and when it is sustained for at least 10 hours a day over the entire area, the result is the gradual production of new breast tissue." "Women usually wear BRAVA around 10 to 14 consecutive weeks report an increase of 1/2 to 2-cup sizes of lasting growth."
Their claims are backed up by clinical trials. So I think a low suction/long duration snoogling/nighttime method would work best for me.

SydKait

Will do. I'll give an update in a couple of months or whenever theres any significant changes.
Otherwise, see you around the forum! :D

lexuswoman

Belle,

Great idea with the bandeau thing! I'll have to try something like that for better adhesion to my chest. Oh, and a lot of people on here have made "nipple stoppers" to keep the areolas/nipples from getting huge. Some also tape the nipples down and they say they get more swelling that way. Anyways, good luck with your program, keep us posted.

SydKait

So I just wanted to give a little update.
I'v been noogling every night now consistently for about a week. Its really to soon to tell but I think their starting to get a little wider and fuller.
The swelling is AMAZING and lasts overnight. They feel so much heavier and my boyfriend loves it. Here are some pictures, they really don't do them any justice.
Iv also decided a few new things. I don't think I could ever go through with areola reduction surgery, the scarring scares me. So iv devised two alternatives
1.) I only tape down the big (left) areola and i'm hoping the small (right) will get slightly bigger (I never thought id say that) but if you cant beat em' join em'. At least then they would look more "even" and perhaps when my breast get bigger it wont look so bad.
2.)Another option i'm considering is using a mild skin lightening cream around the big (left) areola to make it appear smaller. (I wont attempt this method until iv reached my goal cup size.)
By using both of these methods hopefully they can meet somewhere in the middle.
Iv also decided that once I finish off these pills I would like to start PM (I have to do more research on it because I take birth control)

Attachments

• swellingpushup.JPG
    swellingpushup.JPG
    753.7 KB · Views: 215
  • swellingside.jpg
    swellingside.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 211
  • swelling1.JPG
    swelling1.JPG
    720 KB · Views: 211
  • swelling2.jpg
    swelling2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 235

Matt B

Belle,they are absolutely beautiful-areolas and all,and I love that bra. After a few months of noogling you aren't going to believe the difference.
Wait for awhile on the PM and just see what happens. you are going to noogle anyway so why hurry.You are going to do awesome.

I forgot to mention,the bandeau bra was a great idea!

Matt ;)

lexuswoman

Wow! I can see a huge difference in your pics! Congrats! :) You seem like a really fast responder and its great you're retaining the swelling too!

Bawb

Wow, great results already, Belle. Keep it up! :)

On enlarging the smaller areola, and on the current shape of your breasts, let me humbly opine that as a guy, I find both large areolas and tapered breasts to be very appealing. My girlfriend has most of her breast tissue low, and they're really plump down there, but not baggy at all. Hope this gives you some more confidence!

SydKait

Bawb,

That makes me feel great actually. I am starting to come to terms with my areolas. I think bigger ones can actually look more "mature" and "womanly". Heres hoping the little one catches up. ;)