Belle's progress

SydKait

Matty, try starting a new post here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/board,12.0.html (click on the 'new topic' button)
you are likely to get more response there.

SydKait

Its been 3 months of noogling with 5 hour sessions. While my swelling has been great, I haven't seen significant outward growth.
As of the last week iv been noogling for 10-12 hours, and I'm already feeling more confident.
Iv read about Brava girls getting amazing results with the long wear sessions, its time for me to go all in. :)
Its become so easy to noogle now i'm actually looking forward to it.

yhrodrig

Wow! You pump 5 hours in one day? Is that safe? I heard of scary things like permanent indentations and such.

SydKait

I personally have never had any problems with indentations. I use low/medium pressure, just enough to get good swelling and use plenty of lubrication. The red rings from the cups go away within 30 mins after noogling, even after a 12 hour session. Brava users are told use the system for (at least) 10 hours to see results. Id say its definitely safe, the people who say they got permanent indentations probably pumped way to hard without sufficient lubrication and damaged their skin.

Im already seeing signs of improvement with my longer sessions. :) I maintain swelling for much long now.

HopefulC

How are things going?
do you still pump that long each day?
you should have great results soon if you havent already:):)