Belle's progress

Matt B

Hi Belle,do you have an Ojibwa store near you?Look forv Thompson fenugreek and saw palmetto there or on line,it's cheaper.Just google the individual herbs and stores will come up.GNC stands for gunk! Natures herbs,natures way are pretty good.Greenbush sells a lot of breast stuff,but I think they're kinda high.Just do some homework hon and you'll be fine.

Matt, ;)

SydKait

Okay thanks, Ill look into it.

GNC had a couple of frat boys working there anyway, asking me why I was buying the herbs.
I was thinking "umm privacy please hello!" ::) lol

Matt B

Hi Belle,If you or anyone else is interested in what the drug companies and fda is trying to do with our supplements,Google-Alliance for Natural Health.It will keep you up to date on what's going on.

Matt, ;)

SydKait

Reminds me of a couple things.

I had some moles removed (for cosmetic reasons) and they charged me like $100 each (one doctor didn't do it right and scarred me in the process). So I looked online and found you can remove them with garlic or apple cider vinegar. I tried it and they fell off within a couple days, cost me a grant total of 56 cents. Of course they'd never tell you about that.

I also use this retinoid gel, it helps with various skin problems including stretch marks (which is what i'm using it for) and you have to go through a doctor to get it (because its powerful and works). Their currently debating on weather to make it available without perscription. I hope they do because I have to order mine from India. I just couldn't afford it otherwise.

Their agenda clearly isn't about our safety, its about money, but I had no idea it was this bad. Vitamins.... really?!? Informative site Matt, Thanks. ;)

Matt B

Hi Belle,if you really want to get mad,google- Codex Ailementarious.What better way to control people and the world than to control the food supply? Sound far fetched? Well,look at the new laws Europe passed in the last 2-3 years!!
We better be diligent cuz they aren't going to stop.If you think about it,30% of our economy depends on us being sick!If they cured cancer tomorrow,we would be in a depression!

Matt, ;)

SydKait

I'm starting to wonder if I should see my obgyn about checking my hormons. I'm exsessivly hairy on my upper lip, back, etc. I even have a happy trail. I'm getting pretty tired of having to remove it every few days. I also occasionally have these killer periods, to the point were iv passed out from the pain.

I think I might discontinue taking the herbs for a bit, so they can get a clear reading. *sigh* :-\

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Hi Belle,

sounds like to few estrogens or to much androgens, in this fact are many
diseases possible like Pcos.

I would go to the Doc, just to be sure, maybe it's nothing or it's maybe in early stage's.

Precaution is better than aftercare :) just my thoughts about it...

SydKait

Thanks Jani.

I think I will. Its something iv been putting off for a while. I'm actually kind of worried that there ISN'T something wrong. (sorry if that sounds selfish)
Its just that I would rather be able to get treatment for this, than to have to shave and pluck for the rest of my life. I'm pretty sure my mother has some sort of hormonal imbalance. I wonder if its genetic.

JaniMouse

Nooo :) dont worry, this sounds not like selfish..
It's realy easy to understand^^

No woman is sentenced to shave for her rest of life,
it's not that hard to get the right treatment :)

The only thing is, you need to go there and in certain circumstances
does it need some runs...

I know sometimes it's harder to get there as it sounds,
i even dont like the Docs for female probs.

Fingers overcrossed, take the garlic wreath on :D

Yaa i think the possibility is given, that it's genetic.

Only if i watch on my family, every peop there has an thyroid disease, me also.

Matt B

Hi Belle,Go get checked hon,I,m sure you're fine.Sorry for the ignorance,but what is a happy trail?

Matt :-[
?

Matt B

Hi Belle,that;s what I thought it was,but they look cuter on you gals though.Especially when they lead to a cute landing strip!! ;D
TMI? Sorry,couldn't resist. ;)

TTYs, Matt, ;)

Matt B

Hi Belle, it surprises me Belle they don't.But then again,one girl here had to make a deal with her boyfriend that if he would help with noogling,he could play video games more!WTF!! Lets see;video games or help my beautiful girlfriend make her boobs bigger-Well,I guarantee ya it won't be Xbox for me. ;D

Thanks for sharing Belle,Matt ^__^ ;)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Belle, I would have to agree with matt on that one a little trail isnt bad on some girls but I would still get checked if your overly concerned about it exspecially because of your horrible PMS cycle ugh i cant even imagine :/. Best of luck to you tho!! Best wishes xoxo

midbackn2013

Maybe I should go too then because I'm also really hairy. Being African American, I heard that we are known to have less estrogen in our bodies so maybe that's it. I'm sick of plucking too. I have hair growing from my chin. I have excessive hair on my arms (until I shave it) and I have a really peach fuzzy back. Then my side burns are out of this world so maybe I should go see a gynecologist....

JaniMouse

Surely necessarily, if your gynecologist dont want to or cant give a real proper help...
go and look for an endocrinologist, they are the more qualyfied docs for hormonal probs.

Gynecologists often aren't doin a proper diagnosis, you go there tell them your prob and u'll
get maybe an antiandrogenic OC thats it, but that doesn't fit properly in every case.

Good luck for you both, Belle and Tired, if you decide to visit this docs.. :)

lexuswoman

Belle,

Thanks for the advice about the tape, I'm going to walgreen's this weekend, so I'll have to check it out! Maybe it'll work.

Have you quit all the herbs? I've had good luck with my program (Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video, daily massage), I've been on it for almost 7 months now and gone from a 34C to a 34D. I recently started massaging about 10-12 drops of liquid fenugreek extract into my breasts and I don't know if I'm retaining water or what, but no matter how much I workout and how little I eat, I can't lose weight. I'm usually always around 130 pounds and now I'm stuck at 133, I'm 5 ft. 6 in tall. My clothes don't really feel any tighter, but I'm wondering if even that small amount of fenugreek could be the culprit. I don't take any other herbs right now. I take a prescription medication and am very hesitant to mix herbs with the drug because of potential side effects. In May I was using Greenbushs' enhancement blend liquid for my massage (same amount, 10-12 drops) and taking a few drops of it by mouth each day and I got up to almost a DD in a few weeks time. I was nearing the end of my 16 weeks on the breast enlargement video, so I truly thought I had gained real size.. Then over memorial day weekend, I was pumping my breasts, my period started about the same time and poof, I deflated. I quit the herbs and I quit pumping. I got measured on july 4th and found out that I'm a 34D, but I had a lot more fullness before. They were so big, even my husband noticed and he had no idea what I'd been up to. So, I finally told him, then lost a lot of fullness shortly after. I've even quit drinking alcohol during the week which should help, but I can't get the scale to budge.

Please let us know how your dr appointment turns out, hope things get back to normal quickly!

Lexus