DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I got my 40B snow leopard Goddress bra today and got my reality check. I know makers just haven't standardized but I think it shows my other 40B is small.

But the good news, I'm not terribly far off either. I think with some full breast swelling I would nearly fill it completely but I'm working the S domes atm. The bra has no padding at all and feels so good -- it was dreamy just to wear it for the 30 minutes I did (oddly, I was filling it better towards the end -- I don't quite understand that).

Quickie on the S domes, I've not filled them but so close and wow has it improved protrusion for a few hours. I used them before work and surprised when I got dressed my breasts were really poking forward and my shirt kept hanging from the nipples -- a very strange feeling. Good thing people just don't see what they don't want to see. lol

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 012

No stats measured

I wish I could say this was a good week for me. I really can't find much to report except I am continuing to pump with the S domes. I took the last 2 days off however as my skin was showing considerable stress signs from the domes. I don't understand it as they don't hurt but when I take them off, my skin is all wrinkled (lots of water in the dome) like I've been in a bath too long and would get rough like "dry skin" later in the day. I'm starting up again today but this time I'll be very gentle on the pressure.

I have been depressed for a few weeks and I know it has been affecting my progress. It would be wonderful if I got a pleasant surprise in my progress to help turn my attitude around. But this isn't likely to happen because I'm feeling so low. Oddly enough, I think my little imagery project seems to had a good effect. Even being down, frustrated, and completely unmotivated, I am still wanting to pump and it nagged at me when I took that small break. Now if only those boobs I see in my dreams would appear. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I realize this had nothing to do with NBE but I have mentioned my current stress.

Today around 9am local time, Sasha died of cancer. I spend as much time I could with her and have been with her constanly in her last hours. She was not alone in the very last moment as I held her when I saw the time had come. I will miss her.

DJ

Padded Hell

I'm sorry for your loss too, DJ. My cat had cancer. It's awful, but you were there for her all the way & she is now out of pain, which is a small comfort. I hope you're taking good care of yourself at this time.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks everyone. It does help a bit. It has been a very rough couple of days and I still find myself looking for her and feeding time is very painful (1 cat left, 15 yrs old). In the meantime, I've been just pumping since I have no energy to do things right now. I took the last 2 days off as I just couldn't concentrate and having a few rather "unmanly" moments.

So on the good side, I've gotten more pump time in than ever before. I switched to my mediums to try them out and I've gotten like 12 hours of pumping. I found snoogling is very easy with mediums so I'm going to see if long term use will prove beneficial.

One thing is interesting, I fill either small or medium domes from 3/4 to 4/5 (depending on pressure) before the awful skin issues show up (wrinkly). I guess my flesh just will not stretch to that depth.

Ah well, one day at a time...

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 013

No stats measured

This has been a very difficult week but I'm working hard to get out of my funk. I have found Sasha's death while holding her has been on my mind a great deal. It was a unique experience and casting a new light on everything I do and think. Unfortunately, I am unable to put it to words yet and I am beginning to perceive she may have given me a parting gift.

On happier notes, I have been pumping as much as possible including during sleep. I'm not even worrying about hour counting as it is meaningless to me these days. I want those breasts I see in my mind and I'm ready to put the time and effort. But on reflection, I'm getting some sort of pumping into my days in the order of 8-12 hours now. It usually isn't a super hard pressure but just a gentle pulling all the time.

Earlier in the week, I felt I hit a plateau as I couldn't see an differences. But recognizing that as negative thinking since I didn't have anything to base it upon. Last night, I had a strange "dream" that I really can't remember now but I do recall a sensation of my breasts being squished. I do remember waking up long enough to remove my domes and massage with a passing notice my breasts felt much bigger than usual (yep, I'm doing this stuff half-asleep now :b ). Well this morning when I awoke and started the usual morning massage, it really feels like my breasts are bigger. I really can't see much difference but I sure do feel it.

Oh I did do some experimenting with the other sized domes I have (got all but XS). I found it interesting that S, M, and L showed similar breast stretch depth into them. In the L domes, the main difference was I didn't touch the sides much at all. The CL and XL are quite similar in dimension except the rim is very different. The CXL was really hard to get a seal and a notably longer and wider than the CL/XL. Now the XXL are just huge when looking at the rim but I am disappointed the depth. They really should be deeper (by like 4"/10cm). My only comment is the quality of the rim treatment worsen as they increase in size. All the contoured domes will need extra sanding and polishing to make them safe for prolonged skin contact. Just in the mild testing I did, my skin protested loudly as the edges scraped and bit into my skin. The XXL I got shouldn't even have been shipped IMHO. I'll be spending a few hours sanding it down. Hell, I even removed a long string of plastic from the rim from the seam of the mold. I did gently try to get a seal with the XXL. Pretty much impossible without covering my other breast about halfway. When I get to about an E cup, things will be different but impossible now.

Now to think of a way to do all this sanding without wearing out my elbows.... :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I've had a happy pumping session this evening. All day my breasts and nipples have been aching something awful. For a couple of weeks, my medium domes have failed to make much swelling until tonight. My goodness, I blew up and measured 46" over the nipples (normally 44") and wow, I've never seen my nipples so large. It is exciting too seeing the medium domes getting closer and closer to being filled. Now, time to let them rest before snoogling. I so want to hit a C by year's end.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Maybe but swelling is just a side-effect so I only get excited when something odd happens like last night. I still have some of it this morning (due to snoogling all night). I am definitely bigger as I got my bra on now after work and its full (40B, my small one). My breasts are still aching and I want to survive doing the laundry tonight (sensitive nipples).

Anyway, if I have my way... I'll get those swellings more often.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 014

No stats measured

Another steady week of pumping completed. I'm working hard to reach my goal but I must admit I'm feeling a bit drained. I've found lots of ways to incorporate pumping into my household life except lifting anything moderately heavy -- guaranteed dome pop off. So with snoogling, I'm getting 10 hours easily under the domes at various pressures.

As I reported, I had one astonishing swelling but I've been unable to reproduce it. I can only think it had something to do with the strong growing pains I had that day. I'm still having the aches but much milder now. One thing of note, my nipples have begun to swell enormously during this entire week. They are routinely getting 3-4 times bigger and it lasts while they remain hard (~1hr). I'm not really sure what to make of this.

Also, snoogling has been interesting the last couple of nights. It seems after about 4-5 hours something changes and my breasts will really protrude and the domes pop off and it is harder to get them back on since I have to really ramp up the pressure which I'm reluctant to do while half asleep.

This is the end of my P cycle so I'll probably post some pics. I can tell in the last few weeks I have been growing. My protrusion has easily doubled (still small but I had very little to start) and I've actually had to adjust my massaging technique since my hands can't quite hold it all anymore and a couple of good pinches will teach quickly. :) Also, I can feel hints of breast lobe around and behind the nipples. Visually, I just see bigger nipples that are further in front which is disappointing as I know there is changes of greater degree.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well, this sucks as it seems my webcam that I use for taking pics is malfunctioning. So, I'm ordering a new camera. So, the pics will have to wait.

I was chatting with a friend about sensitive nipples and shirts. She seems to have had similar problems and suggested a very soft bra. I've been attempting to locate one but no luck as yet. But I did run across a few smooth bras in 38B. Remembering my non-ideal experience with 38B from a few weeks ago, I decided to pull those things out and try them again.

Wow what a difference! I even tried on this 40A t-shirt bra that is large for an A and they are all fitting much better and filled surprisingly well. It is not perfect fits but much more tolerable or natural looking now. The one pushup I found is actually pushing something up... *boggle* I'll have to wear this one next weekend or something and see if people can't notice *that* bump. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Tim

It is impossible not to notice the sensitivity you're describing. Since I massage all the time, I have found lots of pleasure points but isn't part of the joy of NBE? Learning these things?

As for the nipple swelling itself, I mention it because it is just so over the top. A few hours after writing this I got a swelling that made the previous ones look small. Hell, I feared I had hurt myself for a bit. Imagine something 3/4" long and a bit over 1/4" thick. Normally I'm in the small pencil eraser sizing, so I don't understand why suddenly the nipples swell like mad but the breast itself only mildly swells. I suppose it could be that I'm in the last bit of the M domes and the nipples really do get alot of pull there.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 015

No stats measured

It's still full steam ahead. I had a horrible episode of "where did my boobs go?!" early this week and it was very hard to stay positive. I still don't understand exactly what happened but it was like all swelling and protrusion vanished for 3 days. But things are returning back to normal now. I have been thinking about trying a break here and there but I'm uncertain if that works for males like it does for females.

My nipples continue to swell like crazy and I'm nearing 1/2" left in the M domes around 8-9" pressures after about 45 minutes. I am starting to experiment with the L domes as I wish to make transitioning easier but it would be nice to start building volume too. Still, I feel the same frustration as others seeing my breasts expand way out just to see them deflate back within a couple hours.

However, I'll never give up. Those breasts I see in my head are mine; it is just a matter of getting body to conform. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 016

Bust: 44"

I just want to say.. tape measurements are evil! I had hoped after all this time it would have moved a little.

I've been using the fish oil mix a couple of times a week and I have yet to see any increase in swelling but it has helped my skin dryness. I have not detected any growth either (but I would be the last one to see it). The only place I see changes are in my nipples. They have been bitchy little things lately. Super sensitive at times, tender and mild aches, and then really itchy. They swell massively in the M domes and moderately in the L. I'm pretty sure they have gotten thicker with added length and the areoles seem a bit larger and darker.

Also a strange thing has been happening where out of the blue with no stimulation, my nipples will start to tingle and go erect and a very odd sensation radiate outward into the breast. Each "bout" last about 20-30 seconds and I can get 4-5 of them in 10 minutes at which time it can be hours or days before it happens again. I was wondering if this was some lactation thing but no fluid of any kind has been discharged. Any else experience something like this?

Last night, I tried hydropumping for the first time in the L domes. Hehe, water really likes to squirt out of strange places on that pump. I took it very gently as the sensations are very different and there is no discomfort so it would be very easy to overpump.

I start my P cycle and get to endure increased libido.

I'm feeling disappointed today and a bit frustrated.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 017

No stats measured

I've been watching others' progress and generally feeling left behind. But I've been looking over some pictures and I do see changes for myself. It has been 4 months of consistent noogling but sadly I don't see the level of changes I do in others. Maybe I'm the tortoise here but I've got staying power.

Last week, I was really discouraged because I had a measurable decrease with the exception of nipples. I would like to understand why this has happened but alas, I just don't have the data to help illuminate the root cause.

This week I believe I'm bouncing back. I've been rotating on short but harder pressures and longer with lower pressures. I'm switching back and forth from M and L domes. I'm starting to swell again and I've added short periods of nipple pumping.

Overall, nipples and areolas seem to be where the changes are lately. Since the distances and lengths are much smaller, it quite hard to quantify them. However, I'm finding noticeable differences. As mentioned in my gallery, I had my first leaky nipple experience. Of course, massage has been affected since they take up so much more space in my palm now and more care is needed to prevent accidently pinching. Even the way my nipples swell is changing since I think the areola is expanding.

I suppose the "honeymoon" is over and now it is just work, work, work and more work to reach my goals. I'm still chasing that B cup and I dearly hope I have it by year's end.

DJ

Kristin00

I understand how you feel, thinking you are being left behind. I've been wondering these last couple of weeks if I've really had any real growth at all in these last few months. It has been almost 3 months for me. At first it seemed I was seeing changes, but lately I'm wondering if noogling just helped with the shape and hasn't given me any real increase in size. The measuring tape says it has but I think those things are so deceiving- depending on how tight I have I against my skin, the exact spot I'm measuring, etc. It has only been a few months so all we can do is keep pushing forward right?!