FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

momof4

Hi there! Your progress gives me life and hope!!!
I am wondering if you could give me some tips. I am a mom of 4 and I teach aerobics - lots of dance cardio (and hoping to teach piyo soon). How do you work out and maintain growth? DO you do chest exercises? Did your exercise routine decrease your breast size?

pianogirl

Sorry for the dealy in response lately. Work, looking for a second job, crazy life.
But I do work my chest. I like doing push ups because they build pecs which push your chest up and out. I eat a lot of protein and take biotin and collagen supplements. I'm not sure how I keep my chest, I haven't lost any of it luckily. I noogle anywhere from every other day to once a week or even less depending. In the beginning, consistency is key, and keep a routine. No less than an hour a night

AngelicHeart

Wow! Wow! Wowweeee!

What a wonderful thread and a good healthy example of a Noogleberry journey. You have done amazingly and look gorgeous! Surely this is the body of someone at least half your age?

This is really inspirational to me as I am slightly muscular as I have a fitness background - you have started off at a smaller bust size to myself and I would be totally happy with your "final"/current result as my own.

I am currently a 32C with a little bit of room to spare. I'd probably be a 30D but still have a little bit of baby weight to shed. I have 2 boys and I breastfed them both. I don't think my bust is too deflated but I am hopeful that the boobie fairy will visit me a give me just 'a little bit' more to feel womanly again.

Thank you for sharing your journey, I may have to study this thread repeatedly ::)

A x