FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

zkk

I'm one of your fans too :) When I first saw your pics my jaw literally dropped!

What a nightmarish situation you're in! It's hard for me to even think something like that could happen with law and justice being completely helpless against it. Hope everything will take a turn for the better soon.

pianogirl

Hey guys!
Thank you so much!! It's amazing when you have people you've never met reach out and express very thoughtful support! I wanted to let you know, there have been some VERY interesting developments this past week!! I soooo don't wanna jinx it by telling everyone, so I have to hold on a few more days...all I can say is, it looks really good for us.
Trust me, I'd trade my boobs to have this nightmare over! Lol! Only cuz once I did, I'd Noogle to grow more
On an upside, the lack of noogling hasn't taken a toll on my size, which is a huge plus! I try for twice a week. Since its late at night, mostly after 10pm, I end up falling asleep with them on. So where it'd normally be a 1 hr season, quickly turns to 2-3 hrs unknowingly.
I haven't seen any pros or cons to this change up just yet, but I'll keep you updated on that as well. This Sunday will be 1 month since I've started this new method due to privacy issues. So if I'm going to see any pros or cons, it'll be soon I think.

kikikupcake

Omgoodness, just saw the recent posts and I'm so sorry to hear what you're dealing with Jezabelle! You are definitely a significant inspiration to me also with noogling and it's terrible to hear these awful things have happened :( being deceived and suffering greatly for it is just NOT RIGHT any way you slice it :( Very glad to hear you have jobs though, that at least is a ray of light, but still......uggghh.

When facing struggles in our life, I would turn to my son and say "we are intrepid. we carry on" and I express the same to you (i quote it from the movie Elizabethtown, not sure if you've seen it? It was a fave of ours, so it was very meaningful to my son too when I would say it as we've also faced hard times, rebuilding from nothing)

Hang in there and keep the faith, :-*
Kiki

pianogirl

Ok guys, I feel confident enough to let you in on my secret!
There has been a brand new law that has passed in January for NJ that protects homeowners from fraudulent business dealings with mortgage companies. Please tell anyone you know who has been in trouble with their loans.
Basically, if you had participated in a trial payment plan for a modification, you complete it successfully and the bank still denies a modification, that's breach of contract and falls under the NJ Consumer Fraud Act. Please look into your own state laws to see if one applies to you or someone you know.
My attorney looked over our case and feels extremely confident in a win. So much so...he's doing it on contingencie. That's saying a lot!! 99% of attorneys won't touch something of this caliber for under $15k retainer!
He's filing 3 motions this week. One to put a hold on the title so the bank won't sell the house out from under me, one to file motion to vacate sale and put me back into the house immediately and the last is the consumer fraud suit.
My biggest strength was that I held onto every piece of paperwork since January '09. This is so its black and white for the judge to see and dertermine a ruling.
I typed up a comprehensive timeline for him and his partner to study. He came back and said he could really see where all the fraud began....right in the beginning! It's riddled in fraud! He told me, that I wouldn't have ever saved the house, never! They wanted the house! So they ruined my life in the process.
So please, don't think for a second you can trust your bank or mortgage company. They are out for themselves and if your f-ed up in the process, big deal!
So yeah, good news!!

James

That is very good news and I hope you are successful. But courts are notoriously slow, so I would expect many months before any decisions are made. Anyhow you must keep us abreast of any developments, we will be anxiously waiting for news that you are moved back to your old home.

pianogirl

This time last yr, the courts performed a huge purge of foreclosure cases to free up the back log. What we are waiting for is the initial court date. Because the judge will make his/her ruling to vacate sale during that first hearing. What my attorney also mentioned is that 90% of these cases settle so we may avoid court all together. Since this is a brand new law, and our case is the first to be tried under its, they may be even more inclined to settle. Every homeowner who got screwed will come out of the woodwork if this case is publicized and wins. Fingers crossed!!

pianogirl

Omg guys...I just realized I'm 4 1/2 years in!! My god where has the time gone! Well, time flys when you move 4 times in 10 months, start a new job along with a massive lawsuit against the biggest bank in the nation, Wells Fargo. Which I'm winning!
Yes, I've been quite the busy queen bee!

So, just to bring you up to date with my progress, I still noogle every other night for an hour. James, I tried that 4 hour session and I got terrible indentations and marks that lasted a week because it was too long and I have super sensitive skin. I tried, and also didn't see any additional positive results from it. I guess it works well with others, I'm not the one I suppose.

But, I've added collagen supplements along with biotin for my hair and skin. What I noticed is that my boobs had a reaction as well. My current measurements as of today, 4 days into my period which means I'm super deflated are 30" under breast and 40" across the nipples. Last night after noogling I was 41".
I noticed my 34DD bras were getting tight and I went to VS to try the 34DDD again. Last year I was swimming in them! This year? That's a different story!
Here are some bras I bought today, the black and white bra is 34DDD dream angel lined demi, and the other 2 are body by Victoria Perfect Shape. Those have a thin lining of padding, not much at all and sooooo comfy!
So, I have to say, this has been quite the journey. Going from 34A to 34DDD is beyond remarkable. I just had to share my secret with 2 of the employees there. They were blown away when I showed before pics.

So, here you go! My newest addition of pics to show

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 192
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 173

James

Congratulations on another cup growth! ;)
Did you go 4 hours without taking the domes off? I meant 4 hours using 7:2 or variation like 15:2 or 15:5 with 2 to 5 minutes of massage in between pumping sessions. That should have avoided the ring marks. However, thanks for trying and noting no improvement in swelling.

pianogirl

The first hour was a breeze, because that's my normal routine. When I got to about an hr and a half things got uncomfortable and I took them off for a few mins. I didn't massage because I read that if you massage during or after pumping it can reduce the swelling. But because of pain in general I did take breaks. But I can def say that my body was not a fan of the increased time. That's ok tho, what I do works for me

pianogirl

Here's a selfie that I took on the 18th of this month. I discarded it and came across it while cleaning up my iPad. I recovered it so you can see that this was just a pic I took, and not a boob shot. But come on, it was def a boob shot! You can see how much clevage I have and that wasn't an overly padded bra. Actual non of my bras are overly padded anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 253

tinytots

Urgh, I'm so jealous, haha! Congrats on your success with NB! I love reading about those who started small, it's quite inspiring. Your boobs look amazing! I totally love the non-boob-shot boob shot! :)

pianogirl

Hey Tiny! Yeah I like that pic too! My husband especially liked it! Lol! I really wish I could pin point a reason why some grow at expedential rates, while others struggle to hold onto the smallest amount of swelling. It's so strange, and like a 50/50 divide! And that's men and women across the board. So we know it's not just that we women have the right or wrong stuff. Cause guys get these results too. It may be just as plain as how your body builds its fat cells. We have overweight people in our family, so maybe it's a gene I've woken up cause my grandmother had HUGE boobs! My sister was always skinny and large chested. But I had some boobs, but not like the rest of them!
So, maybe it's a mix of genes and fat storage/production. Until science gets a good look at what a simple air locked dome can produce, we can only speculate what the real reason is. Until then, we're going to be open to trial and error. And please don't give up!! Please, non of you give up! Don't give in to the knife and become a fake Pam Anderson! It's so not worth the risk and I'd hate to hear a tragic story

pianogirl

Omg...boob greed gets the best of AAAAAALLL of us, guys and girls! Lol! When the noogle first arrives, we say one thing, then all the sudden, that's not good enough. It's a good thing and a bad thing. I never thought that I'd get to this size, and to tell you the truth, this is as big as bras go at VS. next stop is online shopping. That's a bit much if you ask me! Lol!
I stopped noogling daily because I was just looking to maintain. Once I started doing pec workouts and drinking the collagen supplements and saw more growth, here comes the greed monster again!

So, here I am, back to every other night for an hour straight, no 7:2 method anymore. I thought I saw a difference doing the 7:2, but it really didn't pan out to much of a difference. Results exactly the same as pump and hold for an hour.

There are quite a few different methods that work for many individuals on here. Plus, no 2 bodies react the same to those methods. Honestly, I believe the most important factor is consistency. People get in a few weeks, get discouraged and take a break, come back, and do the same. It takes time, some more than others. This cannot be viewed as instant gratification, not in a long shot.

There's a handful of us on here that have been doing this for years, and we have seen the results of time invested. So, to all you new nooglers out there, please don't get discouraged! Always keep that little voice inside that says THIS WILL WORK!

I know this sounds like much, but I'd say, noogle no less than an hour everyday for 1 entire year. If you don't see any results, than your body may just be that finicky and will not create the fat tissue needed. It's ok, it does happen. For the majority of people, you will increase at least 1 cup size, most likely well before the 1 year mark. But doctors use tissue expansion for numerous reasons, and if it's being used in the medical community, it works. We just use it differently, and on a part of the body that's supposed to grow. So ladies and gents, take a deep breath and let this be your PERSONAL New Years resolution, stick with it and see how great you'll look in that low cut top at the Christmas party next year!

Hopefulforbreasts

Thank you for the encouragement. I definitely understand how easy it can be to get discouraged and quit. For me every time I look at this forum and see all the beautiful results you and the others are getting I immediately want to start another pumping session.
For me I'm looking at this as a long term investment. It's similar to trying to diet and exercise it takes time and effort before you see results and some people see results sooner/easier than others. It's like we are asking our bodies to produce billions of new cells in a place where it doesn't normally want to put them (my fat cells all go to my butt lol). It will take time! I'm pretty excited though, I'm looking at this as some me time to do something great for myself : ).
I think an hour per day is definitely doable. I spend a lot of time on the computer for School stuff so I just noogle while I'm in bed doing homework. I think I'm going to do the pump and hold for now and switch it up if I don't see much change.

pianogirl

Yeah, give it a shot! An hour goes so fast especially when your involved in something like computer or tv time. I got over the embarrassment of doing it in front of my husband real quick! Especially once the results were noticeable. This is for US, to make US feel and look better about our bodies. It's just really nice to be proportional now. Here's a picture of me on vacation in Florida, April 2010, just 1 year before I started noogling. As you can see, my body hasn't changed so we are capable of making new cells and also reawaken ones that shrunk during weight loss

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 312

pianogirl

Can't believe I found it! I thought I donated it before I moved, but I found it! It doesn't fit anymore, but here is what it looks like now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 324

Hopefulforbreasts

Wow, wow, wow! So beautiful!
At first I was embarrassed to tell my boyfriend about it and didn't know how I would be able to do it at night when he is home but I decided to tell him and made him promise not to laugh. He tried very hard but I could the amusement. He still tries to peek when I'm doing it but I make him pump the cups while I hold the cups lol. He's just concerned about me being in pain or bruising myself (he's a nurse). It's funny though because even though he always says he doesn't care if I have bigger boobs and was against implants, I can see the excitement when he sees my breasts and tells me that they are getting bigger!
I never had larger breasts so I have to make al my cells anew lol but I'm sure I can do it!

pianogirl

I'd say, show him my bikini top pics from before and today. That'll make him a believer! Sure you'll have a little pain or it be uncomfortable at times. It's normal. Your not gonna cause problems unless your in severe pain. I gained the majority of my size within the first year. I slowed down but continued to get a little bigger every year after. So to go from A to D in 12 months is incredible. Then up to DD and this past week bought my first DDD.
Those have 3 hooks, that's how wide that band is! But it's soooo nice to have that kind of support. It's like a nice bear hug around your chest. Very comfy