Here's How You Can Plump Up Your Lips... Naturally

Knockers

Hi guys,

I saw someone asking about beauty tips on this board recently.

It got me thinking.

You see, I've been wanting to test more widely a natural way of plumping up and smoothing out your lips that I stumbled across that has REALLY worked for me and others.

This kind of stuff is a real passion of mine and I'm thinking about writing a book about natural beauty enhancers that really work one day (I'm a journo).

So I thought I'd ask you guys if you'd like to be the guinea pigs since all of us share a passion for going down the healthy, safe way to a more beautiful body.

I've found the effect of this particular fruit on your lips lasts for days and it's really healthy to boot.

But first let me tell you how I discovered it.

A couple of years ago I was on a major health kick.

It was the first time I adopted a raw vegan diet (I'm back on it now) and my food was comprised almost soley of fruit vegetables, nuts, seeds, and salads including a bowl of fruit salad most days.

One of the many benefits of living so healthy was that I noticed my lips, particularly my top lip, was plumper and fuller, way more sensuous looking.

My lips are reasonably full anyway but this was something else.

I figured it must be the healthy diet I'd adopted.

But it was impossible to tell whether it was a combination of a number of things or just one thing that was having this pluming effect.

That was until I was reading a natural health book a couple of months ago. It contained recipes that had been submitted by readers.

One of them was from a lady who submitted a recipe with a certain fruit who mentioned that she, her friend and her husband had all gained fuller lips by eating this smoothie about five days in a row.

Bingo!

The light went on.

It turns out that I'd been eating this fruit practically every day in my fruit-salad back in the days when I noticed my lips were fuller.

And so I rushed out and bought some and have been eating it every day. (It's pretty tasty too.)

Within 5 days my sensuous lips had returned!

My top lip used to be a fair bit narrower than my bottom but eating this stuff has evened it out a lot.

To maintain the effect you don't have to eat it every day either. Every couple of days keeps your lips nice and fluffy.

I Googled this fruit and no where is it's beautifying qualities mentioned.

Seems this one is a real secret.

So what is the fruit?

Well, let me know if you're interested and I'll post it here.

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag if this isn't of interest to you ladies (and guys) here.

I'll await your response.

Cheers

Knockers 8)

P

Philli

What is this? Do we have to pay you to tell us? Coming on here with such a post makes me think that you are the fruit.

Knockers

Philli,

This is a boob forum not about lips.

So I wanted to make sure people were actually interested in the topic before I gave out what I consider to be a really great beauty tip.

How could I be possibly seeking to make money from this when I made it clear I was going to post it on this forum if you were interested?

After this cynical response, I'm glad I checked before just blurting it out.

K

kultzu

Hi Knockers,

Me too, I wanna know :D

I don't have problems with my lips but would be nice to know and hey, although it isn't related to breast enhancement , Lucy can help move this thread to General Discussion session . I don't see the problems ;) ;).

Go on, let us know .

Kultzu

J

jackieT

Wow....

it works, I put one small dome, which was sitting in my closet, on my mouth. And got good suction. I look like Daisy Duck now! I have fuller plumper lips now, the swelling lasts long.

the things you can do with Noogleberry ;D

Wonder if it works on my buttcheeks as well...mmmmhh..maybe with the XL it could work.

D

DDsplease

So funny Jackie,

Imagine if it could suck IN the areas we wanted to minimise!? The possibilities would be limitless!!!! ::)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Knockers, you have us all intriqued now! Kultzu's right, we could always move your post to a new general discussion/beauty section.

jackieT am i right in thinking you've tried the noogleberry on your lips? im not sure if this was the fruit knockers was using but if it works, thats great! Incidentally, we have started production on a new shaped cup for an intimate area which may fit better than the small cup you are using so let me know if you have continued success with your lips and i can send you one to try once they are completed!

best wishes

Lucy :)

W

waxingmoon

Hi All,

Well, I am not exactly sure why Knockers is so cautious with the information, but there are several fruits that are known to irritate and swell the lips.

The one that comes to mind to me is mango. Mango can make lips swell and for some it is an unfortunate amount. Years ago my friend had a horrible case of poison ivy. She broke out in many different areas and it was months before she fully recovered. She then got married and was on her honeymoon vacation in Hawaii. There she was eating all sorts of things and one of them was mango. She said it was like she had re-contracted poison ivy on her lips - not exactly the kind of thing you want happening on your honeymoon.

She didn't figure out what had happened until she returned home and discovered that mango is in the same family of plants as poison ivy. Because her body had been hyper-sensitized to the chemicals in poison ivy it reacted to those similar chemicals in the mango.

So, it is very possible the 'mystery' fruit that Knockers is talking about is mango. It certainly does taste good and unless you are like my friend and hyper-sensitive to its chemicals it is perfectly safe.

The idea about using the Noogleberry on the lips reminds me of a poster a while back on Eve's forum. Someone had asked about fuller lips and there was a discussion going on when this woman posted what she though was a great idea - the vacuum cleaner hose!! She then told us to wait there while she tried it... lol. A few hours past and she posted back... not such a great idea... lol. Yes, the suction had swollen her lips, but as you can probably expect it did it and then some. I don't think I ever laughed so hard as I did when I pictured her all excited with that vacuum cleaner hose just inches from her lips sucking away and then what I bet was a really surprised look on her face when that thing latched on.... ahhhhaaahaaa... I bet she couldn't find the off switch fast enough... lol.

So anyway... I was expecting great things when I saw the title of this thread. Mystery fruit ain't got nothin on vacuum adventures...

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

S

sissy2345

I'm interested and will be a guinea pig. I'll even take before and after pictures for you. Everyone is just teasing you, we want to know, it's just the secretive way it was presented, kinda dangling it out there. Can you share with us please?

Lucy, now I'm intrigued....I would like to know what private area you are working on the small cups for?? By the way, I think an area for beauty tips is a great idea. On Eve's forum I learned of one suppliment that I would never do without now, my skin has never been better, or moister, even in the winter, it's called Hydraplenish. It's incredible, and I WOULD NOT ever give a tip that I could not vouch for personally. I realize it's a bold statement, but this stuff has changed my life.

Sissy

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Sissy, as you can see, we've moved this topic to a new Health & Beauty board (thank you Kultzu ;)) so please all feel free to share your tips, advice and beauty secrets as well as asking for help! In answer to your other question Sissy, its a labial/vaginal cup - i bet you wished you'd never asked! lol

best wishes

Lucy

J

jackieT

My dearest Knockers,

I was just having a bit of a laugh.. but ofcourse I want to know what the fruit is!

Love
Jackie

J

jackieT

Waxingmoon! I am just cracking up on the hoover hose story. That is hilarious. I have a very vivid imagination and I can just not stop laughing. Thank you darling, for making me laugh so hard all by myself.

come to think of it...my nose is rather small, I wonder if.....

(keep ya'll posted on that:p)

K

kultzu

Just coming back from the swimming hall and wow, here we have a new session for Health & beauty. That's awesome ! ;D

Waxingmoon...I Love mangoes ! :D They have not done any magic on my lips but perhaps I am so used to them , like eating them in my childhood. If I don't eat them often then maybe I will get some affect like your friend did. Curious to hear what Knocker would reveal to us ! :D :D.

Kultzu

PS. Lucy, long time no talk ...hope all is well with you !

P

Philli

Well, here we are. 10 replies already. If knockers has been paying attention, she will know that we are all pregnant with anticipation for this amazing fruit.

Come on knockers, put us out of our misery. I'll keep checking back for the next 7 hours and if you dont tell us, I wont sleep tonight.

E

entropiana

count me in as 11...i want to know too...hey, i am loosing the weight, gettting some abs, growing boobs, i might as well start getting more sensous lips...i would try any fruit, even if it means eating it daily.

thank you:)

D

Dixieland

Count me 12!!!

OMG!!! ;D ROFLMAO!!! :eek: I can't stop laughing!!! Boy what a discussion! :p :p :p

:eek: Bring on the sexy lips! I could definitely use this miracle fruit! Come on and tell us Knockers! 8)

Waxingmoon, so if you aren't affected by poison ivy...do you think the mango still works? Just curious. :)
Dixieland

C

catsrule

it seems we have scared knockers off...i too wanted to start chowing down on this mystery fruit....

Knockers

Mystery Lip Plumping Fruit Revealed

Not scared off. Just sleeping.

And waiting to see if there were enough people interested to give this a try.

Okay, drum roll...

The fruit that I and a few others has found to plump up your lips is...

...the humble passionfruit.

And no, I haven't experienced any irritation or tingling with it as was mentioned with the mango. No side-effects whatsoever, in fact.

Two medium passionfruit every day for 7 days should produce the results. You can eat them on their own or with a bunch of other fruits.

(I have it with bananas, paw-paw, pineapple and raw vegan icecream)

After that, passionfruit every couple of days should maintain those results.

Here in Australia passionfruit season is drawing to an end so I hope you're able to get hold of some where you are.

The results were not so overt that others commented.

But they were enough that I REALLY noticed.

Please let me know if it works for you.

Cheers

Knockers

C

catsrule

Thank you knockers for that info..as i was looking into some sort of lip plumper lip balm or something..injections seem way to severe! and the more fruit I eat, the better...you had mentioned about getting rid of cellulite with your eating habits...does this take awhile to accomplish?? as I am aging, my butt and thighs seem to look horrible....would eating cleaner reaaly change that?? blessings to you! I shall hunt down passion fruit!! kisses, cat

B

booler

So, if anyone finds an online link to purchase dehydrated passion fruit, or some other way to get some here in the midwest...PLEASE SHARE!
I have had passion fruit canned or in jars mixed with other tropical fruits and LOVE IT!!!
Booler