Here's How You Can Plump Up Your Lips... Naturally

Knockers

Hi Catsrule,

Just wrote you a long response but for some reason it didn’t post and has disappeared into the ether.

So here I go again.

You asked me about my raw food vegetarian lifestyle.

“as I am aging, my butt and thighs seem to look horrible....would eating cleaner reaaly change that??”

The answer is a resounding yes.

Cellulite is just stored toxins. Expose yourself to less toxins in your food and environment and clean out the ones already in your body and you will see the cellulite go.

This is one of the reasons why people who lose weight the conventional way often don’t lose the cellulite. That’s because they’re still eating unhealthily.

But it will do so much more.

The benefits are physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.

Here’s a of some of the benefits I’ve felt from eating raw food vegetarian 95% of the time ( I still occasionally have a piece of fish, raw cheese and even some junkfood):

- effortless weight-loss without counting calories
- healthier skin with a youthful glow
- lines around my eyes are smoothing out
- smoother softer skin like my pores are shrinking
- softer more manageable hair
- plumper lips! Thank you passion-fruit
- freckles fading
- happier
- clearer thinking, I feel smarter
- more in touch with my spirituality
etc. etc.

If you want to see what benefits others have experienced Google ‘raw food testimonials’.

You will be amazed!

D

Dixieland

Yep Booler, I hear you, I'm in the midwest to. Don't know of anyplace around here that would carry exotic fruit. Would dehydrated act in the same way...I bet it has something to do with the juice. I wonder if drinking the juice would produce the same results?
Dixieland

K

kultzu

WoW, great ! Thanks for all those beauty tips , Knockers ! :-* :-* :-*

Kultzu

B

booler

Thank you entropiana and Knockers

Dixieland, dehydrating foods leaves most of the nutrients in the fruit. Only a small percentage is lost due to the low heat. The fruit can be rehydrated by added pure water. But of course, fresh is always best. :)

Booler

S

sissy2345

Lucy,

Now I gotta know more. I thought that people had surgery to make those things smaller? They are pumping to make them bigger! Is it a pleasure thing, or what, can you tell me please? I'm not sorry I asked at all, I have alot to learn apparently! Thanks.

D

Dixieland

Booler,
I can't find passion fruit here where I live, nor dehydrated or canned, it is out of season. One grocery store usually carries it, but they are out and will not get any until next winter. So much for having plumper lips! :'( I found some 100% passion fruit juice, but it probably won't be the same as eating the fruit itself. I won't remember this in another year! I have too many professors cramming stuff into my brain already...hehehe. ;D Thanks for the tip though. I don't know if I could be a vegan, but I'm certainly interested, don't care much for meat, unless its chicken or turkey. How do you learn about becoming a vegan?
Dixieland

C

catsrule

wow knockers, thank you for such depth of answers! I will certainly start changing things around here!! but tell me, what about wine?? or any alcohol? is that bad for cellulite?? i am a wine lover...most meals we have a glass of red or a good white...i would hate to give that up, but will if necessary! i will def. check out the testimonilas!! your an angel!!

Knockers

Hi Catsrule,

Red wine - particularly a good quality organic one with no chemicals - would be OK.

I'd skip other alcohol though. The processed sugar in that stuff really ruins your looks.

But if you must drink it, choose one day a week where you splurge a little. Then get right back on to your healthy lifestyle the other 6 days.

That's what I do. I call myself a 6 day a week vegetarian.

I get any cravings out of my system on that one day and that way I don't feel like I'm depriving myself.

And I end up feeling so crappy for it that it renews my commitment to live healthy for the rest of the week.

Try and approach it as a lifestyle not a diet. You will probably start to see improvements in your health, quality of your skin etc. within days.

But it took years to do the damage so you're going to have to give your body time to reverse it.

But the good news is our fearfully and wonderfully made bodies are really forgiving when you start giving them consistently excellent fuel.

For example, raw foodists generally end up looking from 15 to 20 years younger than their real age.

You'll be able to see the pictorial evidence of that when you do that Google search I mentioned before.

Good luck with it

Knockers

Knockers

Dixieland, there is a host of raw food communities online to research this way of life.

And you don't need to give up meat entirely to see results.

A great first step for anyone wanting to improve their looks and health would be to incorporate a gorgeous big green salad into their diet EVERY day.

I'm not talking those limp, dodgy excuses for salads you may have had in the past.

I'm talking handfuls of greens topped with herbs like basil and mint, sprouts, sundried tomato, avocado and grated carrot topped off with a beautiful olive oil dressing.

Or whatever your idea is of a tasty salad.

Maybe you have to eat it with a slab of steak to get it down cause you don't like salads. That's OK. Whatever it takes to start getting more greens into your diet - do it!

Greens are super important for your health and looks.

And after a few weeks of consistently eating them you will begin to notice you automatically start gravitating towards more healthier foods and lose your taste for the crap your currently eating.

Hope this helps.

Knockers

B

booler

Oh Dixie, you have no idea how far off the mark you are ::) You have me confused with someone else who is a vegan. I am SOOO very unhealthy in so many many ways. I poison my body with diet soda, and processed fatty foods and about every other dietary vice on the market. But as often as I do that, I try to eat something good. For every soda, I try to remember to drink spring water. I eat tons of meat, but try to avoid eating too many hot dogs and bologna sandwiches. I try to eat grilled chicken as often as McDonalds double cheeseburgers. For my sweet-tooth, I keep bananas and raw honey at home, and only eat Kit Kat and Cherry Mash bars on the road (keeping them out of the house). I used to live on processed sugar, but now am doing well to balance some good for every bad thing I eat. So I keep Dole frozen pineapples and blueberries around for the binges whenever possible. I have educated myself on healthy life choices, but I only live it out when it is convenient, or I am feeling guilty about my food choices.

Unless the passion fruit juice is processed very carefully, it has probably lost most of its nutrients. I will be on the hunt for an online source of affordable passion fruit - mostly because I LOVE passion fruit. Has to be a better choice than a Kit Kar bar, right?
Booler

D

Dixieland

Knockers,
Well I guess being a vegan isn't for me (curse word-curse word!!!), I can't eat salads...of any kind. I love them, but my body makes me pay for it, every time! I also can't eat onions, peppers, etc. I have IBS, I am on medication for it, but it doesn't help when I eat the no-no foods I know are triggers. I don't eat McDonalds food or any fast food for that matter unless I'm forced to because I'm on the road, but then I try to get grilled chicken, the grease is another no-no food for me. I do eat a lot of green vegetables though. I try and buy frozen 'cause there aren't as many additives in them, I tried the no-salt canned versions, didn't like them. So I buy the ones in the can and rinse them for 10-15 minutes before cooking them. I love carrots, but right now I have braces on so I can only eat cooked (soft) ones. I will research it anyway and see if there are other types of foods that are on the list that are not triggers for me.
Thanks for all your help. :)
Dixieland

Knockers

Dixieland, there's heaps of people who've actually cured themselves of IBS, cancer, asthma, heart disease, in fact practically any condition you can think of thanks to raw food.

You'll find a lot of testimonials from former sufferers of IBS online too.

It may mean you have to start with other healthy choices your body can handle now to help heal your body heal.

But there is hope.

You will be shocked when you discover just how much nutrition affects EVERY aspect of your life.

I would not have believed it myself if i hadn't personally experienced it and heard thousands of stories from others.

D

Dixieland

Knockers,
My IBS is stress/food induced. Not a fun "disease" to have....I wouldn't wish it on anyone, not even a enemy if I had one!! It renders me completely useless, sometimes for days!!! I will do some searching and see what I can find out. But I can't change much with my diet at all, without it wreaking havoc on me...and I need my job.
Dixieland

Knockers

Dixieland, I admire you for keeping an open mind about your health and being prepared to hunt for an alternative solution.

I see so many people who give up their power to doctors believing they are God.

The problem with this is most modern doctors tend to be fixated on drugs (no thanks to the influence of the money-hungry pharmaceutical industry)

And drugs tend to mask the symptoms instead of getting to the root of the problem and fixing it once and for all which is what I found changing my lifestyle has done for me.

I don't know about you but I want glowing good health not to be condemned to medicate myself or struggle with my weight my entire life.

Good luck.

D

Dixieland

Knockers,
Can you eat cheese? I really like cheese and it is the only way I get calcium, unless it is in pill form, because I don't like milk. What are some of the foods you eat? (Other than salads)
Dixieland

Knockers

Ok, here's a typical day's diet at the moment.

Consider that when I first started on the raw diet I ate a fair bit more as my body adjusted to the lack of meat etc. which tends to give you that bulky full feeling.

But now I eat less because my body is used to it and I'm so nutritionally satisfied.

Breakfast - Pineapple Lime Milkshake made on a handful of macadamia nuts, lime juice, frozen and fresh pineapple, frozen banana, chia (a really great non-animal source of calcium and essential fatty acids found at the health store) peach, all mixed up in a blender.

Lunch - Big green salad with wholemeal pasta (cooked) and basil pesto

Dinner - Fresh juice - carrot, apple ginger lemon, spinach and kale

Dessert - big bowl of raw vegan icecream plus homemade choc sauce made with raw cocoa and agave syrup (natural source of sweetness) and coconut oil plus banana, passionfruit and paw-paw.

Knockers

Sorry, forgot about the cheese issue.

The traditional cheese you get in a shop is not recommended.

It's also not a very good source of calcium in comparison to other options either, by the way.

There are nut cheeses you can make or buy that are a really good alternative.

If you just can't give up the animal milk ones, you're best option is the ones made on raw unprocessed milk.

I've had these and they're very tasty. Their also considered more nutritious because all the goodness isn't cooked out of the milk.

D

Dixieland

Knockers,
I eat a lot of cheese (mostly string or moz.) because it helps with my IBS.
Dixieland

B

booler

Nut cheese? I have got to try that. Any you would recommend?
Booler