Here's How You Can Plump Up Your Lips... Naturally

D

Dixieland

Knockers,
I'll look for all natural cheese the next time I go into the health food store for vitamins. How will I know if it isn't "processed"? Thanks, sorry for so many questions!
Dixieland

Knockers

Dixieland, you'll more likely get cheese made on raw cows or goat's milk at an upmarket delicattessen.

Booler, I can't buy nut cheese where I am. You may have to make it. There's heaps of recipes online.

C

catsrule

KNOCKERS!! You are awesome! I have looked at some of the raw sites..this is a major step for me..it will take me time to gradually change ...and my family will be going bonkers! I do so love salads, though!~! whole family does...w/ alittle cjicken or shrimp (is seafood ok??) we love steamed clams, fresh shrimp, i love white fish, I despise salmon...my hubby loves it, though....lots to consider..but i thank you so much for all of your wonderful insight and suggestions, and kindness...

And DIXIE! you could NEVER have an enemy!!! are you kidding me?? are YOU KIDDING ME???

B

booler

Oh Knockers, You are so funny! Me, make my own cheese?
I am so lazy I would get my food pre-digested if I could buy it online, with a credit card, delivered to my door. ;D
Booler

D

Dixieland

Catsrule,
You could say that I might have one.....but I didn't anything!!!! He did though, and now he has to pay the piper. I'm not sure if he hates me or not? It's a long story.
Dixieland

Knockers

Ok, Booler I get the picture!

You might want to try your local health food store if you live in a capital city.

Raw food is becoming increasingly mainstream so you may have some luck. I know you can definately order it online from a Chicago raw restaurant but it's pricey.

Catsrule, it's pretty exciting when you see the results people have gotten isn't it?

Yep, start eating those salads.

Another alternative first step is to have a fresh vegetable juice every day with greens in it.

My favourite is carrots, apple, lemon, ginger and spinach.

Knockers

Sorry forgot about your seafood question Catsrule.

Seafood is OK (certainly better than chicken or red meat) as a transition food as you take baby steps to improve your diet.

But long-term the problem with meat and fish is that it is increasingly soaking up the toxins in our environment and passing them on to humans.

The best foods for cleaning out toxins and stripping cellulite from your body are raw fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds.

C

catsrule

knockers, you are an angel on the earth!! thank you!! I can get by on those 4 food groups!!

N

naturalboobs

Hello Knockers!!

Thank you so much for all the informative information. I have trouble moving my bowels at times. And someone else told me to eat salads with a lot of greens. Now that I have read this post, I'm so excited. I've just started eating salad, but now I'm definitely going to always incorporate them in my everyday life. I just have to make sure I don't buy to much at once so it doesn't go bad. Also I'm going to drink at least 64oz of water each day. That is half of my body weight. That what is recommended. Drink half your body weight in oz of water.

God Bless everyone,
Naturalboobs

I want to get rid of my cellulite. I nevier had any until after my second baby which I had at 32. He is 5 now.

C

catsrule

naturalboobs, i did a 2 week colon cleanse around NYEve, and since then, i "go" almsot daily! sorry everybody...tmi...tmi..but they WORK!!

Knockers

Natural Boobs you received very good advice.

And it is a very good idea to 'go' often and well.

According to natural medicine experts disease and sickness starts in the colon because most people just don't evacuate the waste from their body enough.

So it stays and toxifies your body and eventually manifests in the weakest part of your system as some disease or other.

Mainstream medicine will treat the disease but they know nothing about treating the underlying cause.

That's why I always cringe when I hear some celebrity saying they've beaten cancer after taking the chemo or radiation route.

I just know that chances are that it's going to come back again because they haven't changed their lifestyle to rid themselves of their internal toxicity.

Catsrule, a colon cleanse every now and again is also an awesome move.

Both of these things will go a long way in ridding yourself of cellulite permanently.

D

Dixieland

What happens when you do a colon cleanse? Would it mess up my IBS?
Dixieland

C

catsrule

I'm not sure about the IBS, Dixiegirl..better check with your Dr., however, teh cleanse that I did I got at the healthfood store, but I recently saw it at Rite aid, too! it's 3 parts (3 diff. pills) 1 is for extrra fiber, 1 is called a "laxative" but it's really mild, and the otehr is milk thistle, an herb for cleansing...went really nicely, no bad side effects or gas or pains....but there are MANY on the market..the one that I did is suggesting to do quarterly...so I will again in April!
Thanks again Knockers for your FAB advice!!

D

Dixieland

Catsrule,
I have what is known as Irritable Bowel Syndrome....when I eat the wrong foods or when I get "stressed" (haha) I get terrible lower abdominal cramps and diarr. sometimes to the point of passing out. It is not a fun "disease" to have. Some have the opposite problem, which usually turns into Crohn's disease later on, but mine probably won't since it is diarr and not constipation. Do a google on it...there are some horrific stories out there. I take meds for mine, but they don't work 100% of the time. Over the years, I have learned what I can eat safely and what I should never ever eat!!! The list is quite long. :'( But it is a small price to pay for not having a "flare-up".
Dixieland

C

catsrule

Indeed, check with your dr.! I hope you NEVER EVER have another flare up! EVER!

Drink LOTS of water, go for nice jaunts!!

D

Dixieland

Catsrule,
Oh, I drink tons of water every day! I also work out every night, walking two miles or so on the tread every night and a 30 minute floor routine. I honestly believe that working out helps my IBS.
Dixieland

C

catsrule

plus all of that treadmill workout will keep you lookin hot in those pencil skirts!!

D

Dixieland

Catsrule,
I guess it doesn't hurt..LOL! :eek: wish I knew some exercises that would make my back side stick out alittle more...haven't found one that works really well yet, I do a floor exercise that helps, but doesn't give me a really sexy vivacious curve that I want! That some women are naturally born with...seems some of us have to work for everything we want...but in the end, it's worth it! hehehe And I am willing to put the time in, if it works. Although, I have tried many things that haven't worked, and I tend to give up on such things after awhile.
Dixieland

Anastasia916

Nope, I never tried that, but before I got sick I was massaging some HA serum on my lips every night and for a few days my lips seemed to be getting better. More fuller and less dryness and cracks. I looked for some passion fruit at the store, but they don't sell it here. But would be interesting to know if it really works.