lets increase swelling

ayako

Noogler,

How’s your diet? Maybe you haven’t been seeing growth because you’re not taking in enough calories and nutrients. Progress is really, really slow for a lot of people starting with a smaller cup size, since there’s less for the cups to “grab on to.” Honestly 1-2cm of swelling is great, and if you keep up with it you may see permanent results. Try not to fixate on the numbers so much - the only measurements I took in my first two-three months were my “before” ones, since I knew the permanent growth wouldn’t happen til later. My really nice swells even now are only about an inch/3cm max, and that’s being generous, and after like 6-8 hrs of noogling, almost 6 mos in.

Try to focus on how you feel, and even how they feel in your hands before and after pumping. And lastly, maybe try splitting up your sessions into shorter noogle and more frequent massage. Browse this forum for different herbs, techniques, and programs to reference. In many cases, you’ll see that lots of us are on complicated programs that take lots of daily commitment in order to see results.

Hope it gets better!

noogler 24

ayako thank you so much.ur words really made me feel hopeful that it is not THAT bad..i am 49 kg 5.1 girl.i dont really eat a lot n i m gettng ur point..i really should
as for supplements i took 4 month of PM with breast cream volufilline n grew from 81.5 cm.to 85 :)last yr.. but took it fr 2 more months then n again this yr with noogle, it is nt adding any further so i discontinued pills i just massage with volufilline cream bcz it might grow or not but i need massage anyways so this cream which is still in my cupboard is just a good option :)

noogler 24

and from today..i ll eat better :) lets hopppe
i ll split the sessions after aug once m done with this exam i have on spe 4..i hope it ll help too

noogler 24

well..does anybody have this issue that since we massage before noogling, so then if we tape our nipples simce the skin is greesy so...the tape wont stay? i dont mind areola expansion if any is expected..i just have very sensitive nipples that get sore easy on lesser trauma..i cant go bra less bcz they are so keen to get hard on mildest cold..so even though my pressure is gentle,the feel sore specially on sensitive days like before periods,i actualy have to skip noogling bcz of them ..tape dsnt stay..bandage dsnt stay..when i apply pressure they just peel off..i do make a cross of them even..still ..

noogler 24

well welll..so aftr 2 months i have found that evry month in periods my pancakes are back ..and after periods my boobs start to reappear.. not HUGE but yeah nice 3 cm of which 1 stays all day n 1 to 2 come when i noogle..i fear that 1cm is gnna go again this month ..i hope not though..

noogler 24

is it imp to lube cups ? if i dont have time for 1 hr session in morning i just pump and hold for 30 min without massage n lube..cups do stay.they are contoured so fit me wel and dont fall at all despite my tiny breasts..i have to pump in between occasionlay to keep suction.is that alright?

noogler 24

i wish there were more active people in group :( band aid doesnot stick after massage..even if it does the stretch of skin makes it detached from skin..and my nipples are sore every other day .skipped my morning session today as well..last night after nooling my nipple lookd pale..n aftrwrda it was hard n kind painful at night n durng day ..it is off n on hard since night i mean..better since evening ..how ll i grow if i dont noogle..my pressure is s9 gentle..20:5..yeah for 3 to 4 hrs though..cnt really split sessions with my curent routine

noogler 24

skipped morning shift..now m noogling with hardly 3 pumps..i tried bandages cross without massage n i pumped..nipple poked out n bandage came off..whoops..m gonna do PH tinny pressure 3 hrs tonight lets seeee..

noogler 24

welll..i couldnt drink much water today n didn't massage in an attempt to tape areola.that didn't stay though..despite that i swell to 88.5 .the max i do on good days with PR 20.5,.n a lott less exerions ;) just 1 or 2 pumps add up every hr..marks are lighter than usual moderate pump(just indentation near my armpit is bad)and since i pumped so gentle ,i hope my nipples ll not hurt tomorrow..o boy..i guess this is gonna work..so i m gonna try this method for 10 days m see what happens..is that trial enough? should i go for it? what do you say fellow nooglers ?

noogler 24

does anybody get bad deep red marks that last around 75 minutes when pumping with a pressure that does not at all feel like breast pain no red dots no purple breasts(breasts after taking off pump aint even pink actually)

James

noogler 24 said:
does anybody get bad deep red marks that last around 75 minutes when pumping with a pressure that does not at all feel like breast pain no red dots no purple breasts(breasts after taking off pump aint even pink actually)

75 minutes is much too long. Do not keep this up or the ring marks will turn into permanent scars! Stop every 15 minutes for a minute or two of massage, especially around the edge where the ring marks are.

noogler 24

i never knew massage after pumping session was that much important..ring marks vanish in half hr now
i meausre 1.75cm up 24 hr before i pump..i.e after 20 hrs of previous session since i do once daily..i hoppe it is real growth.so hard to believe though

noogler 24

i m about to have 1 week off though .going for my exam..lets see how much stays after that..i ll be dancing if i can retain it all

8lemon8

Well that’s good news! Not only did you maintain, but you increased!

I didn’t realize, do we shrink a bit during our period? Or is it the first half of our cycle?

noogler 24

thanks 8lemon8 feeling like having a slow n steady growth
yes in day 3 to 7 of periods estrogen progestron levels are so low .progestron helps to retain water in body and so in boobs :)
but all beings are different so variation from this is just so normal

8lemon8

Have you been taking progress pics? I’m thinking you may see the difference even more, but the measurements can’t lie.

noogler 24

yes i do..i take pics n i think m startng to show a fade hint of cleavage now which i DEFINITELY didnt have before.. :)
and i often take friend's help to measure breast bcz i think i might not position the measuring tape right if i do myself..