lets increase swelling

noogler 24

i used a stop watch to do 7:2 and drank 4 glasses in session..pumped for 5 min before and for every 2 min break time.i did about 3 hr long session.i plan to continue it for 2 months and them measure myself and take some pics.i ll mix the aloe vera gel in few days too.
can i wash aloe vera gel after after pumping session if the smell of fresh aloe vera gel bothers me ? or should i mix a very small amount with coconut oil that just gets absorbed in 5 min and gets almost clean when i wipe off coconut oil after pumping

James

As I am sure you are aware, there is a ton of info over on breastnexus about nutrition as it applies to nbe. SurferJoe has written a lot of it and I regard him as an expert, but the info presented is too voluminous for me to bother reading (as in 100s of pages). However I came across a very simplified set of foods recommended by SurferJoe on his website selling NattyBust Cream (which you might well decide to buy), but scroll down to the bottom to read the nutritional info.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/263507117736

noogler 24

feb has been a crazy month..i really couldnot noogle a lot...also..when after trying so hard for 7 months i didnt grow much,it didnot bother me much to not be able to noogle..i thought..like it was going to change much..but today m starting again regularly..whenever i take break and start,my breast skin feels pull ..like starters ...so daily noogling makes my skin expandable,i.e..it does some work ..i hope it grows me grow 1 inch..before the noogling year ends in may..

noogler 24

i miss being able to noogle twice daily.those were my BEST breast days when i could..if i had done it,i would have grown so much
i ll try going it form march 1st..half to 1 hr morning 1 to 2 hr night.i wish i can do it,waking up so much earlier before job time is tough thing

8lemon8

Hi noogler- just stopping in to say hi and see how you are doing! I haven’t been active on the boards in a while, but I am back. I’ve still been noogling about 4-5 times a week. I feel like I’ll be too afraid to ever stop!

noogler 24

heyy .thanks :)
yeahh i know the feeling..fear if losing fullness and urge to grow..this thing is addicting..and this is the only reason i am pumping still despite minimal growth :)

8lemon8

Keep on going! Minimal growth is still growth, right? I hear about people experimenting with supplements and different things and I get tempted to try, hoping for major growth, but the fear of messing up my hormones holds me back. For me, I’ll try to stay as “natural” as possible and will hopefully keep on (slowly) growing!

noogler 24

does anybody else have acne on breasts bcz of massaging with oil?
i wipe with tissue as much as i can after my sessions and in summers,that is starting now,i am developing acne again
i dont wear bra,so it cant be the cause..any help?

noogler 24

when i started, by my 2nd month end my breasts were so full..but then i cdnt pump twice daily and these shrunk back to almst orgnl size, and i have been pumping once daily since aug and i havenot grown i guess at allll ..i get breast acne and scars and bruises .but no growth...i used to swell A LOT in start..and i guess this swellng wd stay and make me measure bigger..but i now since 7 months i am static..i am going to try till april 30 and leave this pumping then..i am tired...and hopeless
these days i am pumping and release 15 to 5 like when i started.
no swelling happens now .
i look fuller now..but i am stil 32 A..i wanna be a 32 b it is so not too mucj to ask for..just 1 cup size..it is my 8th month..i did not grow 1 inch..may be not even 1 cm

James

I am sorry to hear about your lack of success. From what I can tell you are doing everything properly. You should take a minimum of 2 weeks break every 3 or 4 months. Maybe at this point you should take a whole month off from noogling. Sounds like wiping the oil off is not sufficient and you will have to wash the oil off, actually liquid dish soap is best for removing oil. Start back with massage with oil only for a week or two before resuming noogling. Did you look into Surfer Joe's Natty bust cream and diet?

noogler 24

thanks a lot dear james
i took 10 days off last month
i ll wash oil now..
i really dont want to take hormone supplements..it scares me
thanks for helping me throughout the journey

James

I notice you said you had better results when you noogled twice daily. I think that is a very good way to go. Have you been able to do that in the last few months? Another thing besides drinking lots of water before/during noogling is to keep your breasts warm (not hot, just comfortably warm). Can use a hair dryer, and even heat the cups. Keep your breasts warm after finishing noogle cycle, this should help swelling.

noogler 24

thanks james ❤❤

does anybody think winter and summer breast sizes are dif?
i started feeling bigger breasts by oct last year and then in wimters i thought i kind shrunk to where i started from

i am not sure but may be i feel fuller again..not very noticeable perhaps..but i guess there is slightest change

james during end of summer as u mentioned i noogled twice..but now my job is hard and i cant do 2 sessions..but since it is warm weather again, may be i am feeling fuller again..i dont know if i have GROWN any..i cant be sure unless there is significant growth of a cup size ...and since i have shrunken after growth once, my hopes are not touching the sky,i am just noogling without waiting for growth now..but right now..i just want to know if anybody has anything to say regarding weather and breast size

noogler 24

and periods again..and back to 85..where i always was..
i am not pumping after may ever..no growth in 1 year..that is just too much effort for nothing

James

Sorry to hear you are giving up on pumping. But I know you have given it a very good effort and do not understand why it hasn't worked for you. Are you going to continue with massaging with oils? Hope you don't give up on nbe entirely.

noogler 24

you have been of great help dear..i ll keep massaging now and then..i plan to...i dont want to stop trying .i cant top trying.

James

Hi, noogler24

I know you are not interested in taking hormone alliterating herbs, but you should check out dboobies fantastic success with BO https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29587 (you will have to login to breastnexus.com).

But what about considering less strength estrogenic herb like fenugreek? It is generally accepted that massaging herbs directly into the breasts (and in some cases applying long term to areolae and nipples) is much less likely to produce undesirable side effects in other parts of your body. Fenugreek is usually sold as seeds, power, pills, but can also be purchased as an oil see thread https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29546

In that thread it says you have to use the fenugreek oil with a thinner carrier oil like aloe vera. EllaC bought some fenugreek essential oil on the internet, but I can't seem to find her post giving the address. Taking fenugreek pills will add fat all over your body, it does not target your hormone system or your breasts. It basically encourages fat growth.

Anyhow, good luck. Just thought you might be interested in this.