lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallz

Wow!! Lovelyoneanna I adore your drive and admire your progress! I have been waiting patiently for my NB to show up for about 2 weeks now and watching your progress makes me anxious to start noogling and gives me TONS of inspiration and motivation please continue to keep us all posted! Congrats to you lovelyoneanna!

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Hi, Tysvm you will be where im at in no time. Also, thank you for Tootin' my horn I so needed that today. Just make sure you let me know if you need any assistance ok. I will provide all I have ( lol ) manipulating the domes even... Really sweety just send a PM and I can help. I can make personal contact through video to actually show you from my experience. Special Wishes & Compliments on your Noogleberry Success !

!
waterfallz said:
Wow!! Lovelyoneanna I adore your drive and admire your progress! I have been waiting patiently for my NB to show up for about 2 weeks now and watching your progress makes me anxious to start noogling and gives me TONS of inspiration and motivation please continue to keep us all posted! Congrats to you lovelyoneanna!

lovelyoneanna

No its fine lol, they actually soften up, fully round and very bouncy. Love the fully , round bouncy feeling.
ashley1986ann said:
I dont mean to should mean at all but do your breast stay like cup looking? Or will the turn out more ronder?

ashley1986ann

O good! I get more and more hope every day I come on this forum! My NB is going to be here any day now!!! Hoping this week!

martialf2

I just got the XXLs and I was wondering how do you get your breast to remain perky after using them? I actually like the XL results because my breasts are longer and more dome like. When I use the XXLs, they flatten out what noogling I have done with the XLs. I saw your pictures after using the XL and then the XXLs, but I am not getting the same effect.... Help!

that1spaztichik

I just watched your latest video, lovelyoneanna, and you are too funny! "This has a funny honey smell, it is NOT going in my tea!" I love your personality, very fun to watch vid and very informative, thank you!!

E

Eman

@LovelyOneAnna,

Thanks for the heads up on your recent YouTube vid...you've definitely proven yourself to be the spokesperson of NB! I'm back in action and I'll show you the dome that I'm using in a future post...

Emma/Eman

lovelyoneanna said:
This is a full swelling after a noogling session.Can't believe it..As you see for all newbies..The tube hangs below..Oh yes, to get full swelling I go by the pressure I fill.I also make sure I leave the domes on for a hour or so.I take domes of and bam I'm huge...Love IT .

Hey! I was wondering how much time did it take u to become such a nice size in boobs? and do u still keep noogling? and are they still the same or they have reduced?

xxbabygirlxx

Re: lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

How do u watch the video? I also need to learn how to put the XXLs on??? ???

-i subscribed to your channel - romanczuka, but i dont see any videos???

junjo

I saw all of your videos, they were really helpful!
I am still very amazed by how quickly you've managed to get those breasts that big! Haha! I am dying of envy! You rock.

ginie

I'm speechless! :eek: Just WOW! :eek:

There're CLEARLY no stretch marks or any other kind of damage done! This is very important! Proves that one can noogle safely! ;D It also advocates water drinking (a lot!) and "pump and hold" method!

Lovely Anna, which oils/creams did you use for noogling?

lovelyoneanna

Hi all you want to see the videos its at www.lovelyoneanna.com... So sorry for not responding I have been redirecting, readvising my videos from youtube to www.lovelyoneanna.com So then you may have a well organized video & picture gallery.. I miss you all if this accounts for anything. I am redo all videos the video that is xlarge pumping with the xxlarge is on my website currently. I am listening to you all so I have been trying to better organize the videos.. I will start from the large breast pump pics to the xxlarge pics ... & videos ok.... If you any questions PM me. I will answer your questions. As to melons I don't think she is trying to use the xxlarge domes, shes comfortable with the xlarge domes. Also Diosa if you read this I have used the new contoured domes it works great on breast to even the size out.. You will need some really for all woman who is started with an A-B Size These are very nice to have. Ill talk more about this soon.

LISATG

Hi lovelyoneanna, WOW! Great success. Thanks for posting the vid and your website looks great. I am waiting on the contoured domes, so very glad to hear of success with those.

morghyn

Hi, lovelyoneanna,

you know the argan oil has better results than other oils on the skin? you what you used?
thanks
sofia

lovelyoneanna

Hi ladies, Argan oil I look it up.. Sorry thinks became overwhelming alittle... Thank you so much I use coconut oil & Olive oil... Flaxseed supplements.. Yes the new contoured domes will even breast out better also they will be good for everyday use for smaller breasted women. Good News LADIES I found that the xxlarge domes over all filled in adipose tissues at a fast rate , resulting in all around breast growth, Permanent.. Im doing a video about this asap. I will be wearing the 34b Bra no push up or anything... Let me know what you think... www.lovelyoneanna.com... not youtube because some unhappy camper flagged little old me.. So I have this site for you all to reference.. Thanks Its not done fully I took a break was getting overwhelmed alittle.. sry So Im here I do not have to do sessions everyday or even weekly still growing from the major expansion & Herbal intake. I do slight sessions until mid march. The end of april I will fill out the 36C... Whoever watch the videos let me know what you all think... Thanks I will be back on the forum more just need to relax as I do have 2 small brats! LOL ok ladies luv ya & I will start the video now for a young ladie... Bye for now! GOOD LUCK & lovely results!

soonenough

You mean the punch bowl size XXL can give you more adipose growth around the breast? I do happen to own these but they are so huge they can cover one of my butt cheek, and I'm not kidding. I think if I put this on my chest it may cover both sides. :D

lovelyoneanna

yes... video is posted . LOL have you read my forum .. I furious after receiving them, but it worked for me. I swelled to a 36D loving it no sag, no problems, its worked to my advantage.. Loving it, I took a break, for A WHILE. Im working on ;D the last goal 36C, was a small 34b not even. lmbo it is huge thats the big advantage for small breast women.

Status
Not open for further replies.