My turn!

Teeny Tiny

I'm glad I could provide some entertainment. You know what they say, "Laughter's the best medicine!" ;)

I didn't really feel like I had grown that much, but I think back at how frustrating it was going bra shopping (I HATED IT!), not being able to find one that would fit right, never being able to wear a cute one because they didn't make them in my size, and now being able to grab just about any 36B and it fits or is too small. I love bra shopping now, only problem I have now is trying to pick which ones I want. I can't wait till I reach my goal, but at least I can enjoy lingerie shopping now, it'll be better when my chest is more proportioned to my big butt/hips though! ;)

minnie34

Thanks for the info on Spirulina and Wild yam cream NSTTA :)
After seeing your progress I've decided to get them both!
Thanks for sharing your very inspiring pics!

Teeny Tiny

My hubby loves my new look, he's been very supportive and has mentioned seeing changes even when I swore there wasn't any. He's wanted to pump them for me a few times, but I'm too afraid he'll get carried away and accidentally hurt me so I won't let him pump. All in all it has been very rewarding, my self esteem is starting to increase, and my hubby can't keep his hands to himself even more than before. He's always loved me for me and been very affectionate, but it has increased dramatically with my increase. ;)

jnorton22002

Hi Not so Teeny,

you know, I really love that new name. Just wanted to say hi and congratulate you on changing your name and how the hubby thinks of you. It always is fun, isn't it when we obtain our wishes. I know you will continue, but I must say your pictures look gorgeous. I'm sooooo very happy for you. Also, while I'm here just thought I would include that I will go over to BB when I reorder. I have 1 more month. good luck. Keep us all informed Hugs dear

Mama J :-* :-* :-*

eva_bs

WOW!!!
I wasn't on the forum for a few weeks....and I can't believe my EYES!!!!!
Is that you Teeny Tiny???!!! WOW!!!!
You are for sure not that tiny at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Dear!!! I am so happy for you!!! You look GREAT!!!! Holly!
I am so happy for you dear!!!
Thanks for keeping us all updated!
Keep up the hard work dear!!! and congrats!!!
:-* :-* :-*

Teeny Tiny

Thanks Eva, yes that's me. I haven't noogled in 2 days, cause I've been too sick. :'(

But I'm starting to have my natural swelling from that time of the month coming around so I don't look like I've missed any days. I'm getting a session in right now as I type. With the natural swelling I already have I wonder what they'll look like when I get done noogling? ;) :D ;D

that1spaztichik

Oh my goodness Teeny...I never seem to find time to lurk the forums anymore, but I stopped for a little look here today and, like Lily, laughed out loud when I saw the user that had posted this thread...I thought to myself no....Teeny posted pics? And DANG girl, you look SOOOO good. I'm so proud of you, all your hard work has paid off!!!

Lily13

thespazzychick247 said:
Oh my goodness Teeny...I never seem to find time to lurk the forums anymore, but I stopped for a little look here today and, like Lily, laughed out loud when I saw the user that had posted this thread...I thought to myself no....Teeny posted pics? And DANG girl, you look SOOOO good. I'm so proud of you, all your hard work has paid off!!!
^This! :) I hope you are doing well spaz. Nice to hear from you!!

Teeny Tiny

Hey spaz! Hardly ever see you around anymore, how's your progress doing? Still pumping? Thanks for the compliments, I wish I had my before pics, but I lost them, and my user pic isn't a very good reference as it's hard to tell just how small I was through the shirt with a heavily padded bra on. ;)

I have a lot more boobage now, but still have a long ways before I get to my goal, so I'll be around for a long time. ;) :D ;D

Rachyl

Re: your routine

tatiana673 said:
I think the supplement you mean is Kelp. I had e-mailed the woman that works there now when I ordered BB and she said that kelp in addition is not that necessary since BB already has kelp in it.

I feel unfortunate thought because there are two products they recommend to take it with BB, but those sites only ship in the US and I am in Sweden, so I cant order them :( But hopefully I will do fine without and I can get some other protein powder from here, but I really wanted to buy Thyroid Support as it helps a lot to stimulate the growth , but oh well :( hopefully i will get good results without it as well.

What is BB and what is the thyroid support that you are going to buy?

Re: your routine

I think the supplement you mean is Kelp. I had e-mailed the woman that works there now when I ordered BB and she said that kelp in addition is not that necessary since BB already has kelp in it.

I feel unfortunate thought because there are two products they recommend to take it with BB, but those sites only ship in the US and I am in Sweden, so I cant order them :( But hopefully I will do fine without and I can get some other protein powder from here, but I really wanted to buy Thyroid Support as it helps a lot to stimulate the growth , but oh well :( hopefully i will get good results without it as well.

What is BB and what is the thyroid support that you are going to buy?

BB is Bountiful Breasts, the BO (Bovine Ovary) producers. it has amazing results. I have bene using it for five days and my breasts are already fuller.
I wanted to buy Thyroid Support by Gaia, it is good to take with BB. But since they dont ship it overseas, I bought regular Kelp/Iodine in a health store :)

FrenchRose

Tiny, your breasts have amazing shape to them. You are def proof that NB works, it gives me the drive to keep going everyday just seeing the result that you and others have gotten from all of your hard work and dedication. I know not to expect it right away but I am thrilled at the though of seeing progress like yours one day. I applaud you for sticking with it as long as you have and you have a lot to show for it.

Teeny Tiny

Hi Mama J, sorry I missed your last question. The only things I would suggest for you to try adding to your routine would be wild yam cream, as it's progesterone based as well so it should work with your BB if you're still using it. Here's the one I use and recommend...

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-14247-good-n-natural-14-wild-yam-cream-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e-4-oz

The only other things I can personally suggest are collagen types 1&3, spirulina, and MSM. All three of which I think you would probably benefit from, and are not hormone based so should not have a negative effect on your progress with BB, just make sure you can safely take them. You shouldn't have a problem with the collagen and spirulina, but if you have any medical conditions that make you sensitive to sulfur stay away from the MSM. I figured that out after increasing the amount of MSM I was taking daily from one teaspoon to two, and made myself extremely ill, afterwards did a search about what I can and can't take having porphyria and found I should be avoiding things like tomatoes or other foods and supplements with a rich in sulfur, and MSM is all sulfur, whoops!

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the complements FrenchRose. It has not been a quick fix, but it is definitely working and giving me the size and shape I never thought I'd have. So just keep noogling and someday you will have the results you're dreaming of. ;) :D ;D

Teeny Tiny

I'm making slow but steady progress. Can't wear my 36B bras anymore, a bit too tight and uncomfortable. Here's a few pictures of me in my new 36C bra that I love! ;) :D ;D

Attachments

• 1221110753.jpg
    1221110753.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 1221110754.jpg
    1221110754.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 1221110756.jpg
    1221110756.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 200
very nice progress! do you still noogle once every day? doesnt matter if the progress is slow as long as there is progress !:)