New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzaigirl

yes me too!!! add me to the jealous list!!! you respond not only well!! you respond great to the noogleberry... i hope i can have as great a success noogling like you do... ;D

Shygurl1

Phew! those boobs are getting so big lol. Your waist really accentuates their appearance. Sigh...1 of these days I'll be that size. By next Spring I hope! *Fingers crossed*

Anyway, Central America trip sounds fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

0xducesax0

OMG i'm sooooo jealous!
shygurl1 is right... your waist does make them look bigger :)
I have a tiny waist but i'm completely flat chested. I can't wait for even the slightest growth because i know that a B would look gorgeous on my body frame. Do you still get growing pains btw?

sunsetz

Thanx so much ladies ;D. I was always annoyed that I was so slim and straight but now its actually working for me.

The most important thing I can share is to drink lots of water. If I don't drink enough I won't get that swelling. Don't know if this one will work for everyone but I find that although its great to pump everyday, giving yourself a break sometimes is beneficial. I notice that I get great swelling after I don't pump for a few days.

One more thing, the foam suggested by itsjust4fun is a miracle worker. It makes pumping so much easier. I pump with the foam on my Xl cup for one hour. The foam is pretty big so it makes the cup easier to fill. However, it causes it to swell in a funny shape (I don't get as much swelling at the top.) So I just use my other unpadded XL on my boobs for 10 to 15 mins and that does the trick. They get nice and round and the top fills out.

@ elena: I still get growing pains. Sometimes my boobs will kinda itch or during the day my bra just feels too tight after feeling fine in the morning.

Ok girlies...later. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

:)

pinksugarbabe

hi, i'm totally amazed by your results! i haven't bought the noogleberry system yet as i'm still doing research first after reading about it in another breast enhancement forum. now, i'm really tempted to just go ahead with my purchase. my current bra size is 34b and i hope i can achieve great results like you.

sunsetz

Hey pinksugarbabe,

Welcome to noogleberry :) I was like you and discovered noogleberry on another forum. I lurked on this site for months before I made my purchase. Its kinda easier now for new ladies who want to try it because so many people post their progress pics. All I can say is just read through the forum and there is the FAQ section you can look at. If you have questions these ladies on the forum are wonderful and will answer them (even if you think they are silly :)). And if you need help with anything Lucy is great. Just send her an email: Lucy@noogleberry.com.

Thanks for the compliments :D We all don't progress the same way but I would encourage anybody to give noogleberry a try.

Later :)

sunsetz

Thanks so much chronus ;) Trust me girls, all the compliments really help to inspire me to keep this thing going.

I had some extra time on my hands this week and got to pump more than usual. Although I didn't pump everyday, I was able to do two sessions of 1 1/2 hours each on my boobs per day for three non-consecutive days.

I'm actually going to post a braless pic!!!!!! Something I've never ever ever seen myself doing. OMG! I really can't believe this is me. I actually did take some braless pics from a couple of months ago but I deleted them immediately. They were from when I just started noogling and ugh! I absolutely hated how my bust looked. I couldn't risk anyone ever seeing it. Anyway while I have the courage to do so, here is a pic from my latest noogle session. This is 4 hours after pumping. My areolas and nipples are super swollen and kinda sensitive. I blocked them out tho (i'm self-conscious and can't help but have a lil modesty :)) I'm going delete it as soon as upload it.

Putting my pics up here actually helps me cuz sometimes when I can't bother noogling I come back and look at my pics to remind myself how amazing I can look when I pump.

My boobs were saggy to begin with so they sit pretty low on my chest. Really need to start those chest exercises to lift them.

Anyway girls, keep noogling :D!

P.S. Sorry bout the pic quality-took it with my phone in bad lighting :-[

eva_bs

H-O-L-Y M-O-L-Y!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
OOOOO MY GOD!!!
I'm Sooooo soooooo But soooo sooo Jealous!!!
They look soo PERFECT!!!!
You give me soo much hope with all of your process pictures!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!!
W-O-W!!!
I can't stop saying WOW!!!!
You have nothing to be shy of!!!!they look AMAZING!!!!
I hope that one day I also love my boob's....But that seems soooo far far away from me!!!
OOOOO...And your boob's don't look like they are low at all!!! they look just perfect!!!

sunsetz

Thanks so much that1spaztichik and Eva_bs :) U must realize this already but I am super shy and self-conscious. Your compliments made my day ;D Don't stop noogling girls ...soon u'll be putting up pics like mine, just give it time ;)

N

nik1

your boobs look so full, and exquisite :p seriously!
and they're certainly not saggy... no need to lift them, they're perfect :)
congratulations sunsetz! i would love to have your boobs as my end result.
any secrets? :p

eva_bs

OOOO...Girl!!!
There is no reason for you to be SHY!!!With those couple going in front, I would have been proud!!!! Really!!!! They are AMAZING!!! There is no resone to be shy of!!!if you are shy about yours....so I should be like SSSUUUUPPPEEERRR DDDUUUPPPEEERRR SHY!!! :-[
If I had that kind of breast I wouldn't stop taking pictures of those two....every angle!!! ;)
Have I told you allready that they look BEAUTIFUL??? :) ;)
:-*

that1spaztichik

They are seriously probably the most amazing boobs I've ever seen. I LOVE the shape. Perfect amount of fullness and weight to them. They look great!!!

chronus

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WOW! Girl you look nothing less than FABULOUS!! I LOVE IT!!! ;) :D
im slighly green with envy, but in a nice way :D
you go girl...by the way i read that you said you wanted more hips or butt...girl with boobs like those who needs an ass!!

sunsetz

Thanks so much everybody ;D I feel so good. I always said that if I am truly satisfied with noogling then I would put up a pic without a bra. So there it is :)

MariahsDs: Thank you so much hun. I was literally stalking your progress page for months before I ordered nb. Then when I got it you were kind enough to be my personal mentor/cheerleader. Thanks again. *Hugs* :)

Nik1: Wow, what a compliment ::). Thank u hun. I don't know if I have any secrets. I just know that, especially in the beginning, I didn't get to noogle everyday. Maybe 3 or 4 days a week. I'm still pumping one boob at a time because it takes too long to get both domes on with my small frame and its more comfortable with just the one. The most important thing to me is water. If I don't drink enough, I won't get the swelling I want.

Eva_bs: *blush* :D Thank you so much. Girl, I have to go shopping for some clothes that compliment my new bust. I feel like I've got implants. Its crazy :) Most of my clothes are designed to hide my boobs cuz I absolutely hated how they were last year. I'm slowly but surely coming out of my shell tho. First thing is new bras. I've got some new C cups but they are not fitting me when I pump. My boobs are dying for some room.

That1spaztichik: oh my. Your compliments make me feel so good. Who'd a thought I would ever have great looking boobs..Wow. All I can say is keep noogling hun. Btw: ur pics are hot!

chronus: ;D ;D ;D wow I appreciate ur kind words. Thank you very much. I still want the hips and butt though. Noogleberry has inspired me to do a whole body transformation.

As I said before ladies, I don't have a true start pic. However, if you go on the breastnexus forum (the old site) to the personal pictures pages you can see someone who looks similar to me. Check out Myjourney's page, her start pic looks just like me except my boobs had a little less volume. This is why I find noogleberry to be so absolutely amazing. It's literally changed my life and I hope each of you can say the same too.

Rachiex

Wow! You look fantastic and you have no reason to feel self conscious at all! You are now my noogle inspiration!

I know what you mean - noogleberry has changed my life too and my confidence! I used to hate my boobs but now I catch a glimpse at them in the mirror and I have to look again because I actually have boobs and can't believe it.

So happy for you - you deserve it! I often think that it is us girls on the forum and girls like us that deserve big boobs because we will appreciate them as we worked hard for them unlike girls who just got them at puberty! Sounds weird I suppose!

Go on a shopping spree and go get some nice clothes that show them off and ebay the other clothes that just hid your boobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.