New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsetz

Thanx Rachiex :), I feel like a whole new woman, trust me. I know I am really appreciating my boobs cuz I had to go thru so much to get to this stage. Will do the shopping spree thing soon ;D

Gaia2011

Hi

I am new to this site, very interesting to discover there are other ways to grow breast instead of breast implants.

Can I ask a question?

Did you take any pills along with pumping?

kindly regards

Gaia

You look awesome!

sunsetz

Hi Gaia,

Welcome to noogleberry hun :). No I don't take any pills but a lot of girls on the site do along with noogling and it helps them. The only person I can remember off the top of my head is Anastasia so you can check out her progress page. Yes there are different methods of natural breast enhancement that work including pills, massage and pumping. Explore the site- trust me the more you read and look at progress pics, the more you'll want to give noogling a try. Check out the FAQs, gallery and this thread which is helpful for newbies.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1847.0.html

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Oh and thanks for your compliment :D It takes dedication but noogling works.

Sunsetz

pinksugarbabe

OMG!!! You look absolutely fabulous in that pic without your bra!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Think of all the lovely bikinis and tanks you can wear this summer!!! Oh boy, I'm so envious! Have ordered the noogle system last week and waiting eagerly for it to arrive. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get your kind of results!! :D

Gaia2011

how are you going ? any more growth?

Im too excited to see everyone's process and cant wait for mine to arrive!

cheers

sunsetz

Thanks ladies :D

pinksugarbabe- you will soon been addicted to nooglin' ;D

gaia2011- not much growth yet, just major swelling that lasts all day and doesn't completely go away for up to two days. I don't get to pump consistently so that might be the problem. Gonna stick with noogling tho until I can get this to be permanent. trust me girl, once u start nooglin u won't want to stop, it makes my boobs look so round and full, i luv it.

Gaia2011

sunsetz said:
Thanks ladies :D

pinksugarbabe- you will soon been addicted to nooglin' ;D

gaia2011- not much growth yet, just major swelling that lasts all day and doesn't completely go away for up to two days. I don't get to pump consistently so that might be the problem. Gonna stick with noogling tho until I can get this to be permanent. trust me girl, once u start nooglin u won't want to stop, it makes my boobs look so round and full, i luv it.

yeah its still the early days.. looking forward to your updates in the next couple of months ....cheers and God Bless your Boobies!

J

janonthemtn

hello All,

Sunsetz mentioned that she has been using one cup at a time, and has has excellent results. I started using one dome out of necessity a few months ago and have also noticed that swelling was increased. I think Anastasia has been checking results with both methods, and maybe can share her results again or give an update.
Thanks in advance Anastasia, (if you see this) janonthemtn

that1spaztichik

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for pointing this out, jan, I hadn't really been paying attention to what method sunsetz used. I wonder why it would make a difference? ???

Aim4c

When I first started using the mediums I was using 1 cup at a time...I got better swelling than when I used both.

Desert Rose

Oh how interesting. It's good to know. But don't you get uneven breasts?
I wonder also wonder why you see better results with this method???

cupcakes

You have such good results, I am sooo jealous. I really hope I get your results one day! I guess I need to drink more water. :D What size are you now?

I know this has been said before, like A MILLION times but OMG. You seriously have the most gorgeous looking boobies! They so SO good. You must be unbelieveably happy with your results. I am really hoping that I can persist as you did and get even half the results.
Those tank tops look AMAZING. You are an inspiration to me. My boobs are a lot smaller than yours at this, my start point but, like i said, even half a result will be amazing.

I also think it is really helpful and great of you to have kept up with this forum, giving advice and encouragement even after you have reached your goal. YAY sunsetz!

sunsetz

Thanks cupcakes and flatty_natty ;D

I'm a small 34C when I don't pump and a very full 34C/D when I pump..swelling depends on if I'm getting enough water and how long I pump. Gonna keep at this til I can maintain my size without having to pump everyday.

Good luck to you guys on your noogling journey, and make sure to take pics so you can really see your progress.

Later ;)

Gaia2011

Interesting,

Currently. I am using one cup at a time since the other one broke. I am getting a bit of swelling but not massive like other girls. I dont know why, maybe because its small b.. I have taken pictures and I will post once i get real results. Hopefully,

Cheers

flowergurl

It`s crazy to think that so many women get implants when they could have used this system. You look amazing girl!! I would be happy with half your results lol.

kellynne

I agree with you flowergurl! I though about implants many times in the past, but I wasn't willing to have the risk of surgery just for bigger boobs. Plus, the horror stories of women who have had problems made me doubly feel the risk wasn't worth it. Some photos I've seen of women who have had problems... well, let's just say I'd rather have my small boobs than the disfigurement they ended up with. I was so thrilled to find out about this system. Actually, I first heard of Brava, but it was impossibly expensive for me. Plus the 10 hours a day would have been impossible.... I have such an active life, there is no way. I don't even remember how I came upon Noogleberry, but I'm so thankful I did. I am still very small, but honestly..... even if I didn't have any more growth than I have right now, it has been worth every penny. At least now I don't feel totally embarrassed about my breasts.

Anastasia916

Sunsetz... I... I.... I don't even have words right now! I have been away from the forum, very busy lately, and decided to come check in on ya to see how your progress is going, seen the topless pic... I was drinking while scrolling down the page and I choked on it and it squirted out my nose! I know this has been said sooo many times but oh my goodness! You definitely look amazing hun, if I didn't know better I would have thought those were implants done by a VERY good surgeon! I would have asked you who did them! LOL But seriously, I'm sooo envious! I have had NO time to pump the past 2 months or so :( I manage to get in once a week and am maintaining my humble 32D's (34C in a 34 band). But if I had those results hahaha I think I would be making time to pump everyday and I'd walk around all day with pasties on my nips! HAHAHA Wow, it's just amazing what NB has done for you!

I was recently approached by someone I know with implants, she has a friend that just had a baby and wanted to know how I grew naturally so I shared the two forums and all the info I had, she's ordering a NB soon, so exciting! And she was going to go for a implant consultation soon! EEK! Good thing she found me ;) she said her mom had implants and got a staph infection and had to have them removed, how horrible! So she's sharing the info with her mom as well. So to the ladies that were scared by implants, I was too and NB and other NBE method DO work, you don't have to worry about those stories with what is NATURAL!

Anyway, Sunsetz, I'm envious, I want your boobies, give em to me! hahaha This is definitely encouraging, thanks so much for sharing the topless pic, I know how much courage that takes, I cover my nips in pics too as you know, so I know how that goes. Keep up the good work hun, one of these days you will be an E or F cup!!! :eek:

sunsetz

Thanks so much Anastasia ;). I'm so amazed at my progress. Unfortunately, my boobs only look like that when I have time to pump. Lately, I haven't and am maintaining a loose 34 C. I'm gonna start getting back into my pumping routine. The past few weeks have been very busy as I have moved from Jamaica to live in Central America for a year. I'm teaching in Honduras and will be learning Spanish. I won't have as much time to be on the forum but will check on it periodically.

Hope all my fellow nooglers are doing well :)

Good luck to you all and keep nooglin' ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.