Nik1's stats

LAWMANN2004

HI Nik1 !!!!!!
You are so ready for the beach now !!!!
Congratulations on reaching your goal !!!
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy has been nice to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

N

nik1

i'm afraid i don't have a starting sideview, kat. i didn't like keeping those pics around lol. just imagine a very deflated version that was mostly nipple lol. i dont remember seeing much of anything in the first three months... took almost a year to see anything in fact :/
thank you everyone :) the support on this forum means a lot to me.

SueB5

HI Nik1. I am so pleased to hear that you are now at the stage where you are ok to have your pictures around and need to noogle less. This is a real inspiration. I too have never seen swelling. I thought I was the only person on here who does not get it. How strange that we are all so different. I can see that you will look great on the beach, you are already there! Sue

roadrashes

You continue to look fantastic!! You have a great body and a nice hourglass figure. SO don't leave us hanging what does your man say about your breasts now? Does he believe it now. I mean your pictures prove it. YOu do look lke you fit the 34 D very well. And to only noogle a couple of times a week for a short period of time is amazing too. So encouraged with your posts. Thank you for sharing.

N

nik1

hello ladies. i have not noogled since my last post :-X
i just got tired of noogling so im going to stop for a while. but i dunno... i think all of this noogling has made me more comfortable with myself.
i've lost a little bit of swelling, but i definately kept some growth! and just enough to make me feel really good about my boobs... so im ok that i dont have huge mega boobs... i like what i've got.

so pretty much in two years i went from a 32C to a 32D, permanently, which isn't that bad 8)

soonenough

32C to 32D is a big jump, huge difference. It's all that matters, feeling good about yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror and say, "not bad, not bad at all." ;D Yeahhh, you kept your growth. Thanks for the update. I once read your entire post and that psyched me up to take it slow and not beat my breast with overpumping. Time and patience is the answer.

roadrashes

You've done a great job. And thank you for being so open to giving information too.You look fantastic and have a great mindset too. Please try to keep us updated when you can. You inspire us.