Nik1's stats

N

nik1

thank you!
i'm pretty sure it was purchased from victorias secret

eva_bs

Wow Dear!!!!
Add me to the list who say that the Bra fits you!!!! :)
Congrats on reaching your goal!!!!!

SueB5

I have a similar issue with bra sizes. My favourite fitting bra is labelled a B but no other B cup I have ever tried fits me anywhere nearly as well. I have bought a few in the hope that they will but it's not happening yet. I think it is a combination of style and labelling issue. ~That bra looks very good on you and is an excellent fit. Maybe you are moving into that size cup and the style works well with your shape. Sue

N

nik1

Ladies, I think I might be coming to the end of my noogleberry journey, at least with trying to achieve a certain size. I feel thrilled by my size now... i do plan on pumping the way I am now (once every few days, 20 mins per boob) to get a little bigger, then i can (at least mostly) stop completely.

Here are some photos to show my growth.. Notice the pink bra is getting too small :) I WISH I'd kept the photo from when i didn't fit into it at all... But after 5 months or so of showing no improvement I tossed the picture because it was depressing me.
But i feel like my program was a success. Just takes time... :) And you have to find the rhythm that works for you.
My advice is... if you're pumping a lot and not getting results, pump little. it worked for me!!!

and also, thank you everyone whos been supportive... it really did keep me pumping :) (this isn't a goodbye anyway, lol, just a thankyou)

Attachments

• DSC00953.JPG.jpeg
    DSC00953.JPG.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Photo on 2009-11-29 at 15.32.jpg
    Photo on 2009-11-29 at 15.32.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Photo on 2010-12-17 at 18.16.jpg
    Photo on 2010-12-17 at 18.16.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 64

Strumpet

You look great - really great - and I'm happy for you that you've reached your goal. :)
I think it's really inspiring to read through your posts because of all the times that you got discouraged but kept pumping. It's nice to read about the fast responders but then it's hard to be patient when you realize you aren't one of them.
Thanks for sharing your progress with us.
Happy holidays!

N

nik1

thank you strumpet, i really appreciate that :)
for the longest time, i was honestly starting to think that if you weren't a fast responder then you weren't going to be a responder at all.

i went out tonight at had a lot of people looking at my chest :) i wasn't wearing a low-cut shirt either. it was awesome

eva_bs

OOOOOOO Nik1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you that you reached your goal!!!! I am happy that you didn't give up on the NB when you got depressed that you didn't see any progress!
Your Boobs look AMAZING! You are so HOT!!!!
Congrats dear!
And thank you so much for sharing with all of us your process!!!!
It keeps us motivated that the NB really really works....It really just takes time. :)
Thank you dear!
:-* :-* :-* :-*

Kat

Hi Nik,

Congratulations! You look awesome!! Is this really the same bra in the 2th and the 3th pic? Waaw, it looks like you 've had a boob job. This gives me the hope and the motivation that it can happen to me too. How much did you gain? Did you do something else besides noogling? I'm in week 8 now and up til now I don't see much improvement, but I noticed that my breasts can stand much more suction than 8 weeks ago. I used to get red dots very easily and now I don't.

Regards,
Kat

eva_bs

OOOOO...I didn't see that the 2nd picture was last year!
HOLY COW!!!!
Your Boobs grew so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you dear!

roadrashes

Your progress has been fantastic. Does your significant other now believe you to be a C? My husband thinks he's a boob expert and he's always telling me I'm not a c or can't be wearing my D bra's. I'm flat but once it gets hoisted up it does all fit in the bra.lol. YOu have a great shape, size and appearance to them and the change is way too noticeable to miss.Happy Holidays.

N

nik1

Thanks you guys!! (yes it is the same bra :)!!)

my husband thinks i'm in that "C" cup bra now :) he admitted this morning that they've gotten bigger, especially after i showed him the pictures. his words:
you must have done something to the pictures... is that the same size bra in both pics?" lol

like i said. SLOW growth :) but growth none the less!
i'm so happy you guys. and seriously, if it worked for me it can work for you all... i saw improvement around the 1 year mark.

lovenotbombs

Hi Nik1,

First off, I'd like to say congrats to you for reaching your goals! I know it has been a very slow process, but I'm glad to see that you've kept on even when discouraged.

I'd like to ask you if you always got swelling every time you noogled? I know you say that you don't noogle for long sessions at a time. I only noogle about 45mins-1hr on weekday mornings and the only time I ever got major swelling was if I noogled for 1.5 hours or more. Because I don't have the time to do it longer everyday, I don't reach swelling. So if it's the swelling that eventually kicks in towards real growth, then I'm done for. Would love to hear your experience and advice.

Cheers,
A

N

nik1

hey noogleboober,

i've never really gotten much swelling from noogling. about 6 months ago there were a few days where i was drinking A LOT of water (because of the heat) and i got crazy swelling... but usually, almost none. and what swelling i do get will go away in a matter of hours.
for the first 6 months or so i noogled for at least an hour every day... but i stopped because i felt discouraged and felt it was time to give noogling a rest if it wasn't working for me... i took a few days off (my first break) and i got a lot of swelling all of this sudden. and i realized that my boobs just need a break sometimes ::)

i read somewhere that you gain a drop a day of breast tissue when noogling... i don't remember where i read that...

i also stopped using both domes at once and noogle one boob at a time for 10-20 mins per boob... and that's seemed to work really well for me. i pump and hold, and don't take any suppliments. i noogle every other day, unless i have time to noogle more (or less if i don't have time)
oh yeah! and i would also like to add that if i use less pressure, i seem to get better swelling. over-pumping never did anything for me.

slow and steady wins the race i guess

lovenotbombs

Hey Nik1,

Thanks for your reply! It would be so great to shove discouragement onto a shelf and forget about it! Thanks for sharing and so happy for your results! I drink close to 1.5 - 2L of water a day so hopefully things will start connecting within. I was feeling all hopeful right before my period... then pffffttttt! Just like that after my period, back to square one. Argh! Anyhow, I'll heed your advice and I hope to be there soon one day! Thanks again.

Cheers,
A.

N

nik1

hello ladies. i haven't been noogling a lot lately... every 3 or 4 days for 10 mins per boob.
but it's almost beach season so i'm going to try to get on it!
i bought an unpadded 34D today. but i want to bulge out of it :)
i want to do that... and lose a little in my hips and stomach in the process :p... we'll see if i can pull it off. i have faith now :)

im attaching another pic including the torso for a decent boob to body comparison, i guess... and a picture of side-boob that im proud of now... before i started noogling, my side boob was sloped.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-01-24 at 20.27.jpg
    Photo on 2011-01-24 at 20.27.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Photo on 2011-01-24 at 20.35 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-01-24 at 20.35 #2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Photo on 2011-01-24 at 20.37 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2011-01-24 at 20.37 #4.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 71

Strumpet

Gosh, I think you look great. Boobspiration, seriously.
Best of luck on bulging out of that bra by swimsuit season!

eva_bs

WOW!!!!
your boobs look BEAUTIFUL!!!! and also your body!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you that you reached your goal and that you are proud now of your side pictures! :)
Good Luck my dear!
Thank for keeping us all updated!!!!
:-* :-* :-*

Kat

Hey Nik, you look great! I think you have a very nice hourglass shaped figure! :)
I hope I will have an improved sideview as well in a couple of months. (do you have a starting sideview pic?) I also don't have much swelling and I 've been noogling for 3 months. So you give me hope that I may reach my goal too some day.

Regards, Kat