Nik1's stats

N

nik1

i've used the breastnexus site for 2 years (tattoolady), and I've been doing breast enhancement for 2 years.

I quit herbs completely about a month ago for several reasons. 1) after two years, and lots and LOTS of money later, I don't have much to show for it. But I was getting awful headaches and a general "yuck" feeling.... So I quit.

I bought a noogleberry about this time last year... and I used it for a month but put it away because I couldn't find time to noogle privately. I noogled for a max of 30 minutes at a time, mostly once a day...
I now understand that one should noogle for more like 1 hour at a time twice daily, for best results...

So, I put away my herbs and started noogling on March 6.

I'm 22 years old, no kids, and am a modest 34C.
I noogle in the morning and evenings for 40 mins to 1 hour each time.
So far, I am able to retain swelling for about 2 hours, which I think is good. I'm hoping to be a reach a D cup (when swollen at least) by October of this year. I think that's a reasonable goal.

I try to remember to take collagen pills before I pump at night, and I do still rub PM cream on my breasts during the evening session.

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi Nik,
Like you i wanna reach a D cup :)
I'm either a large B or a C,not sure which as on 1 bra size caculator it says im a B & the other
says i'm a C ???
I hope to reach my goal by the summer as i wanna look extra hot in a bikini this yr ;)
Goodluck with your noogleing,i think u will reach your goal soon as its only 1 size you need 2 reach!
Happy noogleing :D :D
keeley

Shygurl1

Welcome nik1!

I'm shygurl from the Eve site, hope you remember me. :) I too have gotten fed up with herbs making me shed, and having me guess when my period would show. And of course, little results after over a year of use really pushed me to seek an alternative.

Well hope you get your results with NB. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a B cup this summer! ;D

N

nik1

to answer your question keeley, eve is the creater of www. breastnexus .com , which is a great/helpful site about natural breast enhancement methods besides suction :c) it has a lot of information on it.

Shygurl1

Oops, I just realized I put shygurl instead of shyBOOBS lol. Yeah, that site is loaded with info on the different types of NBE. Hope you enjoy, keeley. :)

N

nik1

i've been noogling for three weeks. the swelling differs. at first i was going at it twice a day for an hour each time. but that's cumbersome and impossible for me... so i do thirty minutes when i wake up and i do 30 mins -1 hour at night.
sometimes the swelling stays for a few hours and sometimes it doesn't. :c/
i can't tell if i'm pumping hard enough.

also, my cups cracked (both) so i ordered new ones. so far i can still use the ones i have. i also ordered campers tape. hopefully i'll be able to pump a little harder and not have so much pressure on my chest.

i want D cups!! ::)

N

nik1

oh yeah - i also ordered more collagen pills because i ran out. i think it helps to retain swelling ;)

cleo

Wow Nik your cups cracked after only 3 weeks? I'd say you were definitely pumping too hard! Ease up on your poor boobies or you may cause them some serious damage. Best to start off gently and stop pumping once you get that pull, make sure you're not in any pain, if you are then you're pumping too hard. It's so easy to overpump when you first start noogling as you'll be in a hurry to see some growth but for most of us, swelling and eventually growth takes many many months of noogling and you don't want to spoil things by overpumping and causing damage in the first couple of weeks. Also I'm worried that you think using the campers tape means you can pump even harder! Please, please go easy.

N

nik1

thanks cleo :) but i don't think they cracked because of pressure... i think they cracked from putting them down too hard on the table when i was done, or trying to smush them on my chest before i start pumping... i actually try to keep a really light pump... just enough to feel pressure and for them to turn pink-red. (plus, i've had these domes hanging out in my closet and being thrown about for about a year before i started using them)

welp. as per anastasia's suggestion - i re-campered my domes and used some masking tap and everything is going well. the suction is staying, and when i take off my domes i don't have heinous red rings :c)
i measured myself yesterday, for the first time, and was a dissapointing 34B. i have 34C bras, and I fit in them, but I am definately a classic case B cup.
my fiance always tells me I'm not a C cup, but I didn't want to believe him :cp He says that C's will probably look too big on me, let alone D's (which is my goal).... But it's not about what he wants, it's about what I want :cD

anywho......
It's been slightly over one month of noogling, and i'm getting swelling that lasts from 5-10 hours... No noticeable growth, which I wasn't expecting... It might be in my head, but I think the shape in my breasts is changing a bit... I feel fuller on the sides. They look nicer than usual :c)

N

nik1

hasn't been quite two months yet. more like a month and a half. ..

just wanted to update with this - i allowed my fiance to be in the same room with me while i pump.

it was awkward at first, but then it got better :cp

he said he didn't want me noogling behind closed doors because he didn't like not being able to see me for an hour at a time.

N

nik1

ok. i'm only a few days away from the two month mark. i swear, it feels like i've been noogling longer!
anyway... No major swelling, BUT my boobs seem much fuller than usual...
they look right now the way they used to look when i my boobs would swell from all of the herbs i've been taking...
which makes me excited but weary because i'm afraid the swelling will go down :cp

i've been taking pictures every so often with myself in the same black bra... when the pictures show me a significant difference i might post them on here.

also, i started rubbing pure vit. E oil on my boobs after i noogle, because i'm pretty sure noogleberry was making my stretch marks more noticable/longer. but i hear vit. e does wonders for stretch marks... i've only been doing it for about a week, but i must say, i haven't been as fully aware of my stretch marks and my boobs don't have a crinkle feel. :c)

eva_bs

Hi Nik1's,
I just read this thread...and suddenly I went :eek:
You let your fiance see you noogle?! Wow!!
I don't think I will let my husband see me noogling... he will faint!!! ;D
Maybe I will also faint when I will do my first pump! :-[
I wish you luck on reaching your goal.

N

nik1

my boobs seem really swollen lately. could it be the spirulina? it'd be so quick! i'm weary either way... i love swelling, but with herbs... it always went away. i'm not interested in getting swelling anymore if it goes away :c/
i'd like to think it's noogleberry actually working quickly. we'll see. that'd be a miracle.

Anastasia916

Okay got to give my 2 cents on some things lol as usual lol. I don't look at this section of the forum often, so never read all these posts till today. Firstly you are not overpumping unless your breasts turn purple, you feel pain, or you get those awful red dots after pumping. Other than that, pump away, as much pressure as you can handle and want. As far as your fiance saying you wouldn't look good as a D cup pfft. My husband said I shouldn't go bigger than a B when I first started taking stuff for NBE that was actually working, but I started NB a 32B haha. And now that I'm a C, well I might be a 32D cause the C's are getting tight and I'm wearing 34C's as I don't want to buy new bras till I get to the size I'm happy with, well I'm filling the 34C's which I believe would be the same size cup wise as a 32D, but the band is a lil loose, but oh well. I am wearing a 34C right now and have cleavage going on in a nonpadded bra ;D and well hubby isn't complaining saying "oh they're too big" lol I often catch him glancing at them and smiling ;) guys never know what they want, do what makes you happy and confident, once you are confident in yourself, he will love it. As far as stretch marks go, I never used vit e oil, but I use cocoabutter everyday and my stretchmarks on my breasts have gotten better I think, and I had some bad ones from pregnancy, only on my breasts though. Good luck on the 34D's! I think that's the size I want also, which I believe is a 32DD in a 32 band. Heck it might be a 32E I don't even care anymore lol I know I want to be at least 37 inches on the bust, that's what size I am after swelling and I LOVE it, I might go as much as 38 inches, but that would be max, that would even out with my butt somewhat haha. And maybe I can get my waist back to 26 or 25 inches and then I'll be all hourglass ;)

eva_bs

WOW Anastasia!!! :eek: :eek:
You are wearing a 34C nonpadded bra and you have cleavage?! I am sooooo jealous!!!! I want that size too!!!:)
I'm sooo HAPPY for you!!!

N

nik1

back to my stats... ???
i just crossed over the two month mark...
and i hate to say things prematurely but i believe i am starting to see some growth :) not cup-changing growth but fullness and shapeness changing. i have been very happy with my chest lately, even after the swelling goes down.... and usually i am not happy with my breasts at all. i think noogling is working for me :)

eva_bs

ooooo....great!!!!
Thats great that you feel that it's working for you!!!!
:)
Good Luck on continuing your process :-*