Omg I love B.O.

No they didnt answer still.

I have BO. I have BB. Last year I went with the safer case. I paid extra, yes and I cried for my money ahahha but I rather spend more and be healthy.

And they wouldnt tell its China because of mad cow disease and because there are other health problems in china with cows and there are no standards in cow keeping unlike for example europe. BB glandulars are from Argentina and they are all 100 Clean.

cendory

But still there hasn't been mad cow disease cases in China... :)
The manufactory for the UB-pills still claim that the BO is from Argentina.. Would they be in business today if they lied? Think about that. :)
Think i'm gonna go with the UB-pills. If it is a copy of the BB-pills then I am gonna get the same results + save a lot of money :)

they might say that but think about that.. if all companies never lied, would they still be in business? Vodafone is still in business but everything they have done, all the lies. I used to use also a supplement store which name totally slipped my mind is also in business but it made my friend end up in the hospital ebcause when she asked them if they have a certain thing in their products (that she couldnt consume because of her disease) they said no. but they did. really cendory, the fact that you believe what every company says only because "they are in business" is kinda stupid argument.. as Matt stated previously, there also products that are still in business but they are deadly. no one cares anymore who is in business as long as there is big money involved

B

boobieswanted

I dont' think any of those pills work. There is a girl on youtube who video most of her experience. Nothing happen although her breast was firmer. Not bigger but firmer. That's all.

Well she was for BreastActives. But almost the same product.
Click below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUg8OOF4XIU&feature=plcp

Matt B

Hi Boobielicious, the herbs do work but you have to take a lot and know what you are doing.a lot of my growth came from them,so don't discount something you don't know about.And if the only reason you are going to take PM is because everyone raves about it,wrong reason.

Matt ;D

HerSweetTemptress

The resident hippie witch. (^_^)
Just a heads up everyone, if you're using ANY estrogen supplement, let alone BO which is full on estrogen, be careful. If it does anything for you then you have a hormone deficiency. If you continue taking it, expect to end up on your death bed. I did 2 years ago. Was completely septic and mentally I was gone for days.

Instead of blindly following the herd (pack insinuates intelligence), do research and talk to a dr for gods sake. If you're suicidal, keep it up, you'll get there sooner than you think.

DDiWANT

Halo people! I am on BB as well but i lost my instruction sheet! Can anyone who is also on BB tell me what temperature i should maintain for consuming BB!~ thx