Omg I love B.O.

tank girl, there are A LOOOOT of things that are selling , dangerous things, FDA might do somethings but its not always useful. you cant go around saying "oh if it is approve by FDA, it is safe" that really is a lot of bullcrap :p

Matt B

Hi all,the Fear and Death Administration(FDA) used to be a viable entity.Now,they're in big pharmas pockets and the AMA and all they care about is money.Why do you think doctors say NBE doesn't work?They want you to get carved on in some hospital.
The FDA approve Vioxx too,and look how many people that killed and it's back on the market.
Our health is our responsibility so again I say proceed with caution and do your homework.

Matt B

Matt B

Hi Tatiana,Vioxx was an arthritis and pain drug that Merck sold.I was lucky because my mom told me about a friend of hers that almost died because of it and one of my friends mother almost did as well. All this happened before the drug was found to be causing problems. And, Merck knew about the problems and covered them up. :mad:I hurt my hand and the doc tried to put me on it and I said no. He then replied' you have to sign a waiver saying you refused the prescription."I told him "I ain't signing shit" and left.
Lol, my veteranarian told me what to do,and the hand is fine.

Matt

haha veterinarian knows more than a doctor! thats epic :) but yeah i do know doctors are brainwashed with the pharmaceuticals companies..

Atomic Kitten

Who let the dog's out
Danigirl started this thread espousing the virtues of B.O and others such as Tank Girl are also happy with it.
I don't use it but if they are happy leave them be.
I am sure there are people on this forum who smoke and drink alcohol but you are not wagging your finger at them.
Have read other threads on this forum with negative comments about B.O but the critics here were silent then?
I say let them make their own decision and stop scaring them.
We are all going to die one day so get off this thread and leave them be.

cendory

Matt B said:
Hi Cendory, I don't know about you,but with all the quality herbs out there that are okay,ingesting something from a cow other than cooked food that isn't regulated at all scares the hell out of me.NBE does work.

With China's record of human rights abuses with their own people,what makes you think they give a damn about someone worlds away they're trying to sell something to.We all want boobs LOL but we should proceed with caution. Growing breasts takes time,so enjoy the
ride and the girls and be safe.

Thanks, Matt ;)

Hi Matt :)

So you wouldn't buy the BO pill. :) I don't know because I have seen a lot of girls that got some great results from it. Among other Anastasia. That is just what attracts me so much. And I don't know about the herbs. I would have to buy a looot of different herbs and take a looot of pills everyday. I ate the Zoft gum in a while but nothing happened. What I think is exciting about the BO is that it "tricks" you body into thinking that your a teen again and that you again will grow boobs. I dunno.. Its just annoying that I do not know if I can trust Medplex the ones who sells the UB pills.. But many girls have taken the pills and with great results so I think I am gonna give it a try :)

I bought BO, but I went with safer one, BB. (yes it is mroe expensive, but I rather pay a little bit more than get mad cow disease u know.. plus if u actually wait until their sale day, its not that much more expensive actually). If you want , Go with UB, but please think before you buy it - what is mroe important, having slightly bigger breasts and a high chance of getting mad cow disease within 10 years or jsut use other methods for a longer while (such as NB) to get nice results and be healthy

Matt B

Hi Atomic Kitten,I don't think anyone is wagging their fingers at forum members. B.O. has given good results to some members that's true.The gliche came when it was made known the manufacturer wasn't completely honest with a member.All on this forum I feel are responsible for each other to a point.I would want to know all I could about any product I was taking.But once I have the information,you're right it is my choice. We are all teachers here,And we are all students as well.I have learned an awful lot on this forum and I am grateful. Luckily,most of us have the privilege of free choice.I guess we could call that freedom with responsibility.

Matt B :)

cendory

tatiana673 said:
I bought BO, but I went with safer one, BB. (yes it is mroe expensive, but I rather pay a little bit more than get mad cow disease u know.. plus if u actually wait until their sale day, its not that much more expensive actually). If you want , Go with UB, but please think before you buy it - what is mroe important, having slightly bigger breasts and a high chance of getting mad cow disease within 10 years or jsut use other methods for a longer while (such as NB) to get nice results and be healthy

Yes, BB is REALLY expensive.. And if I could get the exact same copy for a lot less money it would be great. The company that makes the UB pills claims it is from Argentina.. I really want to believe them.. If I could somehow ask them a trick question that would prove that the BO is from Argentina...?

I asked them this question please tell me what country do you take glandulars from, not wher eu manufacture the pills (sent email today). I also wrote i would appreciate an honest answer. I got "the US.." for answer (yes, exactly like that, no hello and no yorus sincerely, best regards.. nada!) so i wrote to them that I contacted the company who produces the pills and they said it is from argentina (i didnt actually contact them but from the same thread a couple of posts earlier someone said they did, and i jsut wanted to see UB response). And note.. whilst the first answer came back within less than 5 mintues, it took them hours to answer this one, but when they did, all they said we have components from all over the world but we do the pills in US. and I asked them again, "thats what i asked, I told u to specifically inform me where you took glandulars from, NOT where you manufacture them from. I would appreciate an honest answer". I did not get an answer up to now even though I mailed them a couple of hours ago (DIRECTLY after I got their e-mail). I am sorry but this is fishy. They seem to avoid these answers, they seem to say it is US until they get busted and they say in broad "all over the world". the question I asked was very straight forward. If it WAS from argentina, they wouldnt avoid the answer (e.g look at BB). However, since they DO avoid the answer as much and when they are FORCED to answer they say in a very broad expression such as "all over the world". it is fishy, and it does feel like they are hiding something. dont u agree?:)

K

KittyKat

Atomic Kitten said:
Danigirl started this thread espousing the virtues of B.O and others such as Tank Girl are also happy with it.
I don't use it but if they are happy leave them be.
I am sure there are people on this forum who smoke and drink alcohol but you are not wagging your finger at them.
Have read other threads on this forum with negative comments about B.O but the critics here were silent then?
I say let them make their own decision and stop scaring them.
We are all going to die one day so get off this thread and leave them be.

Rude much?
She was merely expressing her opinion. No thread here is limited to a certain audience. If someone has heard something of concern and wants to shed light on it, that is their right. Yeah everyone has to die of something and everyone will die someday, but do you really need to speed up the process unnaturally? I'm not saying BO would do that and I'm very inclined towards trying it myself, but that statement was nonsensical. Just let them debate and educate themselves. You can NEVER be too careful with something like this.

cendory

tatiana673 said:
I asked them this question please tell me what country do you take glandulars from, not wher eu manufacture the pills (sent email today). I also wrote i would appreciate an honest answer. I got "the US.." for answer (yes, exactly like that, no hello and no yorus sincerely, best regards.. nada!) so i wrote to them that I contacted the company who produces the pills and they said it is from argentina (i didnt actually contact them but from the same thread a couple of posts earlier someone said they did, and i jsut wanted to see UB response). And note.. whilst the first answer came back within less than 5 mintues, it took them hours to answer this one, but when they did, all they said we have components from all over the world but we do the pills in US. and I asked them again, "thats what i asked, I told u to specifically inform me where you took glandulars from, NOT where you manufacture them from. I would appreciate an honest answer". I did not get an answer up to now even though I mailed them a couple of hours ago (DIRECTLY after I got their e-mail). I am sorry but this is fishy. They seem to avoid these answers, they seem to say it is US until they get busted and they say in broad "all over the world". the question I asked was very straight forward. If it WAS from argentina, they wouldnt avoid the answer (e.g look at BB). However, since they DO avoid the answer as much and when they are FORCED to answer they say in a very broad expression such as "all over the world". it is fishy, and it does feel like they are hiding something. dont u agree?:)

Hi Tatiana, yes it was me they wrote that to. THANK YOU for taking this seriously. I too just e-mailed Medplex back asking why the manufactory would say the BO is from Argentina if they(Medplex) say it is from the U.S.? I haven't got an answer yet. But I will let you know when I do.
YES! It REALLY seems like they are trying to hide something and I wish oh I WISH they would be completely honest I mean.. So what if it's from the U.S or China - an honest answer is all I'm asking, I just need to KNOW or else I would be very insecure and yes scared of taking the pills.
And yes it is quite short answers you will get and it's not sincerely a name it is just 'sincerely Medplex'(if you'll get a 'sincerely'..)
Another thing I think is quite weird is that they have NO testimonials on their webpage NO facts NO before/after pictures I mean.. What the heck? I remember they had an old webpage where they did have testimonials and they explained what the pills did and all but now with this new webpage there is NONE information what so ever..
I agree with you Tatiana this seems SO fishy! :-(

cendory

Thanks Kat90.
I am not trying to scare or leave negative comments I am just trying to inform... I do think this is quite suspicious and I am just trying to find the head an tale in this mystery. As Kat90 says - you can never be too careful...

Atomic Kitten

Who let the dog's out
Kat90

Well start your own thread and tell us about all of the negative comments about B.O ,this thread was started by
Danigirl because she was so happy with her results as was Tank Girl
And I have not called anyone's posts NONSENSE so keep your RUDE remarks to yourself Kat90
To call someone's post nonsensical is RUDE is it NOT Kat90?
I don't think I was rude at all if you want to debate then start your own thread Kat90 and educate us all
I will wait for you to start your own thread and then all the negativity can move there.
I am sure Danigirl3 and Tank Girl have done their research.

K

KittyKat

Atomic Kitten said:
Kat90

Well start your own thread and tell us about all of the negative comments about B.O ,this thread was started by
Danigirl because she was so happy with her results as was Tank Girl
And I have not called anyone's posts NONSENSE so keep your RUDE remarks to yourself Kat90
To call someone's post nonsensical is RUDE is it NOT Kat90?
I don't think I was rude at all if you want to debate then start your own thread Kat90 and educate us all
I will wait for you to start your own thread and then all the negativity can move there.
I am sure Danigirl3 and Tank Girl have done their research.

Yes, because I actually said your entire post was nonsensical? Riiight. LOL.
You can suggest things, but don't tell people what to do. People can post on related topics if they want to, especially if it's relevant or helpful. Being informed on something related to health and ALL of its aspects, positive and negative alike, is never a bad thing. Nobody is trying to discourage or put a dampner on anything for anyone. Negativity? It's called being skeptical and careful about what you put into your body.

Danigurl3

Girls girls... Even boys please don't get your panties in a bunch. Yes I have done my research and I understand the risks, i researched for 3 months before buying. Think of this,,, can they honestly tell me how many people have gotten mad cow from these pills? Can you tell me how many people have gotten cancer from deodorant? Yes there is a risk with anything. No one knows the long term effect of really anything. It is everyone's choice of what product they use or how they get breasts. I was nearly saying I was getting great results. I started with a 32AA, with natureday I went up to at 32A in 6 months. And I have gone to a 32A to 32B with just NB since July. In just 3 weeks I have gone up to a 32C with ultra breast and breast massages. I don't know why everyone Argues on here but come on we are here for the same reason let's help each other. Please

So another question I have . Everyone gts great swelling on top of their breast. I can't get any . Can anyone help me to what I'm doing wrong or advice?????

cendory

Hey hey girls this was their answer to my question:
I can only report on what I am told and the last time I personally was asked that question that was the answer. If they have changed for some reasons than I would go by what they stated. I know we use them because they have very STRICT measure they take when testing all ingredients and are compliant to all standards.

Hmmmm... I hope they do not lie now.... ??? I wanna go with Ultra breast they just got me very sceptical by now...

well, all i can say is that if they were doing something like chinese, they wouldnt admit it and would go around it because their goal is to get customers. having bo so cheap, i cant trust their words either, cheap companies always make themselves look better. but there is always a reason why they are cheaper than others. think about that ;)

cendory

tatiana673 said:
well, all i can say is that if they were doing something like chinese, they wouldnt admit it and would go around it because their goal is to get customers. having bo so cheap, i cant trust their words either, cheap companies always make themselves look better. but there is always a reason why they are cheaper than others. think about that ;)

That's right but I don't understand why they wouldn't tell it if it's from China.. They do not have mad cow disease cases and I would actually be more calm if they got it from China than from the U.S that got mad cow disease cases..
Tatiana did they answer your last e-mail? If yes, what did they say? :)
Are you considering the BO pills too? Would you go with the BB-pills if you should choose between those and the UB-pills?