Recent content by 0xducesax0

1. 0

Barbies Before and After

Hey :) I went on the Ainterol website and was wondering which PM product do you buy from there. Is it the Pueraria Mirifica ULTIMATE Atomizer 50ml? Do you use it before noogling?
  2. 0

Am I overpumping?

Aww thank you guys for your insight :) I really appreciate all the advice and I'm glad I asked in the first place... Will definitely reduce the pressure from now on Happy growing :)
  3. 0

Am I overpumping?

Hey Not so teeny! Thanks for that post... I have had nice slow growth actually, and they're not looking saggy at all. They look very perky and healthy. I've decreased the pressure and I'm now making sure they remain skin coloured or slightly pink throughout my sessions. It's hard because I feel...
  4. 0

My journey to a 34C

Aww thank you TOBF :) I bought my noogleberry years ago and I can't believe i never noogled consistently. These past 8 weeks I have been more consistent (except for some days where I had many guests staying at mine so it was impossible to fit in my sessions) Before...
  5. 0

Barbies Before and After

Hey barbie! Where do you buy the spray from? I don't know what my estrogen levels are but I reckon they're normal? I'm on the pill could I still use the spray?
  6. 0

Am I overpumping?

*bump* Just trying to get more opinions on this.... from the pic do my boobs look over pumped?? Thank you TOBF for your input :)
  7. 0

Am I overpumping?

Hello everyone! I have been noogling for a looong time now, although very very inconsistently. Unfortunately I think I've developed a high tolerance to pain which means I could easily be overpumping and not know. Sometimes I take the domes off and my breasts are a bit purple, but they turn back...
  8. 0

My journey to a 34C

I hate when life gets in the way with noogling! And I hate that I let life do that... anw I'm admitting I haven't had an amazing week, so noogling took the back seat most nights. So, not much progress here but I measured myself nonetheless, as this pushes me to do better next time round. Before...
  9. 0

Barbies Before and After

I LOVE the size you are with swelling! Absolutely stunning :) so does that swelling measure in at 11" across each breast?
  10. 0

My journey to a 34C

So i've been really consistent with noogling (only missed a day here and there) and Im quite happy with the results :) Before: 4 weeks into noogling: Under: 28"1/71.5cm Under: 28"3/72cm Bust: 31"7/80.5cm Bust: 32"/81.4cm Over: 31"5/80cm...
  11. 0

Breast Massage

Delicioussatire I would also like to see some videos. I'm going to remember the thing you said about water btw and add it to my routine :)
  12. 0

To 32C and beyond!

Hello there and welcome to the forum :) Congrats on the progress. Are you still drinking plenty of water? Keep me updated on whether you can tell a difference with the water
  13. 0

My journey to a 34C

Hey everyone! Just a quick update: I didn't noogle for the past 2 days because I had friends over but that gave me a chance to take some measurements today before noogling again. So here they are: Before: 2 weeks into noogling: Under: 28"1/71.5cm...
  14. 0

Need Advise from users please

Hey there :) Welcome to the forum! Personally, I really do the love the noogleberry. I haven't seen major results but that's my fault, as I have only just started being consistent a week ago. Also, I've always been small breasted so it might take longer. I get really nice swelling straight...
  15. 0

My journey to a 34C

So i've been noogling for 7 days straight now :) I've always had good swelling but never measured it until today... Post noogling (results from swelling): Under: 28"1/71.5cm Bust: 32"3/82cm Over: 32"1/81.5cm