Recent content by didi1959

1. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Hi Mama J, Sorry to read that you too have been hit by the Sick Fairy. Sure hope you feel better soon. I'm also so very happy about Hubby's feelings concerning my goal for breast enlargement which gives me complete freedom in the sense that I don't have to hide when I noogle. Many thanks for...
  2. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Hello, Haven't Noogled regularly or posted in the last few weeks due to a very nasty cold as well as all the Christmas preparations. Celebrated my birthday on the 28th by giving myself a present. I finally told Hubby all about Noogleberry and how it works. He's not a "Boob" man but fully...
  3. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Used the same technique as yesterday and after tonight's noogling, OMG!!! I now have swelling of 38 inches over nipple. Starting stat of October 1st was of 35.5 inches over nipple. Sure hope I keep some of the swelling till morning. Hubby used the camera today and have no clue where it is...
  4. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Thanks for the congrats Jamie2! The old bra trick sure worked. Didn't want to feel like I was fighting another battle so I inserted both domes & attached the tubes, clamped the right boob tube and noogled the left boob. Once I had gotten decent swelling on the left (10 minutes), I clamped the...
  5. didi1959

Flatty_natty week 1

Beautiful bra Flatty_natty! Mostly impressed, however, by your progress. Absolutely awesome, natural looking, very full boobs! Thanks for all the help and encouragement you've given me. Hugs, Diane
  6. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

I do believe I'm the happiest woman on earth right now! Ever since my large domes arrived, I have been fighting a war and losing battle after battle, experiencing difficulty in keeping both domes on. Tonight, I won!!! Noogled each boob separately and once I had gotten a decent swelling on both...
  7. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Thanks Jamie2. Will check out the thrift shops in my area (there are quite a few) over the weekend. Noogled, 1 boob at once, this evening and managed a half-inch of swelling over nipples, however, very happy to see much more fullness on top of breasts. The boobie fairy is out there and will...
  8. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Many thanks, Jamie2, for the wonderful suggestion. :) Have always been very small breasted, therefore, don't have any old bras which are too big for me. Will get one 2 cups too big at a cheap cost to cut holes in the cups to let the tubes through. I really feel I only need a third hand to hold...
  9. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Thank you Mama J & flatty_natty for your encouragement and support. Very appreciated. I am convinced that the Noogleberry System works with already a 1 inch growth within only a few weeks and have the definite intention to keep on going. Just have to get both men (Hubby & my son) out of the...
  10. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Large cups came yesterday. Couldn't wait for Hubby to go for his after-dinner nap (I haven't yet told him) to try them. It almost felt like I was fighting a war with the cups. I could barely manage to keep 1 cup on, therefore pumped only 1 breast at a time and kept on having the very audible...
  11. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Awaiting delivery of the large cups any day now. Kept on pumping daily with medium cups filling them almost immediately but keeping the breast tissue active. Starting stat of October 1st was of 35.5 inches over nipple. After swelling has fully gone down, I now have 36.5 inches over nipple...
  12. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Hello Ladies, Have had some family issues. The youngest of my 4 kids, my 25 year-old daughter came back home to Mommy for a few days during a partial split from boyfriend. This kept me away from private computer sessions whether to view or post on the forum. I still found some privacy to...
  13. didi1959

Just ordered my Noogle!

Mr. Postman delivered my Noogle 2 days ago. Pumped only 20 minutes both last night and tonight. Already noticing more firmness and roundness even without a bra. Going slowly but surely towards my goal. Here is tonight's view (I love it!!!!) Didi
  14. didi1959

Quest's noogling adventures!

Hello & Welcome Young Lady From Down Under (I'm From Canada), You've got boobs many of us would die for, therefore, I understand your wishing to be proactive and Noogling to prevent your breasts from suffering any damage from your weight loss. I have always had very small breasts and have just...
  15. didi1959

Diane's starting stats

Thank you Mama J. Funny how great minds think alike... The way I already, just starting, almost fill the medium cups, I was also thinking that I should order the larges right away. Will wait a wee bit and see what the larges give me before going for the ex larges. All is now calm and quiet in...