Recent content by harleygirlflstf

1. H

Thabai's pics

You look great Thabai! I have to agree with some of the others; I can't really see a difference in size between the two, but we are our own biggest critics, right? Anyway your progress is awesome and keep it up!
  2. H

my progress!

way to go girl! looking great!
  3. H

xxkeeleyketxx pics

We're about the same size and I'd love to be a C by my birthday (in July). Let's all do this together!!! Please keep us posted on your progress! harleygirl
  4. H

Hopefulgurl's Pictures

ditto that! you look great! I hope to look like that someday soon!! harleygirl
  5. H

harleygirlflstf pictures!

Melons, Thank you! That is one of the nicest things I've heard. It really means a lot. I should feel blessed for what I do have, and for the most part I do, but you know how it is when one person can say something to shatter your self confidence? Someone did that to me, and it really hurt...
  6. H

Anastasia's pics

Anastasia, Just another incredible story - you look awesome!! It shows what patience and time will bring.... harleygirl
  7. H

Cleo, let's just change the old saying that if the shoe fits, wear it to if the bra fits, wear it! I think they are a lot like jeans really. I mean, how many people here have tried on one brand at one size and another brand at the same size to find it's either too small or too big? So if I...
  8. H

KULTZU'S PICTURES

Hi Kultzu, I'm a newbie lurker here who's done lurking and wants to post. Threads and pix like yours and many others here are what made me decide to try this system - and I'm so happy I did. Your progress, and others', is a total inspiration to people like me. To say you look great is not...
  9. H

My Feb. 2010 Update

And another WOW to you. You look fantastic! harleygirl
  10. H

Eman's Pics!

WOW! I'm speechless... You are one of many here to give people like me hope to reach my goal. All I can say is wow! harleygirl
  11. H

Domino's pics

Hey Domino, I'm a newbie too. You look great. I love your shape! Just keep pumping and you'll grow, no doubt. harleygirl
  12. H

Hey Mariah, TY for the nice comments - much appreciated. I take the brand Purafem. Yes, I do take it everyday. I don't have a "period" anymore since I had an IUD inserted back in September 2008 (medical reasons - another story for another day, lol), so I don't have to back off for a week or...
  13. H

Mariah's Pics

Mariah, Your story is so awe-inspiring! Your breasts are so beautiful! And to think they pretty much stay that way. Makes me wonder why so many people knock something they know nothing about.... Gives me hope - my goal is a C cup. I'd be overjoyed with that! harleygirl
  14. H

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

Awesome Emelinda! It's progress like that that gives a person hope - it can be done! Your breasts look wonderful! harleygirl
  15. H

Thank you all for the compliments, and I don't plan on being a lurker on here anymore. I'm so excited to have found this place, this system, and a great bunch of people! I'm very lucky to have found two things for me together that have worked so quickly. I'm very religious about taking my PM...