Anastasia's pics

Anastasia916

I don't take herbs. I been taking Bovine Ovary along with pumping. I started the BO 2 months ago. The BO brand I take is Ultra Breast. I took herbs in the past, during the summer for 2 months I took individual herbs but after a couple of months noticed I gained weight, acne went a-wall, and I started getting cellulite. So I stopped the herbs, did a cleanse, took a short break then started BO.

lolita7

Oh ok, well you have definitely inspired me to get this system...So thanks :)
When I order it I will keep everyone updated as well ;)

happy2try

Anastasia,

I believe I might have followed you over here from Eve's forum. I should have looked here sooner instead of trying PM.

Your knowledge and success with the NB system is really giving me confidence to try it out. I've just emailed Lucy with some questions so that I can start on the NB journey.

I looked for a way to PM you, but was unable to through the site here. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the time and effort you've put in sharing here. (As well as all the others that have shared experiences and progress!)

Your progress is amazing!

charitywat88

Anastasia, I am sooo jealous! :p You look great to have had a baby! I weighed 98-100lbs when I got pregnant, my tummy was flat and then I had a baby and changed all that! I only weight about 115 now, but my stomach skin is disgusting. :-[ It stretched it all out and now it's just a bulge. I hate it! :'( It's so embarrassing. I am always so self conscious about my stomach showing. If my shirt comes up, I'm going OMG I hope no one saw that! Silly I know, but when you go from a nice flat tummy to what I have now.... :( I know it's doesn't have anything to do with NBE, but does anyone know of anything to tighten or firm skin? This forum feels like a bunch of friends who like to hang out and chat, so I'm sure you all won't mind my asking. ;) Thanks, Charity

Anastasia916

Hun I was 102 lbs with a flat tummy just like you described, no stretch marks, etc. Now I have stretch marks on the side of my butt and hips, didn't get any on my tummy. But now it's like I have to watch every little thing I eat. I gain weight like crazy now, right now I'm between 125 and 130 it fluctuates from day to day. I want to be 115 that would be great right now, but ultimately I want to get down to 110. So I'm about to start exercising more. I have a belly button piercing for a reason, my belly button skin looks horrible and it covers it up. So yea, we all have our things, and right now I definitely feel self conscious in a bikini but as soon as I lose the weight again, watch out! lol Oh I gained this weight over the holidays, I was between 115 and 118 before November. It just sneaks up on ya. So don't be so hard on yourself hun! As far as firming cream, I'd say go with Palmer's brand, I believe they have some skin tightening lotions, I used palmer's cocoa butter formula the entire time I was pregnant on my tummy and boobs and I think I don't have stretch marks there because of it. If anyone else knows of a better cream, I'd like to know too!

aaaaaa

iam very happy for your growth congrats
i have a question did you ever feel more pain on the left breast more than on the right? when i take my cups off i can really feel the pain around the heart part what is it? oh yea and how can someone tell that the indentions are there?

lisads

Hi Anastasia!

I just wanted to congratulate you on your bubbies :D Your before and after bikini pics are what I strive for :-* You even look like a whole different person by just changing the hair and boobies lol!! Much congrats for your smokin bod!!

Off Topic****I had an asymetrical short bob -light blonde hair with pink highlights until a month ago when I went back to the dark sexy side. I just didn't feel sexy at all with short blonde hair. Women said I looked like Tila Tequila and that they too wanted to try sporting a very trendy short colored doo and I told them to be careful of going short. Thats when the other lady told us about a study proving that men like any color, but it had to be long. There are always a few exceptions out there but what I found with short trendy blonde hair is that I received less male attention everywhere I went. My hair was extremely short, in fact it was man short in the back lol,, I sometimes wish men were more into fashion :p My hair has been growing out since and hopefully fast like my bubbies ::)

BTW has anyone asked if you had work done? One of my roomies thought I was a C cup and I lied and said yes but only because I know in a few months I will be there.. :)

Anastasia916

And yep, had family see newer pics, friends, etc. asked if I had stuff done lol... they try to ask without asking, it's hilarious... had a friend that hasn't seen me since I had platinum blonde hair with hot pink underneath, she seen newer pics... she said, did you do something to enhance yourself? I said, yea, I got a hair cut and dyed it brown, she laughed and said, yea I noticed that, but not what I'm talking about, I said, hmmm I been laying out and tanning, she said no, not that lol, I said then what? she said, your boobs ya nut! I said oh these? lol I been doing natural breast enhancement, all MINE! She said congrats. She's naturally a DD so is lucky and doesn't need anything. And not ALL men like long hair! My hubby prefers it shoulder blade length to chin length. He doesn't like it really long. I was thinking about buying some clip in extensions so I can be long some days and short others. But giving my hair a break on coloring, letting it grow out my natural color which is light brown/dark blonde. My last dye process was months ago and is faded close to my natural color so you can't see my roots. Thinking about growing my hair out a little past my shoulders.

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi Anastasia,

Do you have anymore recent pics? I would love to see an update onyour progress!
You look great &i totally agree with harleygirl,Your proof that this system really does work :)

xxkeeleyketxx

Anastasia916

TY harley

Keeley, I haven't made any recent pics because I really haven't "progressed" anymore than my last pics, I really don't have much time anymore, been waayyy too busy, and so I barely get time to pump, and well sort of plateaued. I'm still the same size without swelling as I last posted, and still get to the same size after pumping. I'm hoping that life will calm down some and I will get time again to pump daily. As it is right now...I'm lucky if I get time to pump 3 times a week, I try to at least weekly to maintain what I have. But I still want to be a full 32D. So hopefully I will get more time to accomplish that goal. I stopped taking the BO for a couple weeks and did a cleanse, now going to start them back up since I am off my period now.

Hope everyone is doing well, and soon I hope to catch back up on all the posts here but there are soo many new ones! But just thought I'd give a quick update.

Anastasia916

Okay a new update... I now am a 32C without swelling permanently, cause there has been times where I didn't pump for like 2 weeks and I didn't lose that size. I'm now on a more constant pumping schedule. I use the campers tape and put plastic wrap over it to keep it from getting lotion on it and so far that is working well for me. After pumping I'm a 32D. Before pumping I measure at 36 inches after 36 1/2 to 37 it varies. But I go by the way the bra feels. I have grown out of many of my bras. They just don't fit! I am overflowing out of them, including a VS bikini top I had, it's not in any of my pics on here. So I ordered a new one, the old one was a 32B the new one I ordered a 34C mainly because they didn't have a 32D in it, and the cup in a 34C is the same size as a 32D cup, so if the band is loose I will just alter it. Basically my goal is to be a permanent 32D by my next bday, if not a 32DD, which would be a 34D. I'm also going on a diet, still getting the protein in for booby growth, but just eating healthier all around, and instead of 3 meals a day, 6 smaller meals a day. Going to start working out 2 times a day, yoga in the morning to wake up and for flexibility, more intense workouts at night. My goal is to lose 10 pounds in one month. Currently I go between 125 and 128, I want to get to 115 to 118. So we'll see if I can lose the weight and gain or maintain boobage. I will update here to let everyone know. I did however buy a sexy fishnet top to wear for hubby, put it on without anything under it, and I actually felt sexy. I don't look flat chested without a bra!!! YAY!! And I have side boobage!!! I might take pics next week to show everyone. I ordered some pasties to put on my nipples so I could take better topless pics to show, so might wait until I get them, or just photoshop my nipples out like I normally do. But I was just sooo excited that I had a see through top on and thought I was sexy, that's the first time EVER that I felt that way. Now I just want my tummy more flat and my thighs a little thinner and more toned and I'll be happy :)

Oh and my new profile pic on the side <<<< is the most recent I have with NO BRA on. I just have a club type black dress on.

cleo

Nice to see you back on the forum Anastasia, your new pic looks great by the way and braless too!!! Well done girl!! lol ;)

xxkeeleyketxx

You look great anastasia!! You look hot in your photo& i really love that dress!
I just wanted to say that you have gave me the most USEFULL information on your post!
You said that You ordered a 34C because it has the same cup as a 32D! You just answered one of my questions that i have been asking for a while. I haven't yet bought any 32C bra's incase they never fitted properly But the 34B bra i have i spill out of quite nicely ;) so if that has the same cup size as a 32C i will have no problem!I never knew that!! Thankyou so much for the info :-*..
Goodluck with your progress,look foward to your results.
love keeley

A

Ann

Great to hear about your progress Anastasia. Are you still supplementing with BO? If so do you have any growing pains, itching, etc.? Do you feel it has increased your results when combining with NB?

Anastasia916

Thanks all for the compliments :D they are always welcome haha

Keeley yep that's how bras work, everyone tends to think that all C bras have the same size cup but different band, not true, if you put a 32C bra next to a 36C and just compare the cups you will see a HUGE difference. A 32C is the same as a 34B in cup size somewhat, but not entirely. I have a few 34B's that I cannot wear but I can wear a 32C no problem. It's complicated I know lol. But a 36C is the same in cup as a 34D and a 32DD. That's why I think 36C is one of the most sought after sizes ;) when we all say we want to be a C we don't want to be a 32C we want to be the same boob size as a 36C lol. I couldn't wear lets say a 36A because the band would be too big and the cup would be slightly smaller than a 32C. So there are variations to it. All I can say, go to a boutique and try on a 32C see how it feels to you. I don't go by bra sizing guides though they all say different stuff lol. I go by how I feel in a bra. I'm aspiring to be a 32D or 32DD which would be a 34C or 36C/34D.

Ann, I took a 2 week break from BO and did a cleanse but am now back on it. I have been feeling some tightness again since starting it again and I feel it helps to make my progress with NB more permanent faster. BO is a slow way of NBE as opposed to PM but I feel it's more permanent over a longer period and eventually I can stop taking them and won't lose my growth.

I took some pics yesterday and will upload them later, was just taking a break from preparing food for my son's birthday party tomorrow but gotta get back to it haha