Eman's Pics!

D

DeeDeeN

Eman, I just had a thought, Ol' Dolly Parton should've waited for ur invention - would've been much cheaper and a prettier result for her lol.

Hugs
Dee

E

Eman

Not really DeeDee,

I just might have her beat--but not yet though...

We'll see who laughs last!

Eman :p

E

Eman

Speaking of Dolly, DeeDee, here are some better shots of my results, akin to my previous post. They're still swelling right about now.

Eman :eek:

Attachments

• emanboobs2010-01-07.JPG
    emanboobs2010-01-07.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 226
  • emanboobs2010-01-07b.JPG
    emanboobs2010-01-07b.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 189
  • emanboobs2010-01-07c.JPG
    emanboobs2010-01-07c.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 231
  • emanboobs2010-01-07d.JPG
    emanboobs2010-01-07d.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 255
  • emanboobs2010-01-07e.JPG
    emanboobs2010-01-07e.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 248
  • emanboobs2010-01-07f.JPG
    emanboobs2010-01-07f.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 276
J

Joan_CD

Fantastic results Emma! I am smaller than you in stature and could not use the cups you made. I still use the XL cups and am at the 5 inch mark on them. You are doing wonderful!

E

Eman

Thanks again Joan! I think that I've already grown out of the XXL cups completely!!!
It's probably because you might not have reached that point yet! ;D

Emma/Eman

D

DeeDeeN

Beautiful Babes! Wow, don't you just love Em's gorgeous swelling at the top? I would go crazy if I could get that.

E

Eman

Persistence, DeeDee...persistence and patience will help you a bunch!

I hope Kultzu, JellyDeeee, Catsrule, Twinklepose, and everyone else is ready to tickle away...otherwise, I'll go to the 'Manboobs.co.uk site and post my progress...

Eman

E

Eman

Howdy, NBers!

DeeDeeN, It looks like I'm on a roll. I'll actually surpass Dolly Parton when the cylinders are full.

Bad news along the way, my brass hand pump wore out so I've had to go to the electric pump. I did two sessions. I did 22 mins. each side 4 times today and the cylinders were past the two-inch marker...here have a look:

Emma/Eman

Attachments

• emanboobs-2010-02-06c.JPG
    emanboobs-2010-02-06c.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 162
  • emanboobs-2010-02-06b.JPG
    emanboobs-2010-02-06b.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 177
  • emanboobs-2010-02-06.JPG
    emanboobs-2010-02-06.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 182
T

tavia

yeyyyyyy i love to see such amazing results, they always make me want to put my domes back on.

u have a lovely ample boosum eman he he ;)

just wondering r u only using your pump and nothing else (besides cream) ?? just to confirm it 4 me so i can get even more green with envy xxxx

E

Eman

For right now TT, I've switched over to the silicone lubricant. I've just run out of my first jar of wild yam cream [I have two]. Tomorrow night, I'm gonna repeat the process. Can't believe that it's been nearly four months since I built my invention after I superseded Lucy's XXL domes...Kisses to you TT! MUAH! :-*

Emma/Eman

K

KatieP

Wow Eman, that is just incredible, you really are giving me hope! I am starting out quite small and i read that brava works best for women who have some breast tissue to begin with. You are the exception and I feel more motivated now. Thanks for posting!

So you are currently just using silicone/yam cream, have you ever used any herbs? And how long have you been pumping?

E

Eman

Overall Katie, I've put in 3 years...two with the XXL domes. All I can say is pump [and rest] as much as you can...

Emma/Eman

;)

T

tavia

ok, why did you stop using the q10 cream if you dont mind me asking? x

E

Eman

TT, I haven't actually stopped using the q10 cream...i'm actually experimenting at the moment to see what works.

@harleygirlflstf, i'm glad you're pleased with the result...just remember to be persistent...

Emma/Eman

T

tavia

oh ok then, let us know which works best, i havnt used wild yam b4

D

DeeDeeN

Wow Sweetie!!!!

G O R G E O U S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, wow, wow, wow!!

Damn, I want your results.

I aint never ganna stop noogling until I come close, thats for dang sure!!

Congrats hun! Have you reached you goal yet? Or are you still ganna try for bigger?

Dee

E

Eman

I'm gonna keep going, DeeDeeN...I need to fill those cylinders!

Thanks again...

Emma/Eman

E

Eman

Happy Springtime, NB-ers!

This year marks my 2nd anniversary on this forum with you guys. I have another update and another proposal.

I think I'm gonna have to step back down to a smaller diameter, but no less than 6", because if I'm wanting my bust to be round like a basketball, then I'm gonna have to accommodate that adjustment. So, I'm going to make two more bust cylinders that are 6" diameter wide and 12" long. As for the 8-inchers, they're working well, except I won't seem to be able to fill them. Nonetheless, I still won't need those XXL domes.

Today, I pumped 40 mins. on both sides, and then I did 20 mins.; however there was no change.

Thanks so much NB-ers!

Here's the input. Enjoy!:

Attachments

• emanboobs-2010-03-23.JPG
    emanboobs-2010-03-23.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 229
  • emanboobs-2010-03-23b.JPG
    emanboobs-2010-03-23b.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 189
  • emanboobs-2010-03-23c.JPG
    emanboobs-2010-03-23c.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 238
J

janonthemtn

Hello Eman!
I don't know if you saw my letter to someone new where I said you were my inspiration! If a man can grow boobs, I do not have to look like a boy! After nursing all my children, my breasts were just not what they used to be, to put it nicely. And I always maintained a healthy weight. So thank you directly. (I went from almost B to a full C in about 18 mos.) Janonthemtn