Recent content by Kyria

1. K

Cakes NB Adventure

Jamie, Personally when I use extra pressure, the rings dig into my flesh and create ring marks. They go eventually. I have found to not overpump to avoid ring marks. Good luck--lovely pic!
  2. K

NakedVenus Stats and Pictures

Lovely pics!! Looks like great progress! Wish u the best :)
  3. K

Pump not working

Using some lubrication such as oil or moisturizer will help in retaining suction.
  4. K

Shooting4dastars progress

Wow!! Very nice!! Happy for u dear!!
  5. K

oodellaly's stats

Dear oodellaly, I am one of those reading your posts. I am a genetic male and have tried the herbal and PM routes and now doing BO. I had problems of backache and headaches with PM. I do have the Ainterol Spray but have been using it quite infrequently. I will strive to use it more...
  6. K

Shooting4dastars progress

Lovely growth!! Can you please post the pic with the bra? It did not come through. Thanks.
  7. K

Breast on men

As a man desiring to grow breasts and maybe lactate in the future, I am of the opinion that since both men and women are born with breast tissue, there is nothing wrong with men wanting to either have breasts or lactate. Not do I feel is there an issue with them wanting to change their gender...
  8. K

No confidence; meeting my BF for the 1st time - advice? :'(

Dear EV, Do not undersell yourself--we tend to be more critical of ourselves because we paint a very idealistic picture and try to find faults as to why we are not perfect. Love your body for the way it is and the more accepting and loving you are of it, the more your inner beauty will radiate...
  9. K

noogling without foam rings and nipples bandages?

I hurt myself with high pressure--my foam rings collapsed within a couple of months. I now do not pressurize as much--also one time, I try to hydronoogle!!
  10. K

new noogle'er

Welcome!! I am also a genetic male and have started to incorporate noogling in my regimen. Would love to see your pics as you develop and hear about your experience. Are you taking anything diet-wise?
  11. K

Cross Dresses

Thanks, Lisa, on the blisters and pumping. I had this question on blisters posed separately and found the answer here--I have since reduced my pumping pressure and am also trying to hyrdonoogle--bit messy though. Lovely development, Lisa--how long did it take? Vivian--lovely chain of thoughts...
  12. K

Becoming my namesake!

BustyBabe and DoubleD, Your growth has been truly inspirational and I look forward to my growth being along the same. Thanks for sharing--happy for you and jealous!!
  13. K

What is the 7:2 pumping method? Hydro noogling?

Thanks BustyBabe, for the clarification and the info.
  14. K

What is the 7:2 pumping method? Hydro noogling?

Thanks BustyBabe. What is the pump and massage technique? I seen it in many places but have not found (although I searched) how it is to be done. Much appreciated!!