Recent content by prancing_unicorn

1. P

Underboob?

fairypump - Yeah I've though about that overstretching possibility too. Something about it just seems in the back of my mind like it wouldn't work that well. A lot of times you can have an idea of how something is going to work noogle-wise until you try it and physics prove you wrong ha. Your...
  2. P

Anni's Pics

Oh and Matt - I think I'm just weirded out about sizing because from the side my breasts really don't look big AT ALL ha... I don't know if you've ever heard of the blog Thin and Curvy, but that's where I get my measurement guidelines from (she doesn't do the whole add 4 or 5 thing)...
  3. P

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

Tank Girl your boobs look awesome. I don't contribute to the forum super often except for short bursts usually, but I still keep tabs on people's results, and I've thought you've been doing great for a while now :) Hopefully I can get as big as you someday!
  4. P

Matts Progress

Keep it up Matt! I can see a big difference in how round they've gotten since your first picture! Great work :D
  5. P

Anni's Pics

For the first two months of owning it I didn't notice any difference at all (honestly I don't even think I got swelling either) so I know how it is to want to quit that soon. I pump for 2 hours every day with the XLs (sometimes I skip days but lately I've been pretty good about sticking with it)...
  6. P

Anni's Pics

Hehe thank you :) Eva, I don't use anything else besides NB!
  7. P

Anni's Pics

Thanks everybody :D Matt, you might be able to hide them under a shirt if you wore a sports bra or undershirt that compresses them a bit! They aren't that big at all - I fit into 34Cs but my real size according to most bra measuring guidelines and calculators is a 28/30E or 28/30F or something...
  8. P

Strumpet's Pics

Stumpet I remember when I used to see you all the time on here (I'm not on as much as I used to be even though I still noogle) and I forgot how funny you could be ha. I feel like my nipples have gotten weird and SO PUFFY from NB too. I think I'm going to tape them with nexcare medical tape and...
  9. P

Nipple Stopper?

Haha thanks :) glad it made sense to someone :)
  10. P

Underboob?

I couldn't really find an official thread about this so I thought I'd start one ha. I'm hoping maybe Lucy could give some pointers too if she reads this. Underboob. I want it. Can't get it. I've tried positioning the domes lower on my chest, but I've never been able to get it to work because...
  11. P

Anni's Pics

Aww thank you chica :)
  12. P

Anni's Pics

Found another pic that was taken a couple days before my initial starting picture - I'm posting it here to compare to my current pic because it's way less blurry than the other one I used. Don't know why I ever used that one in the first place, actually... it looks like I took it on my cell...
  13. P

Anni's Pics

Haha thank you Tank Girl :) So here's my (almost) 2 years progress... man that sounds depressing lol. I feel like I've gotten some good growth but I'm not sure how I feel about my nipples and overall shape. My breasts/nipples point way more downward (especially when I look at them from the...
  14. P

Nipple Stopper?

My areolas really aren't huge or anything, they're just sort of big and puffy when they're relaxed. I'd prefer for them not to get bigger because they're already a bit disproportionately large for my breasts (at least for my taste), but so far I haven't noticed them getting that much bigger from...
  15. P

Nipple Stopper?

Omg you guys thank you so much for this idea. This works so well! I was having a hard time finding containers that fit my XLs, so I ended up using disposable plastic bowls. It sounds weird, but basically I cut them into a sun shape (keeping the flat bottom of the bowl intact and un-cut) so that...