Recent content by Questing

1. Q

Help double pumping XL's

Hello lovely Noogleberrys, how are you? I had a bit of a sesh today trying different ways to keep the XL cups on to double pump, including the yoga mat method, without suction rings, flatty's video, different positions etc. Nothing worked at all, it was all so frustrating! I've got a 29" rib...
  2. Q

Noogleberry Bra/Vest Suggestion?

I think that's a really awesome idea. Would definitely make noogling/multitasking heaps easier!
  3. Q

Harder, tender breasts?

Awesome, thank you very much everyone.
  4. Q

Funny, yet inspiring, story!

That is a rad story!
  5. Q

Beautifully petite breasts! :)

Teeny and Noogleburger, I can't believe people could be so rude and cruel, it's disgusting that they even think that they have a right to comment on your body like that. But it is so true that such comments say more about the person delivering them rather than receiving them. This is a great...
  6. Q

Harder, tender breasts?

Hi everyone, was wondering if you ever experienced sore, hard breasts from noogling? I've been getting it for a few days mostly on the outer sides of my breasts, and underneath. I never really got sore breasts before my period as some women describe, but I imagine that this is what it would feel...
  7. Q

Just ordered my Noogleberry

I reckon she'd look just like Tinkerbell but with buxom, shapely breasts... Also, welcome to the forum Tiffany! Why don't you share a bit of background with us? How'd you find out about Noogleberry and what are your goals and everything? (:
  8. Q

Lily13's Pics

Ooh, thanks for providing that link, that is a really clever way to promote suction and also be comfortable! I would love to be able to pump both at once, doing one at a time and often having to hold it in place is so time consuming and doesn't allow me to do anything at the same time beyond...
  9. Q

Hi i want to use NB!!! need help w/size & advice!!

Oh sweet you've decided to go with the L's! :D Can't wait to see how you go! The posts from more experienced NB users are testament to the fact that if you keep going you will not be disappointed!!
  10. Q

Unwanted nipple enlargement

Yeah, just be careful to use elastic tape, I've read that you can hurt yourself/get cuts etc if you use a type that is not a bit stretchy.
  11. Q

Anastasia's pics

Anastasia I think you are very inspiring in your experience with NBE and in staying dedicated. I also have read many of your posts around the forum and you are always so happy to help other people out with your knowledge and encouragements!
  12. Q

Quest's noogling adventures!

Hi everyone! For the past couple of days I've been noogling for about half an hour, kind of getting the hang. I'm just mildly concerned because when I finish, the upper sides of each breast (near the underarm) become quite tender and hard. I'm not sure that I'd describe the feeling as "sore"...
  13. Q

Ceciliaspasm Pics!

I'm SO impressed with your commitment and ability to maintain a routine! Also - your breasts look absolutely AMAZING, you worked so hard for them, and I really hope you are enjoying the shit out of them right now. You are very inspirational! This thread should get pinned to the top. :D
  14. Q

Hi i want to use NB!!! need help w/size & advice!!

Hahahaha. :D I think large would be a good pick, it seems to me like it would be better to go too big than too small because if they do turn out to be a tiny bit too wide you can pad the inside or something? Have you contacted Lucy? I believe she posts on the forum but can also be reached at...