Recent content by sound

1. S

How to get a smaller waist

Hmm well when my sister gave birth she had this thing that basically held her tummy in for her (some gym enthusiast wear this to work out) so she woulnd't have a saggy stomach it seemed to work for her, she barely has a tummy :). It worked by 1) pulling in all the fat and helps tighten up the...
  2. S

Skin lightening/bleaching in "delicate/sensitive areas"?

Hey guys I was just passing by :).. I've used Papaya soap before only on my uneven and tan skin, I don't really recommend it around or on your genital area because for women, it can cause dry, itchy skin and also give you thrush (it causes an imbalance of you Ph levels) and yes.. it does burn...
  3. S

Mon's progress /2 months/

Re: Mon's progress Holy Moley lol you have such awesome results after 3 weeks?!??! I've only been using NB for a week ( had a 3 day break though :/ ) and the only thing I've noticed was that my boobs were squishier haha not as firm as they use to be ... are you using and creams or herbs?
  4. S

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Wow I wish I had such instantaneous results like that D: ! So jealous lol
  5. S

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Hey Alice, don't be discouraged this take time and doesn't come with instant results, from what I've seen your boobs are taking to NB great, I think your breast may have reduced size is because you have stopped all of the herbs and stuff, the main things that were keeping them firm and shapely...
  6. S

Small people = weight gain pills?

Hullo :D I have the same problem, I've gained weight then lost a little :/ ... I found that having vitamin shake thingys work ... I dont know where you come from but I use to drink Sustagen ... it has loads of healthy stuff... the only thing i didnt like was the texture :X ... but ti does help ...
  7. S

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

Niiki that is true hahaha it is a waste :P... i love Miranda Kerr :) she is so gorgeous! and Mattt oh you coming up with such a thing ahahaha
  8. S

MY BROTHER SAW MY NB!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Lolscare .. tell him if he tells anyone you'll secretly somehow make his boobs grow bigger xD hahha and dont worry aboutyou falling over thing... i fell UP the stairs while walking up to get my high school graduation certificate D: ...very gracious lol
  9. S

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

I personally like the proportioned look, huge boobs are very appealing to me if it doesn't suit your body size and shape... looks fake to me :/ that why i proportioned look makes you looks natural and sexy ;) like girl next door type hehehehe Miranda Kerr boobies!!! Apparently these are...
  10. S

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Im thinking of using PM cream could anyone suggest a good brand for me :)? I don't want to take the pills >_< a bit to scary and I cant swallow large pills :(
  11. S

MY PROGRESS ^____^

I tend to swell up a week before my period... and then it shrinks a tad, it depends on your body :)
  12. S

Can I take PM Powder and capsules

I dont think it is very wise to take to many things at once because you can have a hormone inbalance in your body which can lead to serious stuff. Also it depends on your age, weight, and height.
  13. S

Pueraria Mirifica and Birth Control Pill affecting each other?

Hi I'm new to NB and I'm considered taking PM but I'm on birth control, I was wondering if I take PM will it hinder the birth controls effect? This would be really helpful if someone could give me some answers :) I don't want to take PM without all my research complete lol. And I've noticed...