Recent content by spudys

1. spudys

Lyn's progress over 2 months

I love your nipples they look fabulous and very suckable, what have you used to get them this big and beautiful please?
  2. spudys

I done did it

Very yummy looking girls you have there
  3. spudys

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

You have fantastic shaped boobies I love them
  4. spudys

Trying to Enlarge Nipples... but

I love having big sensitive nipples
  5. spudys

I'm gaining size!

You have amazing looking boobies and you have got them to a lovely size and shape. I'm also working on my nipples now to get a nice shape and length on them. Love Vivian xxx
  6. spudys

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

I wish I had boobs like you have. They look fantastic and I love Tuberous shaped boobs
  7. spudys

I'm gaining size!

That's a full cup alright, very yummy
  8. spudys

I'm gaining size!

Nice shape cups you're using.
  9. spudys

I'm gaining size!

Wow those are awesome looking boobies your going to have.
  10. spudys

I'm gaining size!

You have very yummy looking boobies now. I wish I had some like yours. Well done
  11. spudys

I'm gaining size!

Fantastic results for you. I wish I had mine looking like that
  12. spudys

Updated pictures. 2/1/15

I love your boobies, they are fantastic :) I have not done any pumping for at least a year now, lots of life problems getting in the way. One day I will get back to it. Yummy :D
  13. spudys

Cross Dresses

Hi guys thanks for all your replies lately. you are all making really good progress and i love your photos :D it is starting to look like we are getting a nice group of people opening up about what and how they are getting on :) it is good to see and hear about how each of us is going about...
  14. spudys

Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

Fantastic looking boobies you have now! and it's only been a year of work :) you must be very pleased with your results ;) Love Vivian ::)
  15. spudys

starting out, no result?

yummy nipples you have ;) I wish mine would grown to look like yours ;D well keep up the work and take it easy and they will grown for you.