Recent content by SydKait

1. SydKait

has any one taken PM along with noogling? NEW

Hey How can I get ahold of this Mr. Flynn. I had a few questions about their PM but I couldnt figure out where to contact them.
  2. SydKait

Electric pump

Agreed a noogleberry smartbox would be awesome.
  3. SydKait

What vitamins will help with hair growth?

Try prenatal vitamins. There notorious for promoting healthy/faster hair growth.
  4. SydKait

My experience !

Welcome to the forum. Im sure you'll find everyone here very helpful and supportive. I love your bra. Iv never seen one with a bow in the front like that. Very cute. :)
  5. SydKait

So.. Where are you all from?

thanks cookies, lesson learned. Next time im going to date the guy for a least a year or more before I even THINK about moving in. Good luck in your situation as well
  6. SydKait

WTF More problems with the soft rings!

Its not as comfortable but iv seen a few benefits. One, my red rings go away after about 30 mins instead of a day (strangely). Two I havent gotten any red dots from over pumping. And three, I get more boob width wise in the domes. Iv been snoogling 12 hour sessions. Brava style. Hoping to see...
  7. SydKait

WTF More problems with the soft rings!

Yeah Brava can run over 1000 dollars. Iv gotten use to noogling without the rings. I use lots of olive oil and medium pressure.
  8. SydKait

Mixing Pueraria Mirifica Powder into a lotion?

I want to use a pm topical along with taking pm capsules. So I was thinking, couldn't I just buy some pm powder and mix it with something? Heres the stuff: http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria-Mirifica-Powder-100gm-%283.53oz%29.html It would be a lot cheaper and would last a lot longer than...
  9. SydKait

Need help on choosing PM...

Im going to order a 6 month supplie of the Ainterol. Along with one of their loitions or creams. :)
  10. SydKait

Im going to take them everyday I think. Iv read so many conflicting things, im just going to go for it and hope it doesnt fuck up my cycle. Let me know how it goes.
  11. SydKait

500 mg in the morning and 500mg at night, is that enough? <<<<--- Personally im only going to take 500 MG a day. Pm is really strong,. Ill work my way up to twice a day if need be. Just be careful. Can you explain how the period thing works? When am i suppose to start/stop taking the pm?
  12. SydKait

Let me know how it is. I decided to get that brand to. I keep reading good things about it. :)
  13. SydKait

Just double check Did you use this stuff http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3x-Pueraria-Mirifica-Bust-Breast-Enlargement-Firmness-/260519623255?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3ca82dfa57#ht_2347wt_1075 I read it best to get stuff thats directly from Thailand because the other stuff...
  14. SydKait

Belle's progress

I personally have never had any problems with indentations. I use low/medium pressure, just enough to get good swelling and use plenty of lubrication. The red rings from the cups go away within 30 mins after noogling, even after a 12 hour session. Brava users are told use the system for (at...
  15. SydKait

pueraria mirifica

I dont have a doctor because I dont have medical insurance. I go to planned Parenthood for all my women health crap. :P