Recent content by Tiffany

1. T

Tiffanys boobage

more pics, they didn't all upload.
  2. T

Tiffanys boobage

Photos taken 7/27/2011 20 minutes after noogleing. By measurement I am a 40C.
  3. T

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Hi Lucy, I fill the large cups after 5 to 10 minutes of pumping, it takes the skin a little time to stretch. I am going to order the new cups today, ps my T-Connector does leak, I use med binder clips on the hose to stop the leak. I guess I have binder boobs LOL :D
  4. T

Cross Dresses

I am noogling my right breast right now as it is smaller than my left, anyone else have this problem, I know gg's breasts are not the same size. and I'm complaining lol ???
  5. T

Cross Dresses

Yes I did, it was only a pic of your profile page, nothing personal, but it is in picture heaven...
  6. T

Cross Dresses

Opps forgot the photo... :-[
  7. T

Cross Dresses

Joan, Saw your picture, you look great :o got a question for you. How did you get the under the nipple growth :o,I attaced a picture of me today, don't have that growth, does it come in time or are you taking PM or something :o. PS I was checking out your profile while snapping a Pic and got...
  8. T

Cross Dresses

Hi Viv, Please let me chime in here, I too am a CD, on and off for years but now as much as I can, wear underwear 24/7. Just got the :-[ "balls" to post pics now that I started the NB about a week ago.
  9. T

Tiffanys boobage

Thank you, I'm noogling as I type ::)
  10. T

Big Mama Rees

Hi and welcome to the forum, they posted just right, I just got my NB last week, good luck when it arrives. ;)
  11. T

Tiffanys boobage

Here are some more of me right after noogleing. I noogle for a lot of time, I even slept with them on. I max out the large domes after about 10 minutes of noogleing. I lost about an inch of swelling after about 3 or 4 hours. More pics to come... :)
  12. T

Tiffanys boobage

Hi all, I got my NB on 11/27/10 the day after Thanksgiving here in the US. (Thank you Lucy) My before pics were taken back on 9/8/2010 but I did not start noogling untill 12/7/2010, so it is a very short time between the before and after.
  13. T

OMG... I Am Going For A Mammogram!!!!!!

he he, pics of noogleing, how about mamo's lol ;D
  14. T

Joni's Pics

Joni, You are looking just fabulous. I can't wait for my NB. ??? :o ;D
  15. T

my first noogle!

I agree with flatty, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and grooooooooow into it (if needed). (did my keys get stuckkkkkkkkkkkk?) ??? ??? ::)