Recent content by titlehere

1. T

titlehere's great boobie adventure

thanks, everyone! I am glad my success can be encouraging to others. :] I am still using Bountiful Breast, supplemented with Swanson's bovine ovary to 2500mg a day. one thing to mention, I have been on birth control for the first time for the last few months, so it's possible that is...
  2. T

well, it's been a while. just popping in for an update. here are some post-brief-session (2.5 sets of 7--I pump one at a time and start and end on my smaller breast) pictures. the blue bra is kind of my "control" bra--it was once my most favorite bra so I am using it as a visual reference for...
  3. T

Been over a month since my last update. I went through a period where I was measuring <36" and was very depressed about it! I was going through a week detox (milk thistle/niacin), so coming off the bovine ovary was a bit severe. I didn't noogle during the detox week either. Also, my regimen...
  4. T

Everyone please post positive results here :)

[list type=decimal] I have noogled for 8 months I noogle for ~1 hour, twice a day I do ~5-10 minutes of massage once a day (combination of fat brushing, female deer, and sometimes Thai slapping) I have grown ~2.5" My bra size has grown from 34C to 28G [/list]
  5. T

I take 4 grams a day, and no, I have been taking MSM for much longer than I've been noogling, so perhaps an experiment is in order. :]
  6. T

Back to Noogling

James, what is the science/reasoning behind your claim that MSM inhibits growth? I take quite a bit of it every day and have had fairly good results. I also pump at least an hour every day and see the most change if I'm consistent with pumping and not massage. Massage doesn't seem to help me...
  7. T

I went on vacation last week, didn't pump at all, and did a lot of walking around and lost some weight. ugh! fortunately I am still measuring in at 36" consistently, so I'm crossing my fingers that this is all permanent growth. I resumed pumping yesterday and here are some progress photos...
  8. T

just popping in for another quick update. post-pumping picture again, same 30FF bra, but today was the first time I measured ~37". I'm kind of amazed looking back at my starting photos... sometimes it feels like I'm not making any progress, but taking updated pictures really helps reinforce...
  9. T

awesome! I'm so glad you tried it out and got some favorable results!
  10. T

My Stats and Plan

I'm also very interested in the Bradelis bra step program. Please keep us updated on your results using the step 1!
  11. T

DJ, I actually read about this method here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3913.msg41966#msg41966
  12. T

just popping in to make an update. I'm posting some post-session pictures. I have started working exclusively on the "underboob" area by pumping at an incline (feet up, head down), and it seems to be working really well. I was pumping with my old CL's, but I wasn't getting much pull with...
  13. T

My Stats and Plan

I lurrrve using a heating pad! it definitely helps get rid of the rings quickly AND has the added bonus of increasing blood flow. yay!
  14. T

Optimistic New User - The start of my NB journey

I'll throw in some cheering as well! :D I take B.O. too, but from Bountiful Breast (I snagged 9 months worth during an awesome promo -- keep your eye out for their specials as they can be pretty good), but thankfully it doesn't smell. Swanson's also sells bovine ovary (without any added...
  15. T

all of the growth I have had has stayed with me! I have not been back down to a 34" chest since I've started, but I actually have lost weight during this time, so I can attest that NBE works and that the growth seems to be sticking around. using the Bountiful Breast has definitely been giving...