I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
A Tens unit has wires coming out of control unit that snap onto these little sticky pads. You may even see them used for building up your ab muscles. Every time they contract and release it builds the muscle and that’s doing the same thing to my boobs I hope!

spudys

Vivian B
Good evening, this past week and a half I’ve been pumping like crazy. At least twice a day for 15 minutes to 45 minutes. Somewhere I commented about a crack in one of the rims my big 210 mL cup. Well, I found silicone rings similar to what NB has for their cups but it fits these big huge ones. What a difference. As you can see I’ve had quite a bit of increase just this past week and a half and I can feel my bra is really getting stretched. Of course I max out the pumping to as much as I can stand. My boobs have been sore and achy for the past week. It is fun massaging them though! Enjoy the weekend.
You have very yummy looking boobies now. I wish I had some like yours. Well done

Tina A

I find I’m enjoying wearing the larger 44G bras. More comfort as my breasts continue to enlarge. I need to try an Elomi bra in 44. I think I’ll find a shop to go to and try on. Cost too much by trial and error. I noticed to photo has an odd angle, the one breast looks larger than the other, they are the same.

Attachments

• IMG_2594.jpeg
    IMG_2594.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 50

Tina A

Happy New Year everyone! Starting my New Year off right. These are my 210’s. I’m hoping to have these completely filled by the end of January. They are 9.5 inches wide, spreading about 19 inches across my chest.

Attachments

• IMG_2604.jpeg
    IMG_2604.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 75

TomRob

Happy New Year everyone! Starting my New Year off right. These are my 210’s. I’m hoping to have these completely filled by the end of January. They are 9.5 inches wide, spreading about 19 inches across my chest.
Yes to pack these beautiful breasts in a bra you better have a good quality bra. Let us know where you get your bra fitted.

Karen J

If you find another set of that's bigger, could you let me know. I am also looking for a bigger option.
Yes I did find a set of 2 cups and the size is 230 from (AliExpress ) I have ordered a few things from the place and they are quick on the orders so good luck...

Tina A

If those 230 are like some I have and no contour, you’re lucky to use one at a time. ☹️ If at all.

Bestinbuff

What a stupendous Image ! … I expect the view looking down was knockout !
Was it a double session to achieve such inflation? …. Bravo!

spudys

Vivian B
Wow those are awesome looking boobies your going to have.

Tina A

Thanks DeAnna. Those Wacoal bras are very comfortable. I could use a size or two bigger but sadly I can only get them up to 42G. I would like an I cup. Wacoal shows it’s in a H cup but it is Never available. Good thing they have a lot of stretch, which does act as a minimizer.