I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
I’ve looked at Lane Bryant, but they are either lightly lined or fully padded. Even the ones they say “unlined“ are still double fabric. I like the Wacoal Elevated Allure because it’s a single layer, and stretchy. I don’t want anything padded.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I’ve looked at Lane Bryant, but they are either lightly lined or fully padded. Even the ones they say “unlined“ are still double fabric. I like the Wacoal Elevated Allure because it’s a single layer, and stretchy. I don’t want anything padded.
You need to look for unlined, on Lane Bryant!!!!

shannon

It’s 42G. The Wacoal Elevated Allure biggest size is 42G. It’s a good thing it stretches! I could use a bigger size but even maxing it out it’s still the most comfortable bra I’ve worn. I’ve tried many others and most don’t compare. A close second is Curvy Couture, 44G.
Have you checked out https://www.bratabase.com/ ?
It is a good place to look up bras by measurements, although not always 100% accurate, it is a good place to check out.
You can also use the https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php, there is an option to select male at birth and it adjust the bra sizing.
I went 2 weeks without pumping and I was a 40H 38L US bra sizing.. 3 weeks later I measured in at a 38L US bra sizing.
Check out the image located here. https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php?media/bra-and-pumping-comparison-png.895/full

Tina A

I don’t need any help with bra sizing. Most of those. “charts” are useless. You just need to understanding how cups change as band size changes. And then every brand is different!

I don’t need any help with bra sizing. Most of those. “charts” are useless. You just need to understanding how cups change as band size changes. And then every brand is different!
I can attest to that. Those charts are inaccurate especially when I used it. It gave me a bra size that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big for me and only a 40DDD/42DD

shannon

Umm Ok. I guess I should have been a little clearer.
You can measure the bra that fits you the best and use those measurements to compare to other bras on the site, since you can search by measurements.
"You just need to understanding how cups change as band size changes. And then every brand is different!"
That is were the bratabase site comes in handy with measurements of different bras and different brands so you can compare.
Just trying to pass on information that I have found use full.
Take it or leave it.

MEIK

Here are the photos. ( with a little extra) The orange cups are 7” rim to rim and 7 1/2” tall. Cxxl cups are 6” rim to rim and 6 3/4 tall. They do have a different shape but I’m after that pointy look with big soft puffy nipples.
Hi Tina A,
what valves are you using on the orange cups?

Tina A

I don’t use valves. In fact I don’t use the orange cups either, too small. I’m using a 210 ml or sometimes will see it as a 2100 too.