Search results

1. J

Cakes Needs Assistance Nooglers

Hi Everyone I have been using Noogle for almost 4 weeks and have been getting great results. However like most women one breast is smaller than the other. I would like to pump one at a time but cannot figure out how to make it work. Does anyone have any success with being able to pump one at...
  2. J

An opinion Please

Hi Fellow Nooglers I posted a couple days ago that I got red dots from over pumping, that was three days ago today. I will be going back on my routine today, I do not want to much pressure but I always want to make a protective layer on my dome. I am not interested in purchasing the soft rings...
  3. J

Im off of work in an 20 mins and need an opinion!!

Hi Ladies and Gents. I did my usually pumping last night and I think I put to much pressure my ring mark is tiny red dots, not to dramatic but there. Do I need to wait till they are completely gone? Or can I continue my routine. My Routine is pumping every night for about 40 mins and massage...
  4. J

Not discouraged, but bummed at my ring mark

Hi Everyone I have a ring make see picture Does it go away? They have before, this time it didn't go away in the morning. Does it mean I pumped to hard, or long? A little advice Im on my 3rd week, first time this has happened Thanks, Cakes
  5. J

Cakes NB Adventure

Hi My name is Jamie I just started NB June 3,2013 I don't have before pics but the pic up now is what three nights of 45 min gentle pumping did for me. I'm a 32A if that with no real fullness. I have breastfed 2 kids, and have a very tiny frame. I weigh 103 and 107 at most. I am 5'4 and 29 years...