Search results

1. T

titlehere's great boobie adventure

thanks, everyone! I am glad my success can be encouraging to others. :] I am still using Bountiful Breast, supplemented with Swanson's bovine ovary to 2500mg a day. one thing to mention, I have been on birth control for the first time for the last few months, so it's possible that is...
  2. T

well, it's been a while. just popping in for an update. here are some post-brief-session (2.5 sets of 7--I pump one at a time and start and end on my smaller breast) pictures. the blue bra is kind of my "control" bra--it was once my most favorite bra so I am using it as a visual reference for...
  3. T

Been over a month since my last update. I went through a period where I was measuring <36" and was very depressed about it! I was going through a week detox (milk thistle/niacin), so coming off the bovine ovary was a bit severe. I didn't noogle during the detox week either. Also, my regimen...
  4. T

Everyone please post positive results here :)

[list type=decimal] I have noogled for 8 months I noogle for ~1 hour, twice a day I do ~5-10 minutes of massage once a day (combination of fat brushing, female deer, and sometimes Thai slapping) I have grown ~2.5" My bra size has grown from 34C to 28G [/list]
  5. T

I take 4 grams a day, and no, I have been taking MSM for much longer than I've been noogling, so perhaps an experiment is in order. :]
  6. T

Back to Noogling

James, what is the science/reasoning behind your claim that MSM inhibits growth? I take quite a bit of it every day and have had fairly good results. I also pump at least an hour every day and see the most change if I'm consistent with pumping and not massage. Massage doesn't seem to help me...
  7. T

I went on vacation last week, didn't pump at all, and did a lot of walking around and lost some weight. ugh! fortunately I am still measuring in at 36" consistently, so I'm crossing my fingers that this is all permanent growth. I resumed pumping yesterday and here are some progress photos...
  8. T

just popping in for another quick update. post-pumping picture again, same 30FF bra, but today was the first time I measured ~37". I'm kind of amazed looking back at my starting photos... sometimes it feels like I'm not making any progress, but taking updated pictures really helps reinforce...
  9. T

awesome! I'm so glad you tried it out and got some favorable results!
  10. T

My Stats and Plan

I'm also very interested in the Bradelis bra step program. Please keep us updated on your results using the step 1!
  11. T

DJ, I actually read about this method here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3913.msg41966#msg41966
  12. T

just popping in to make an update. I'm posting some post-session pictures. I have started working exclusively on the "underboob" area by pumping at an incline (feet up, head down), and it seems to be working really well. I was pumping with my old CL's, but I wasn't getting much pull with...
  13. T

My Stats and Plan

I lurrrve using a heating pad! it definitely helps get rid of the rings quickly AND has the added bonus of increasing blood flow. yay!
  14. T

Optimistic New User - The start of my NB journey

I'll throw in some cheering as well! :D I take B.O. too, but from Bountiful Breast (I snagged 9 months worth during an awesome promo -- keep your eye out for their specials as they can be pretty good), but thankfully it doesn't smell. Swanson's also sells bovine ovary (without any added...
  15. T

all of the growth I have had has stayed with me! I have not been back down to a 34" chest since I've started, but I actually have lost weight during this time, so I can attest that NBE works and that the growth seems to be sticking around. using the Bountiful Breast has definitely been giving...
  16. T

Inbetween Dome Sizes...

thank you James and DJ for your replies! I will keep going at it with the XL for a while longer and then do as James suggested. I already do one at a time, so it won't be a big change for me. :] I have also updated my stats thread, too. thanks again!
  17. T

update: 5/2014 so, I have to admit I was not that consistent after receiving my noogleberry, and some life events, travel, etc. didn't allow me to make a good routine. so, I didn't nooogle at all for several months from November to about January. that being said, I have stepped it up quite a...
  18. T

Inbetween Dome Sizes...

I know this is old but couldn't find anything more recent. I'm in the same boat as the original poster. I'm filling out the XL but I know the XXL will be waaaay too big to fit on my chest (I mean, it goes from 14cm to 18cm). Does anyone know of something in-between these two widths?
  19. T

Silicone Comfort Sleeves

I know this is an old thread but... I have these and use them on the noogleberry XL domes and they are great! They are very comfortable and the only problem I've had is that sometimes they do get sucked into the dome but they are easy to readjust (and sometimes it actually helps with suction...
  20. T

Re: Noobie! thank you, cassaundra! I've been experimenting with how to start off and I think I've figured out that if I lean over first to get most of the tissue in the cups, then lie down and back to situate, it seems to be easier to get a good seal. upon doing some more creeping around the...