Search results

1. bellacraig

that sounds great :)

look forward to it :P
  2. bellacraig

Please help! what are your breasts supposed to look like while pumping inside

:-[ the cup? When they are pulled out into the cup should they be red or is it normal for them to be their normal colour?? I cant seem to get any circulation my my breasts (redness) and if by pumping them and they stay the same colour am i still acheiving anything? :( thank you.
  3. bellacraig

Tissue Expansion if you have cancer cells?? Could these replicate by noogling?

Hi, I hate to ask this as I'm about to really get into my noogling, but the above crossed my mind and I wondered "WHAT IF" you happened to have cancer cells in your breasts (and I believe we all have cancer cells in our bodies but our immune system cleans them under normal circumstances" so i...
  4. bellacraig

Hi, I'm Ella, just wanted to introduce myself - New and love any advice on offer

Hi ladies/gents hopefully I have posted this in the right place. Wanted to say hello and love to meet members and take on any advice that can help with my journey :) I noogled a while back for 3 months with no success but spent only 15mins a day and with a flawed technique I believe. Now I'm...
  5. bellacraig

Hi ladies, I need some creative advice on a large cup please

hi all. I have this problem where the large cup only JUSSSSTTTTT can manage to get suction but for the most part no! :( All I need to do is wait for my rubber ring to arrive which may take a while so I wondered if some creative person could help me figure out a way to create a temporary ring I...