Search results

1. L

must up cream???????

Just wondering if anyone has used must up Bella cream before and did it help in any way? I just ordered some off eBay and I'm trying it for the first time now I used it just before I started my nb session and it's burning like hell...... lol
  2. L

15 weeks pic

Well here I am 15 weeks into noogling, I have had 2 weeks off as I went camping, anyways I still can't notice a huge difference difference crew in the mirror or looking down but I do feel it's working, I tried on my 10 bra today which was big to start with now I think I can upsize, the under...
  3. L

whats the chances????

Helloooo fellow nooglers!!! Just doing a bit of day dreaming wwhile in noogling, I sometime like to search for my dream boobies while I noogle, I came across these tonight and would be over the moon if all my hard work resulted in something like this, what do you think my chances of getting...
  4. L

are they getting bigger.... or is it all in my head!!!

I just thought I'd post my latest pics, I've been noodling for 10weeks now, I think I've had a bit of growth I hope it's not wishfull thinking !! It's just hard to tell looking myself, was just wondering if anyone has any idea how to full up, up top so there rounder and look lilet like real...
  5. L

1 month in!! pics

Hi everyone, well it's been one whole month of noogling, I feel like I have had a bit of growth so far, I started with the small cups but quickly out grew them, I received my large cups 2 days ago, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results from them, I got the contour cup but not too sure...
  6. L

need advice feel like i am doing it all wrong!!!

Hi everybody! I got my nb about 2 weeks ago, I have been looking at other photos and feel like I am not getting much swelling, I think I may have the wrong size, I ordered a small cup as I am only a 12 a maybe a b which I think is 32 or 34, I use nb for about 2 he's a night, with these cups I...
  7. L

2 weeks in- already need bigger domes!!!!

[/img]Hi everybody, I got my noogleberry 2 weeks ago I started a small 12B cup and with the small cup system, well after about 1 week I was filling the whole cup while noogling and felt I wasn't getting as much suction, so I figured I should go up a size, I have ordered the large cups as I...
  8. L

2 weeks in- already need bigger domes!!!!

Hi everybody, I got my noogleberry 2 weeks ago I started are a small 12B cup and with the small cup system, well after about 1 week I was filling the whole cup while noogling and felt I wasn't getting as much suction, so I figured I should go up a size, I have ordered the large cups as I figured...