Search results

1. B

to go up to xl or xxl

Hi all. I originally purchased the medium air lock cups, I grew out of them within a week (wide base+ tuberous protrusion) So I ordered the CL domes. They worked great and still do, but I'm noticing more and more that I am pressing against the sides. It took a decent amount of trial and error to...
  2. B

does it look like my domes are too narrow?

The base of my breast squishes against the edges of the domes as shown. Does this mean I require larger domes?
  3. B

anyone else getting cramps?

I'm just short a week in to noogling and I've noticed that every now and then during my sessions I will experience these cramps.. I'm not on my period and they feel different than period cramps. They are almost like shocks. Has this happened to anyone else? I wonder what this could be....
  4. B

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Just got my NB yesterday. I have to say, I am impressed; shipping only took 5 days to Canada. Starting stats: 33 over nip 29under breast (rib) What i Would Like : improve slightly tuberous base. Release constricted tissue if possible. Improve shape. And of course, I'd like to be a 32 D-DD...