Search results

1. N

Day 3

OrchardCorset.com I think the rule of thumb for waist training corsets is. Is 2 hours a day, for 2 weeks lose 2 inches. but you have to get the right size. they have an awesome blog that will answer any questions you have about size and style.
  2. N

Anwen Day 1

There's no real guide to how much suction you should use. I've had luck with pumping until my breasts turn light pink and start to fog up the cups. if there's no fog... there's no blood going to my breasts. . hope your bruises leave soon.. good luck on your journey. sending you big boobie vibes!
  3. N

Day 3

Thanks James! From everything I've read the rule for corsets is. 2 hours a day, 2 weeks, lose 2 inches! It worked for me, anyhow. I have an update! I pumped twice tody. First pic is after first session. 2nd pic after second picture. so far I've maintains weight but lost inches above and below...
  4. N

Day 3

So, my phone won't let me link. anyhow, here are my current measurements above bust 31.5 Bust 33 Underbust 26.5 Waist 25 Upper hip 34.5 Hip/butt 36.5 I pump 15-60 min per day, I massage my breast before and during with homemade PM oil.take 1 PM capsule before bed. take mini pill in the am. I...
  5. N

Day 3

I'm keeping all my "records" measurements and program on breast nexus. I will link it eventually... if I can with my phone. I would post then here... but it is really inconvenient with a phone but I can share photos! my before photo I have purple panties with a pink band. day 3 (today) I have...
  6. N

Booty Beauty

Found this item on eBay. states its okay for sizes 6-16 (UK) what are the exact dimensions of this cup/dome. it says it's made by noogleberry. any info is appreciated. thanks