Search results

1. M

** LUCY Please respond *** , delay in delivery of my friend's order

Hi , A friend of mine placed an order for the new Large domes more than a week back. She also emailed you . however she has not got a single email of either acknowledgement of the purchase or any response to her emails, she is kind of worried. Probabaly more so bcoz money is debited from her...
  2. M

FAT Injections in the boobs and Noogling after that ???

Hi all, I wanted to get your opinion on and also wanted to know if anyone has ever ties or knows of someone who has tried fat injections and then noogled after that ? A friend of mine (who helped me buy the noogleberry) got them and she saw an increase of 1.5 cup size and retains it even...
  3. M

How do you check Pesonal Messages on this forum ?

Hey all ! I am a bit embarassed to ask this as I have been on this forum for quiet some time now, but I cant seem to firgure out how to check the personal messages that someone has sent to me on the noogleberry forum..Funnily enough I know how to send PMs (I do tht by going to their profile...
  4. M

Melon's stats 11th March 2010 (morning time)

Hi all , I noogled for the first time yesterday for 30 mins so thought I would update my before stats ;D Armpit level - 32.5 inches At bust (nip level) - 35 inches Under bust - 28 inches Bra Size - 32 B waist - 27...
  5. M

DRINKING LOTS OF WATER HELPS, but should it be at room temperature or warm?

Hi Ladies, Please share your experience here , calling nilly , philli, kultzu, mariah , harleygrl , Anastasia , mel and all the other legends and regular nooglers whom I may have missed and / or who have benefitted from drinking lots of water .... I am still waiting on my nooglebeery to...
  6. M

Can noogleberry be shipped to a PO Box no ?

Hey you all nooglers !! I am a newbie excited to start noogling ... I stay with my parents and they are kinda conservative :-[ so am not sure how to order it to home. I am currently working from home. I was wondering if it could be sent to a PO Box no so that I dont have to receive the parcel...